The Perfect Monster
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Death Dependent

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Some people do bad things, some people do very bad things. Then there's our hero, he does very bad things for a living. Here are the tales from this end of life, and death.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Slut Wife   BDSM   Snuff   Anal Sex   Violence   Prostitution  

Hmm condoms, lube, rope, stun gun, silenced .22 pistol, Face mask flexicuffs, and duct tape. Pretty much the makings for a perfect evening out if you ask me. It was early in the evening and I was reviewing all the gear I had set out on the bed. All of the information I had gathered for tonights projects was on my laptop so there was little chance some snooping made would come in and see anything incriminating.

The hotel I was in was not too far from where my tonights playmates lived, and I had taken the time to do a demographic survey of the area and had rented a car that matched the one most common for the local area. Gathering up all the goodies I put them in a small shoulder pack, and walked out into the cooling evening. I collected my car and made my way down the street thru three miles of meandering suburban sprawl. Then parked behind the house of my targets.

My contact was right, they were out to dinner, the Wife's Porsche was still in the garage but the husbands Mercedes was gone. It took me about fifteen seconds to work my way past the security system from there I stepped inside.

The house was very nice and spaciously antiseptic on the inside. There were small lights along the floor to guide my way so I didn't turn on any of the interior lights as I went to work. From there I looked over the furniture and moved a heavy table into the living room, the legs were metal and would be perfect for what I had in mind. After that I found a nice sitting chair whose back would be about neck height. I spent some time with the flexicuffs arranging them so they would be perfect for what I had been asked to do.

Then it was a matter of waiting, no need to rush your preparations for this sort of thing. When someone sends you a request for something to be done it's best to make sure you have your ducks in a row when the principals arrive. So I looked over the house. It had the feeling of a place that people used as a stop over between the parts of their lives outside their house.

Looking over the pictures it was interesting to see them. The wife was in her early thirties and was hot all all get out, her husband in his mid fifties and handsome in a balding paunchy sort of way. This was his second marriage and her first, I had a feeling the pre nup agreement in this would look an awefull lot like severance pay. Although the smiles in the pictures did seem fairly genuine. I wondered how good at acting both were.

A routine look through the bed room showed all the things you expect to see in a typical upper class home in America. A well made bed, sex toys in the woman's nightstand. Leather gear in the lower drawer of the bed. Well at least they liked playing around.

Mind you tonight would be far rougher trade then usual. For fun I grabbed one of her vibrators, and brought it down with me. As I came down the stairs the lights from an approaching car came into the driveway. I moved quickly and quietly to the garage door and waited.

It took a couple of moments and I could hear voices muffled by the door, but eventually it opened. After they both came in and the door shut I lunged and put the stun gun square in the husbands back and hit the switch. He dropped like a stone. The wife turned and uttered a gasp as I took the device and got her right between those perfect tits of hers. She fell down as well and twitched. It would be a shame if she died of a heart attack before the whole thing ended. My client would get upset.

As she thrashed a bit I taped the husbands hands together in front of him, then did the same with her. I grabbed the husband by the collar and pulled him into the living room.

To make the clients demand work I pulled out the tripod and video camera I had been sent and set them up so they would have a birds eye view of the scene. I set it to record, Made sure I had my mask set well, and went to work.

Lifting him into the chair I let his taped hands hang in front of him. He began to look like he was rousing so I hit him with the stun gun again. After that I put a set of flex cuffs across his wrists, then ran a collect ion of looped cuffs up around the back of the char and looped on last cuff around his neck and pulled it fairly tight. Now if he tried to move his arms he'd be strangling himself. After that I went back into the kitchen where the wife was now trying to crawl away. I put the stun gun square on her ass and let go of a fairly long burst. She shook and jiggled and I could hear her teeth rattle. Then I stopped and walked her back to the living room pulling her by her ankle.

I took her duck tapped hands and put them on the floor then lifted the heavy table so the leg fit between the space made by her wrists. Now it would be very hard for her to try and move her hands at all. Then I added a couple of strips of tape to her mouth.

