The Perfect Monster - Cover

The Perfect Monster

Copyright© 2011 by Death Dependent

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Some people do bad things, some people do very bad things. Then there's our hero, he does very bad things for a living. Here are the tales from this end of life, and death.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Slut Wife   BDSM   Snuff   Anal Sex   Violence   Prostitution  

That night I had a online chat with Gina. She started it.

"What now?"

"I'm looking for more fun people to play with."

"Any luck?"

"Nothing yet."

"(Pout)"

"Don't worry something will happen till then we have our friend and someone new."

"Are we going to play with her?"

"Give it a couple of days."

"Okay I'll stop by tomorrow."

"Cool wear something easy to take off."

"Sweet."

She logged off, and I went back to my game on the computer. A few minutes later I got pinged again. This time the user name was Mpeterson.

"Hello"

"Hi Doc and how are you?"

"Quite well. I know you're lady friend wants to play, but we would prefer no unsanctioned actions."

My eyes widened and yet I thought "why be surprised, do they strike you as the sort of people who miss details?"

"I understand." And sighed.

"You may be in luck though, we have some work that needs to be done and soon."

"Tell me more."

"I'll stop by tomorrow."

"Understood."

And with that he logged off. At that point I decided to declare surrender for the day and went to bed.

The Next morning After all the usual chores the expected knock on the door came.

I opened the door to Dr Peterson's smiling face again. And agin he was carrying a brief case. "Good morning."

"Can I get you anything?" I asked.

"No I'd prefer if we got to business."

"Fine by me." I said and sat down, he opened up the briefcase and pulled out a manilla envelope. "The subject is in there, we need it done in three days."

I opened the envelope and was surprised by what was inside. Kari Watson, she went to my school, she was a cheerleader and one of the popular crowds mean girls. She was usually seen with some version of a jock making life miserable for her social lessors. I wondered why they wanted her gone. I also had a feeling asking would be a bad idea.

"Is there any particular method they had in mind anything I need to keep in mind?"

"You are to make it look like some sort of robbery gone wrong. And you must get her purse and keys."

I took a deep breath and let it out. "Okay I got it." Then I paused. "What can I tell Gina about this?"

He smiled and laughed indulgently. "Tell her the truth. In the end if you get caught we'll have plausible deniability for any claim you or she might make."

It made perfect sense, I didn't like being the puppet of this guy and his "friends" but I had to abide by the rules they were creating for my favorite game.

"Okay, can I call on you for help?"

"What kind?"

"If I need an alibi or some such, say I was out visiting the school or talking with you about attending."

He nodded sagely. "Not bad, I'll make sure to be ready to set something for you."

"How do I get n touch with you when it's all taken care of?" He handed me a card with his name and number on it.

"Now then I must be on my way." He got up and shook my hand. "You have my every confidence. Think of this as an audition if you want."

"Right I'll do that."

I set the envelope down and looked over the contents, it was her name, pictures of her school records, a history of who she hung out with and what her routines were like. It was kind of frightening how much information they had on her. I'll admit to spending some time enjoying the stuff they had on sexual history. Plentiful but boring, and the pics were nice. She hadn't not just been knocking it out with the guys on the teams but had also been using her pretty pussy to earn herself better grades.

Good thing my grades were okay or I'd be tempted to use some of the pics of her with teachers to up my own GPA. I had a feeling something like that was what was bringing Dr Peterson's friends knocking on her doorstep so to speak.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.