The Perfect Monster - Cover

The Perfect Monster

Copyright© 2011 by Death Dependent

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Some people do bad things, some people do very bad things. Then there's our hero, he does very bad things for a living. Here are the tales from this end of life, and death.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Slut Wife   BDSM   Snuff   Anal Sex   Violence   Prostitution  

I awoke the next day still smiling about the night before. A successful kill of a guy who had really deserved it, and then a good ass fucking of Gina who desperately wanted it. All in all not a bad evening.

My folks left for the day, and I took my time getting up, thinking as I did the morning chores they asked of me. While thinking. I had to be honest with my self. Killing bad guys made the killing more acceptable, but to be honest I just got off on the killing part. The other stuff was an excuse. That and the power I wielded over Gina and Mrs Thompson, part of me now wanted to exercise that over Mrs Templeton, but that was going to have to wait.

Gina was developing an intense love of killing much like my own. It certainly made the sex more exciting, not that it wasn't exciting to begin with. I had finished the last of the dishes when there was knock on the door. Looking at the clock I was surprised usually gina was a bit later in the day.

Opening it I was taken by surprise. Standing there was a man best described as non descript. His features were plain and he was average height. His hair was a light brown and his eyes blue. It took me a second but then I remembered him.

"Dr Peterson?" I asked. He had been my psychiatrist when I was younger.

"Yes, I was wondering if you had some time, there was something I need to discuss."

"Sure." I said and let him in. He walked past and into the living room, and I followed. I offered him a spot on the couch which he took. "Can I get you something, we're not big on soda here, but we have ice tea, water..."

"Ohh no thank you." He opened the case he had with him and pulled out an envelope.

"So what do you need to talk to me about?" I asked and got comfortable in a chair.

"Your future, it seems like some of the talents I saw in you when I was your therapist are maturing." He passed me the envelope.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Open it." He said

So I did. Inside were some color photographs taken from a partially shuttered window. It showed me with the plastic bag over Mr Templeton's Nose and mouth. The noxious vomit he was coughing up was dribbling down his face. The other pics showed me rearranging him and the bottle of booze.

Oddly I didn't feel any fear, or terror, I felt an intense curiosity as to what was next. If he was with the cops or the feds they would have just busted in and taken me I figured. So now I wondered what was next.

"You did some excellent work with Mr Templeton. I assume you did much the same with your girlfriends father." He smiled.

"You'll forgive me if I take the fifth on all of that." I replied.

"I understand, in your shoes I would be nervous and concerned about what was next in all of this."

"Actually I'm more curious."

"Good. You'll be happy to know that the police are all ready calling Mr Templeton's death a case of death by mis adventure." I set the photographs down as he spoke. "I'm going to guess that you arranged to substitute bottles with one that had a much higher alcohol content. Then you fed him some sort of agent to make him vomit uncontrollably. Excellent work, his wife obviously had to be in on it, so that makes sure she remains quiet as well." He took the envelope of pictures back. "Excellent planning. You show a great deal of promise."

"At what?"

"When we were in our therapy sessions together I saw in you something interesting. A budding neo psychopath. Unlike a lot of children with that diagnosis, you learned to reign in your impulses for your audience and behave in a manner consistent with what people would consider normal behavior. I was quite impressed. So much so that I asked the people I work for to keep an eye on you to see if you would ever fully develop."

"That does beg the question of who you work for." This really was getting interesting.

"People, who have use for people with talents like yours." He paused. "And now that your talent is beginning to bud I am here to make you an offer."

"That does sound interesting."

"It should. We operate a school in the local area, a small private institution. It offers a first class education during the first part of the day and an education in the arts that you are teaching yourself in the afternoon."

"And when my education is done?"

"You'll have a job, make a very decent salary and do the business the people who educated you ask you to do."

"Like the business with Mr Templeton."

"Exactly, the people who sponsor these things have need for people willing to do very bad things. For what reasons its best not to ask. Just be aware that you have an opportunity to indulge yourself in a way that most people like you will never have."

"Well then it's a no brainer. When do I begin?"

"Soon, we have to bring it to your parents, but I have every reason to believe they'll accept."

"Good, I look forward to it."

Dr Peterson stood up and held out his hand which I shook. His gaze was firm as was his grip. His hand felt soft but no sign of stress it was completely dry. He was utterly in control. "As do I. Now allow me to stop taking up your time, besides your little friend should be by soon, and I'd hate to interrupt that."

"Thanks I appreciate it." And with that he showed himself the door.

I heard it shut then shook my head like I was coming out of some sort of trance or altered state. The whole scene had been so odd. Me talking to my old therapist about a school for killers. Although if it hadn't all been some sort of delusion I had agreed to it. Not like I had much of a choice. Those pictures would have put me a way for a long long time.

Wandering the house wondering if I was still being watched, I considered my future, it seemed to be wrapped up well, and decided for me. Part of me was less than sure that I liked that. As I was about to think more the doorbell rang again. Looking at the clock I noticed it was about time for Gina.

Who thankfully was at the door. She wore a black knee length skirt and red top. Her legs showed that she had some long hose one and she had sandals on her feet. I approved of the look. I let her in and enjoyed the view as she passed.

I shut the door and looked her over. "I'm still jazzed about last night. I had to like play with myself about five times before I could sleep at all." She smiled walked forward and took my hand pulling it under her dress. I could feel her panties and how soaked they were with her own juices. "Are we going to have fun with Mrs Thompson today?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.