The Cock Clock
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - How does the silver antique time piece disrupt our protagonist's sex life? A better question might be "When does it?"

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Niece   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts   time travel sex story,incest story

Somehow, fucking the antique shopkeeper's mother Dutchie turned me in Angie's husband. Mrs. Hendricks had been reelected to both the PTO presidency and the Library Board. Angie was truly pissed. I was delighted that Mrs. Hendricks was alive, but it sounded like Angie wanted her dead.

But my mission was fuzzy as pink dice hanging on a rear view mirror in an old Chevy. I'd already given Angie her first sex in a previous cock jump, something she really seemed to enjoy. At the same time, Angie was clear about keeping my hands off her daughter Stephanie. Maybe things would become clearer over time, but I wanted to be back with Maggie, this time with Felice back in the picture, and not as Joy, someone else's daughter.

Since Angie didn't want me parading around in my underwear, I threw on a pair of pants lying next to the bed. The silver clock said it was 10 AM. Angie was right; Stephanie and I had both slept in. Was it the weekend, or was I late for work?

Angie wasn't done with her tirade. I sat on the edge of the bed and took it. What choice did I have until my mission became clear?

"You're lazy and your daughter takes after you. And did you see her last report card? Horrid! She'll never amount to anything. Great role model you are. At least I'm out there, trying. You could drive a woman to drink, you know that?"

I'd seen Angie on a bender, but it had been because her real husband Jason, not me, pushed her that far by telling her she was a lousy lay. She hadn't seemed that bad to me, but then, she was younger then and it was her first. Was I Angie's husband to bed her again? That didn't fit the model of my previous time excursions.

I decided I wanted a more current sample. "Honey? Calm down. You know I still love you, and I respect you for what you want to contribute to the community. I'll talk to Stephanie about school later, when she gets up. Come here and sit."

Angie sat on the edge of the bed next to me. I held her hand. "You can't allow Mrs. Hendricks to get you so upset. I know how important the PTO presidency is to you. Believe me." I'd seen that in several of my time trips.

"Maybe I can embarrass her somehow. Then they'd throw her off the board and hold a special election. I've already talked with some of the more influential parents and-"

I cut her off. "You're better than that. Don't stoop that low." I was shocked out of my sexual advance. She'd blackmail poor recently restored Mrs. Hendricks, who'd been a great fuck in the library? Not on my watch. "There are other organizations, and charities, plenty of them who could use your dedication and service."

Angie slapped me on my chest. "No. No. No. It has to be the PTO. It just has to." She sobbed uncontrollably.

I took her in my arms, to comfort her. Also to refresh my memory about how her body felt against mine. She'd been a lot younger her first time, but a wildcat in bed. I pulled back her face and kissed her. She jerked back. "You didn't shave."

"Tough it out." I slid my hand under her blouse and cupped a breast.

She moaned. I squeezed it a bit, not too hard. Her hands went to her buttons, unveiling both breasts in a support bra. Her tits had sagged some over time, but not as much as before sex with me. There was a pattern of women retaining their fitness and sexual aura after I fixed their orientation to sex. Angie was no different. She shucked her pants and panties. I was surprised that she'd shaved off her red pubic hair. It was my turn to take off the clothes I'd just put on. She threw back the covers and slid on top of me, bra still on. I held her ass and coaxed her into position. She didn't need it.

She had already gripped my cock and was putting it in place. When she sank down on my erection, she arched her back and sighed. "Charlie, you may be a lousy husband, but you're always ready to satisfy me." She rode me like a gold belt buckle winner in a bucking bronco contest. She was in charge, using me as her tool of satisfaction. Her bra hooks were out of reach, although the way her breasts were wobbling, I expected she'd pummel her chest and my face if I removed it. Angie tightened her cunt, which was already a great fit. Her face reddened to match her whipping hair. With a hard squat, she groaned in baritone and pushed her pubes against mine. She'd reached orgasm even though I hadn't. Without a word, she jumped off, smiled, and strutted into the bathroom.

My cock was still erect and wet. Then I saw a face at the edge of the doorframe. It was Stephanie, Angie's daughter, from the color of her hair. I threw a sheet over my erection, but it was too late. She'd seen it, in all of its glory. And the fact that she had kept it hard. She smiled, blew me a kiss and danced out of sight.

Angie came out of the bathroom and quickly got dressed. "You're right, dear. I just have to bide my time. Mrs. Hendricks will mess up on her own. I'll be there, the obvious choice for her replacement." I got a wet kiss. "Don't forget to have that talk with Stephanie. About her grades! Now I'm off."

"At this hour?" I wanted Angie to stay until I could figure out who, besides Stephanie, was a target for my love missile.

"There's an emergency PTO meeting this morning. Evidently, there's been an epidemic of sex among high schoolers."