I sat back and looked at the scene then pulled out my knife. The husband was awake now and testing his bonds. His hands moved and his eyes went wide. Smiling I held up the knife so he could see then reached down and cut off his lady's pants. She had very nice black lace underwear on under them. He was probably going to get lucky tonight. Oh well. I yanked them down her ass hard and lifted her up so her knees were under her. Her puckered little asshole was showing nicely so I collected the vibrator I had gotten from up stairs and began moving it into her. She was still relaxed from the stun gun so it went in easily.

I could feel her stir a little as the man began to babble. "Who are you?" I reached down and opened my pants, letting my cock out, then pulled a condom from my pocket. "What the fuck are you doing?" I put the rubber on and reached down to feel miss Trophy Wife's pussy. I was surprised to find it fairly slick. Smiling I ran myself along her cleft then pushed in hard. She gasped as I began moving in her then turned on the vibe.

Her head snapped up and saw her man trussed up, and felt someone in her private area going full power in her, as a vibe worked her ass. I could hear her scream through the tape on her mouth. I moved harder and grabbed her hair pulling her head back.

The man jerked reflexively at the site, and his hands pulled the cuff tighter around his throat. Meanwhile I was having fun pillaging her privates. I'm not a sadist by nature, but I had to admit the sense of power in my work is more than a little arousing.

I could feel myself reaching my peak as the husband now gasping kept up a spiel about how he'd kill me. His arms occasionally jerking the cuff tighter around his neck. The veins were standing out on his neck now and his face was turning red. I kept quiet. No need for there to be anymore evidence on the video then was essential. Besides whatever he said wasn't going to matter much anyway.

With a final lunge I shot my seed into the condom and took a few seconds to let my breathing settle a bit. The trophy wife was shaking now caught between her bodies reactions and her own terror. Meanwhile I could tell her pussy had become a sluice of juices. Fear does that to women.

"So are you done now you sick fuck?" He tried to shout.

I pulled out and zipped myself back in. Pulling the rubber off would have made for a micro spray of DNA and lets be honest I didn't need that. I could hear the wife crying now making mewling noises through the tape.

Moving back a few feet I grabbed the pistol, and aimed it at the back of her head, before hubby could say anything I fired off two rounds into her brain. He yelled and jumped and his arms pulled the cuff even tighter now.

Sitting back I waited the cuff was so tight it had to be cutting off his air and I could hear choking noises. A minute or two later he went limp, and went unconscious. Then I fired two rounds into his head. Sure it looked like he would die, but I am a professional and why run the risk of leaving a live witness no matter how small.

Walking to the kitchen I grabbed a bottle of bleach from under the sink and went to work pouring it all over the wife making sure to rub into the contact points I had with her. The ammonia would make getting DNA very hard or impossible. Or so I hope, those fuckers in crime labs seem to be getting better every day. Pretty soon they'd be able to pull a finger print from water.

After making one last check to make sure they were both dead, I turned off the camera, collected my gear and left the house.

Stripping off my mask I made my way back to the car and from there stopped at a gas station where I stripped off the rubber and flushed it. Then I reached into the glove compartment and pulled out the padded envelope I had been given. Placing the cameras memory chip in there I sealed it using condensation from bottle of soda I bought and dropped into a mail box.

From there I stopped at a few dumpsters and disposed of everything. Gun, knife, tape, camera, and all the other goodies I had used.

For my last moment before calling it a night I pulled out the pre pay phone I was given and hit number 1 on speed dial. After two rings a mans voice said. "Hello."

"I just dropped the package in the mail."

"Good, did you make any copies?"

"No, I wasn't told to."

"Good, check your box. I'll get in touch later."

Smiling I tossed the phone into a garbage can. Down the street I saw a girl dressed in short skirt and a revealing blouse, she stumbled up to me. "Need a date?" She asked.

I smiled looking at her, well worn but still runnable, after tonight I still had energy to work off.

"Yeah I do, wanna go back to my place?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.