The Perfect Monster
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2011 by Death Dependent

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Some people do bad things, some people do very bad things. Then there's our hero, he does very bad things for a living. Here are the tales from this end of life, and death.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Slut Wife   BDSM   Snuff   Anal Sex   Violence   Prostitution  

The Next day was spent planning on putting things into action. The first part of the plan was pulling in a new accomplice. I grabbed my phone and called Mrs Templeton's number.

It took a few rings but eventually it was answered.

"Hello?" Her voice was nervous and shaky.

"Good morning, and how are things going?"

"The police are saying it was an accident."

"Good, stay calm and it will work out fine." I replied. "Now then we need you to do something."

There was a pause and then. "What can I do?"

"Go out and buy a large box of 39 gallon trash can bags. Leave it under your back porch tonight."

"That's it?" She asked.

"For now, we'll be in touch later."

"Yes sir."

That was one thing taken care of, next I sent out Gina to grab some cheap black sweat tops and bottoms. Then we needed a murder weapon. Strangling sounded like fun but to be honest it would take too much time. A choke hold would work well, but still it had to look like a robbery gone wrong and you're average street level thug wouldn't know much about those.

So I would need a knife.

A lot of people will think of a knife to kill someone and go out and buy some giant bowie knife or combat blade. For the record I think this is a great way to get caught. Instead I opted for something a lot more common, a blade you could buy anywhere. Or steal from someones house without them noticing.

Which meant sending Gina to Mrs Thomas's place again, not that either of them minded. Our resident slut in training seemed to be looking forward to these visits. At least if Gina was to be believed. And from the evidence I felt she was right.

So that afternoon as Gina put the housewife through her paces. Fucking her silly with a strap on then mounting her face for a good ride I walked into her kitchen and made off with a couple of simple kitchen knives. Not too big but with a sharp point and blade for stabbing and cutting.

After I tucked them into my backpack I walked upstairs and found Gina riding the older woman's face a running litany of filth coming from her mouth as the woman worked her pussy. "Keep going whore I'm almost there." She moaned as I walked in and unzipped myself then slid deep into the older woman. Her hole having been well used today was a little loose but enough to stimulate me.

"What are you waiting for slut. Fuck my master like the cunt you are." Gina moaned as she felt me grab her tits. I pushed hard and deep into the woman as I kissed Gina's neck. I enjoyed the moment deeply. Using the blindfolded woman as my toy while my other toy ordered her to perform.

Some moments are just perfect.

My Hand slid under the older woman's ass and parted her cheeks. My finger sliding up her unused hole, and fucked her in time to my cock in her cunt. She sped up and moved with me, the stimulation making her work harder and then cum deeply and hard on my cock.

When I felt her quiver and shake I shot deeply into her. Filling her with my cum grinding into her trying to make her cum last longer. Then I pulled out and walked out. Watching as gina spanked the older woman's tits. "Good girl." She moaned as I walked away and back outside.

All the pieces were in place now. Going home I grabbed the sweats Gina had bought set them aside and added a pair of latex gloves to the kit. Then I washed and cleaned off the knives making sure to handle them with the terry cloth dish towels in the kitchen. Then I made a phone call to Dr Peterson.

"Hello?"

"Hello Dr it's me. I was wondering if I could come see the school tonight?"

"Ahh like you suggested?"

"Exactly."

"Excellent when you're ready and you have your paperwork together let me know. I'll be ready for you."

"Excellent I'll be prepared."

He hung up then. So now I was committed. Tonight was going to be the night.

I set the phone down just in time for Gina to knock on the door. She walked in smiling then made her way to the living room and dropped to her knees. I took my cue and walked in front of her, her fingers unzipped my pants and pulled me out of them. Her mouth encircled me and her head bobbed.

"Get your finger under your skirt Gina. Fuck your little pussy while you suck her off of me." I said. Her hand flew under the material and I watched the muscles in her arm work as she licked and sucked at me. Soon I was coated in her saliva and hard as a rock. I reached down into her hair and pulled her up and over the end of the couch. Flinging her skirt up then pulling down her panties.

I pushed into her feeling her wet tunnel surround me. She was tight but open, and so hot inside.

"Did you enjoy tasting your little toy on my cock?" I asked as I took my time fucking her slowly.

"Ohh god yes." She moaned and moved back onto me. Her ass looking inviting, I reached down and grasped it moving faster.

"I took a couple of knives out of her kitchen." I said Pushing her head down holding her in place with my hand as I moved setting the pace. "We're going to do it tonight, so be ready."

"Ohh god." She moaned.

"You're going to stick a knife between those tits of hers, and watch as she bleeds out onto the street." I was into it now moving hard and deep. I wanted to fill her as I told her about what she would do. "I'm going to grab her and choke her while you ram that blade deep into her." She was moving back against me harder my hand holding her but now she was urgent.

"I'm going to kill that mean little cunt." She moaned.

"Yes you are, and then you're going to fuck me hard like a good little whore."

"Oh yes." I could feel my need rising my cum desperately wanting to fill her body. I moved harder brutally fucking her pussy. Soon I felt myself swell in her and I came, then pulled her mouth to my cock. Feeling her suck me clean of her juices.

"That's two cunts I've had today. Are you ready to give up your ass tonight Gina?" I asked as she licked me clean.

"Yes, yes sir." She said as she pulled off of me.

"Good. Stop by the Templeton house on the way to meet me, there will be a package of trash can bags there. Grab it and meet me behind the movie theatre."

"Yes sir." She said with a grin.

"Good now get home and act like a nice girl for a while." I said and showed her the door. As she left she turned and blew me a kiss with a gleam in her eye.

The rest of the day was spent making sure I was prepared. I wrapped up the gloves and sweats with the knives making sure not to touch the blades with my hands then stuffed them in a back pack and set them out by the tool shed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.