That couldn't be it - fucking teens? I shook my head. "No!" It hadn't been me, had it? I'd stayed the same age in every sex leap.

"It's true! We're lucky that Stephanie hasn't participated. Maybe you should include that topic when you two talk."

Sure, talk to Stephanie about sex without touching her and getting involved. I knew in advance how that would turn out. Angie's worst nightmare. "Of course. Have a nice meeting." A lame comment, but what else could I say 'Take good notes and get names'?

I washed up and got dressed. Stephanie was downstairs watching TV in her flannel pajamas. Thank goodness she wasn't wearing lingerie or I would have been in real trouble. "What are you watching? Do you have any homework?"

"All done, Daddy."

In profile, Stephanie's breast stuck straight out, small but pert under her shirt. Her flaming hair and bright smile made her completely desirable. But Angie had prohibited contact. Then why did she leave the two of us alone? And insist we chat about sex? Angie was irrational.

Stephanie muted the show. The twenty-somethings on screen kept chatting, silently. "Where did Mom go?"

"Special PTO meeting." Dare I? "Evidently, some of your classmates have been doing stuff. Sexual stuff." I left off 'with each other' as obvious and sat down next to her.

She tossed back her head, red locks wild and untamed. "You don't have to worry about me, Daddy. I don't want sex."

I was shocked. "You don't?"

"Nope. Natalie told me about what she and Victor did. It's all painful and messy. Who needs that?" She put her hand on my knee.

My cock inflated at her touch. This was all Angie's fault. "But eventually, right? You're not thinking about abstaining for the rest of your life?" What a waste of a delicious body that would be.

"Maybe." Stephanie squeezed my knee. "With someone I love." Without warning, Stephanie jumped into my lap sideways and gave me a tight hug.

"Good. Sex is a natural part of life. Eventually, you'll find someone who-"

Stephanie interrupted. "Daddy? You're hard."

There was no denying the truth. "Yes, honey."

"Like you were earlier? With Mom?"

"Yes. All you had to do was touch my knee, and I got excited."

"Really? Just touching your knee? Good thing I didn't do anything more serious." Stephanie gave me a coy smile. She knew the effect she was having even without touching. "So, do you find me desirable in a sexual way?"

Oh oh. I knew what Angie thought about incest. 'Hands off' she'd said. And so far, I hadn't touched Stephanie with my hands. Was it my fault Stephanie had a heaving chest and a bubble butt? "Yes, sweetheart. But we shouldn't do anything."

"Of course not." She wiggled her ass against my unrelenting erection. "Natalie told me that it was painful. Is that true? Or didn't she do it right? Please, Daddy, I don't want to be ignorant."

Sexual curiosity was normal. Maybe the high schoolers were just looking for answers. If I gave Stephanie some information, maybe she'd be smarter than to sneak off and fuck one of her classmates. "Okay, I can give you some pointers." Wrong word, given the state of my penis. "Some tits, uh, tips." Still inappropriate. Angie forbade me from giving Stephanie any part of my cock, even the tip.

She jumped off my lap, her hands behind her back. That pushed those tits forward. "Goodie! Can we start by letting me see it again?"

She meant my penis. I knew this was a bad idea, but how do you have a discussion about sex without some props? "Okay."

Stephanie stood there, bouncing on the balls of her feet. Her tits bounced under her pajama top. I unzipped my pants and slid them off. My cock tented my jockeys. "That should be enough. You already had a good look at the real thing."

Stephanie blushed, knelt down and leaned closer, her face a foot from my groin. "It was scary. I mean, it's so big." She licked her hips. "How does it fit inside Mom?"

"Women's vaginas stretch to accommodate the size. Yours will-"

It really wasn't an offer. "Not with me. The first man you make love with."

"You mean you'd fit inside me? Really?" Stephanie straddled me with her legs apart, my cotton-covered cock against her belly. "I didn't believe Natalie either."

"It's true."

Stephanie reached between us and pushed my cock down. In its revised position, my cotton covered cock pressed directly against her cotton-covered cunt. Stephanie undulated her hips so we were pretend fucking. As long as it was just pretend, Angie would be okay with it. I hoped. "Oh Daddy, I've heard you and Mom when you have sex. She really likes what you do." Stephanie closed her eyes. Her face flushed as she stuck her chest out.

"We fit together well. In good relationships, the sex is good."

"Natalie said that Victor practically tore her breasts off." Her fingers worked the buttons of her pajama top open, from bottom to top. Half were undone by the time I grabbed her hands in progress. That put her hands in mine against her swaying tits. She crushed my hands against her breasts. "Why would he do that, if he loves her?"

My hands were in contact but I refused to fondle them. "Maybe he got too excited. I've never seen Natalie's breasts."

