The Perfect Monster - Cover

The Perfect Monster

Copyright© 2011 by Death Dependent

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Some people do bad things, some people do very bad things. Then there's our hero, he does very bad things for a living. Here are the tales from this end of life, and death.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Slut Wife   BDSM   Snuff   Anal Sex   Violence   Prostitution  

And so it came to pass that Gina's dad was laid to rest with little investigation or ceremony. The coroner ruled it a heart attack, and I really felt no need to tell him otherwise. Gina meanwhile moved in with an aunt down the street. So she stayed in school with me. Which also meant I kept fucking her whenever she could get away.

We'd sneak away to empty to building or the bathroom at the park or my room when my folks were gone and in seconds she would be naked. It kind of surprised. Something I told her as I spent some time exploring her body prior to doing whatever else I had in mind. At that point my fingers were opening her little pussy lips, I was endlessly fascinated with her insides. So different then us boys and she didn't seem to mind my explorations in the least.

"Yeah well I knew I liked how it felt when I touched myself, and I knew it could be fun even if daddy didn't make it that way very often. But you make it nice." She paused and gasped, "whatever that was keep doing it." She said as I ran a finger into her and felt along the top of her channel. And when you came along I felt like really doing it for the first time because I wanted to. "That makes it a lot more fun."

I kept moving my finger in and out of her playing with a spot that made her hips jump and twist filing it away for later. "And I like the idea of being someones slut, or whore or whatever. Someone who would do anything she was asked of, by the right ... right ... uh my..." She shivered and relaxed a little. "guy"

I was rock hard and in no mood to ask any more questions but listened as I slid into her feeling that tight warm pussy swallow me whole as I took her in one stroke. "We are naughty people, a slut and a killer." I moved faster. "Are you going to do it again?" She asked.

"I'm doing it right now." I panted. God damn she was so good when I was in her.

"Not ... that I mean what you did to Daddy?"

I began slamming into her to see if I could hurt her, she just pushed back. "Ohh that got your attention, I bet you're going to shoot all inside me thinking of someone else to kill." That was enough of that. I pulled my cock out of her as I felt my pleasure hit a peak and put it to her mouth pulling her mouth onto me. Shooting my cum between her lips. "Ohh you are good at that Gina." I moaned as my hands got in her hair and pulled her head back and forth.

She swallowed all of it and only then did I let go of her hair. Her head fell back and she smiled. "It's okay you know." She said as she kissed my legs. "We're just what we are, we just have to be good with that."

I laid down next to her. "And what are we?"

"You're a killer and I'm your little whore girlfriend." She said with a smile. "There's nothing I won't do for you."

"Be careful I might take you up on that."

"Please do. I'm damned, you're damned lets ride it all the way down."

How can a guy resist an offer like that? I had her stroke me hard again so I could fuck her one more time before she left. Then that night, I went out looking for fun. Gina's conversation gave me new ideas, and new goals. I spent that night checking various houses, it took about an hour and a half but eventually I came to one where I heard some yelling. Mostly male.

I'm always amazed at how people will ignore the sounds from next door. They'll turn up the TV or put on their headphones so they don't need to know they're next door neighbor has problems. Me I like knowing that sort of thing, it gives me something to consider in my off hours. I stalked the house a bit but was able to track down the sounds inside and the room closest to where they were coming from. A peak through the window showed the husband of the house yelling at his wife who was on the floor nursing what looked like a punch to the stomach. I snapped a couple of pictures of her lying there and her husband looking like he was about to hit her again.

He was about average height maybe skinny on build, he had a bottle in his other hand of a particular brand of alcohol. He made a move like he was to hit her with it, she lifted her arm, which he then reached down and grabbed. Pulling her up he kicked her toward the window and I ducked.

A few moments later I heard him yell at her to get on her knees. I had a feeling what might come next. I knew adults liked to play all kinds of games with sex, but this seemed pretty real. I walked away into the night smiling thinking of what I might do to the nice man. I took a few moments to get their address.

I paused on the way home to watch Mrs Thomas. Today she was using the large pink dildo she favored when her boy friends were not around. I snapped a couple of quick pictures of her and walked off. Thinking about it I had quite an inventory of pics of her. I had jacked off to them a lot before Gina came into my life, and as much fun as Gina was, perhaps it was time to do take up the role she had mentioned.

When I got home I sent her an email. "Take some of your stipend and get two pre pay cell phones, pay cash. I have a plan."

A few minutes later I got a quick reply. "done"

I liked Gina, she was smart quite submissive and loved doing whatever made me happy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.