Stephanie perked up and let go of my hands. "I know! You can see mine and then we'll know if they'll make my first lover too excited." She pulled her top open before I could react, the remaining buttons popping off. "So, are they so good you'd want to pull at them?"

Seeing her naked tits, uplifted with flat nipples, I wanted to fondle and massage them, feel their warm flesh in my hands. I did my best to remain calm, but the temptation was getting stronger. Hadn't I initiated a few women already? "They're beautiful, but I can't be touching them."

Stephanie looked down at her chest. "My nipples are flat. Aren't they supposed to get pointy?"

"Maybe if they were stimulated."

"Would you show me? Just so I know, for when I make love for the first time?"

"I told you, I won't touch your breasts."

Stephanie's face flushed. "You could kiss them. That wouldn't be touching exactly." She held her tits up for examination and more. Before I knew it, I had leaned forward with Stephanie's urging, my lips mere inches away from those nipples. I opened my mouth to object to her teasing. She pushed one breast into my face. My tongue glanced across the flat surface. Stephanie's hips shook with excitement. "Oh Daddy, do that again."

So I did. I licked and sucked at her nipple until it swelled up.

'The other one, too."

I gave her a matching pair of pointers. Well, I'd told her I was going to give her pointers, and now I had. "Mmmmm."

"That was much better than hands, don't you think?"

I wiped a trickle of drool from the side of my mouth. "Yes. Very nice, too nice. We're both over excited right now."

"You are? So what would two lovers do next?"

"I'm not going to take this any further." Bad enough that my cock was throbbing, poking at her pussy.

"But Daddy, you have to at least tell me the rest."

"Okay, I'll describe it. The man and woman would touch each other, all over." Her naked tits mesmerized me. They were staring at me, her nipples pulsing.

"Natalie said Victor held her ass. Was that supposed to be sexy? It doesn't sound very exciting."

"It is for some women."

"Hold my ass, Daddy, so I can see if I like it."

The request wasn't out of line. And, it would keep my itching fingers from massaging her breasts. So I took one buttock in each hand. "How's that?"

"Nothing. Wait a second." She stood up and dropped her pajama pants. No panties underneath, just a red-haired pussy. Damn! Before I could say a word, she was on my lap, my cock pointed up between her thighs. She placed my hands on her bare ass. "Oh, yeah, that feels good."

It was instinct to squeeze her cheeks, to diddle my fingers close to her vagina. "That's to get the woman prepared for sex. Did Natalie say anything about getting wet? I mean, down there?"

Stephanie reached down and felt herself. Before she brought her hand up, she stroked my covered erection. "I don't know, but I am. See?"

Sure enough, Stephanie was moist, ripe, and completely desirable. Then it occurred to me: I'd slipped back in time to have first sex with women. My "job" was to fix their bad first experiences. Now, without time traveling, I could make Stephanie's first time good. Was this any different? As a matter of fact, was it any worse? If I went ahead, I'd be eliminating potential bad stuff in Stephanie's life. And isn't that what a pretend father should do for his pretend daughter?

Stephanie's voice snapped me back. "Would you make me feel good too? I mean, if we did it?"

This must have been my objective: Stephanie's virginity. "Yes, dear, it would feel good." Despite Angie's warnings, I reached up and held her naked breasts. "A woman's breasts are to be cherished, especially ones as beautiful as these."

"Oh Daddy. Your fingers, they tickle. But nice." I played with her nipples. She leaned into my hands and bore her hips down.

"You are so sexy." I slid my hands to her back and returned my lips to her nipples. Each perky point got kisses and mild suction.

"I can't sit still. What's happening?" Her breathing gained a voice, heaving, a kind of a grunt with every nipple suck or lick. They were getting harder too.

"Sit up for a second."

She did, and I slid my jockeys down past my knees. "Oohhh Daddy!" It looks even bigger than before. You find me sexually desirable, don't you?"

"Yes, dear, more than you know." And more than I could control. I was preparing Stephanie for her first orgasm and her first penetration. My bare cock danced around in the vicinity of her labia.

"Are you going to show me what sex is like?" Her eyes were wide, her lips quivering in anticipation. "But what about Mom? She won't like it if we do."

I rubbed the head of my cock against her moist labia in preparation. "It's important for you to have a good first experience. Your mother will understand. Now, I'm going to take it slowly-"

Angie's voice boomed from the doorway. "The hell I will!"

Stephanie jumped from my lap, naked except for her open flapping pajama top. "Mama! We didn't - I mean, nothing happened - Oh God, I'm so sorry."

"Get upstairs! I'll be up shortly."

Stephanie's feet thumped on the staircase as she retreated. I pulled my jockeys up and over a failing erection. "I know what you're going to say. But let me explain-"

"There's no possible explanation for what I just saw. Could I have made it any clearer? What's wrong with you? You're a sick man!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.