The Grantham Clinic
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Ex-army medic Doctor Morbius and his cohorts abduct teenage girls, brainwash them and sell them to wealthy overseas businessmen. CID detective Jim Penrose, his sexy policewoman girlfriend Angela, and Inspector Hammond from Scotland Yard attempt to discover the truth and recover the latest victim, schoolgirl Amanda Pierce, before it's too late.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

Angela struggled to awareness. She'd fallen asleep out of total exhaustion after so many climaxes had rippled through her body during the night. She'd abandoned the fight and welcomed them all while savouring the tight bondage. Amanda's cavorting image had enthralled her. She relished the girl's burgeoning sexuality, noting the sheer rapture and energy with which she engaged her partners. The girl was clearly no longer an innocent, her licentiousness seemingly surpassing even her own.

The nurse returned and thankfully removed the oral mount. "Thank you."

"You won't be thanking me later," Ruth replied. "We've got some nasty things lined up for you today. Soon, you won't be the same person."

"Why are you doing this to me?" Angela croaked.

"Well, you can hardly expect us to just let you go. James is still nursing his broken nose and is looking forward to fucking you in your uniform at the earliest opportunity."

"I'll fucking snap his balls off," Angela snapped.

"I rather think you won't. In time, you'll be begging for his cock. I might even have you licking my cunt before the day is out."

The nurse was rather attractive and Angela would have almost consented there and then, particularly if it spared her another encounter with the infernal machine to which she'd been coupled.

"I'm going to feed you breakfast, then we'll get back underway. Time is not on our side and we need to complete the treatment before you're missed."

"You don't have to do this," Angela pleaded.

"Sorry, I just do as I'm told." Ruth departed leaving Angela afraid for her future. She didn't want to become a brainless bimbo like Olivia and determined to hold onto her sanity for as long as possible.


Morbius snuggled beside his young companion, enjoying the luxurious feel of her soft skin. His fingers foraged between her thighs and Pamela spread her legs to welcome his attentions.

"Mmm," she sighed. "Fuck me."

The girl had given herself to him totally. There was no denying the devotion written on her face. He prepared to mount her but cursed the interruption from the door.

"Come in," he growled.

James entered carrying a registered parcel. His nose was still bandaged from his encounter with the policewoman.

"Thank you, James," he said as he accepted the package. "How's the nose?"

The man replied nasally, informing him how the swelling was slowly going down.

"When can Henry and I enjoy Pamela again?" he asked.

"I've decided to complete her training myself. I'll let you know if I need your assistance."

The man grumbled then retreated from the room.

"I'll fuck them if you want me to," Pamela offered.

Enraptured by the young teen, Morbius now felt reluctant to share her amongst his men. It pained him to even allow Ruth access, although he recognised the benefit of having her respond to other females. He'd woke up each morning with the intention of arranging viewings for her but continually delayed, telling himself that she was not quite ready. She was as ready as any of his charges but something held him back; secretly, he knew that he had formed an attachment to the girl.

He ripped apart the package and removed the forged passport. He opened the cover page and inspected the likeness.

"That's me!" Pamela exclaimed.

The back page contained personal details of Pamela Jane Taylor, the same surname the false passport of his own: Percival John Taylor. Only the surname was bogus however.

"It is," Morbius confirmed.

"Are you finally going to sell me?" she asked casually.

"Maybe, we'll see. This is just a precaution in case we need to send you abroad in a hurry."

"I see."

"Nothing to worry your pretty little head about," he reassured her. "Now, where were we?"

"You were going to fuck me."

"Oh yes, so I was," he sighed. This time there was no interruption.


Penrose felt warmth suffuse his groin and lifted the sheet to discover Amanda savouring him in her mouth. The memory of how he'd molested her during the night resurfaced; but he suppressed it as he enjoyed her skilful ministrations, concluding that there was nothing further to be gained from denying himself now that he'd nailed his colours to the mast. He took hold of her head and guided her movements, pressing his cock against the back of her mouth. She gagged slightly as he plundered her charms, not quite possessing the oral talents of Jamila.

He sped towards climax and filled her with his seed. She gulped everything down then smiled up at him, a tenuous trail dribbling from her lips.

"You've got a bit here," he informed her, pointing to his own chin.

"Mmm," she cooed, using her finger to remove every last trace.

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

"Just a bit hungry. I need some breakfast."

"I mean here, with the Baron."

"He's okay so long as you keep on the right side of him. His men keep me busy."

"How do you feel about that?"

"What? Having sex with them, you mean?"

"Yes."

"It's okay. I quite enjoy it."

"What about before you came here?"

"The clinic you mean?"

"Even before that."

"I try not to think about that. It wasn't the happiest time of my life."

"What happened?"

She paused. "My parents molested me. Doctor Morbius rescued me and then found me a new home here."

"The men molest you. Last night I ... I molested you."

"That's different."

"Why?"

"I dunno. It just is. Why do you ask?"

"Just curious. You're very young to have such a ... an advanced interest in sex."

"I don't think about it that much. Life here isn't that hard. For the main part, it's actually quite enjoyable. The Baron looks after us all and he's told me that when I'm older, he'll give me a nice place to live and enough money to look after myself. It certainly beats messing around at school."

"What about the other girl ... Susan?"

"I really like her. She was a bit strict with me when I first arrived, but once I learned the ropes she was great. I sleep with her whenever I'm not required by the Baron's men."

"Or the Baron?"

"He doesn't have me that often. He spends most of his time with Susan and Ingrid, probably because they can speak his language."

"You've not learned to speak German?"

"I've picked up a few phrases but I can't be bothered to be honest, it's too much like hard work."

Expecting to find a frightened wreck in perpetual fear, Penrose was surprised to discover how well Amanda had adapted to captivity, even learning to derive a modicum of pleasure from it.

"What's going to happen to Olivia?"

"Your girl?"

"She's no longer my girl."

"The first week is usually quite strenuous. Susan will train her to be obedient and the men will make plenty of use of her, at least until the newness wears off. I remember when I first came here. I was fucked almost continually. You get accustomed to it, and it even becomes pleasurable after a while."

"What would you do if it all had to come to an end?"

"I don't know. I guess I'd go back to Morbius. There was a couple of other people interested in me, this American novelist and a Russian that runs nightclubs in Moscow. I really liked Richard, he was sweet. I guess I could even learn to live with Vladimir now. I didn't relish becoming a prostitute but I suppose I'd adapt given time."

"What about living a normal life?"

She frowned. "Sounds a bit boring."


Replete from breakfast, she watched as Ruth hooked her back up to the equipment. The psychotropic drugs left her floating, somewhat detached from reality.

"I'll stay with you," Ruth told her. "We'll watch the video together."

"Okay," Angela sighed, discreetly tugging against her bonds and finding little compliance.

"Give them a good tug," Ruth advised. "There's nothing like tight restraint to bring out the best in you. I'm amazed by how well you've adjusted. You're literally dripping down below."

The nurse's fingers explored her nakedness, slithering through the slick excitement that accumulated between her labia. "Have you ever messed around with bondage?"

"Yes," Angela admitted.

"Top or bottom?"

"Both."

"I thought so. I'll bet you're enjoying this really, aren't you?"

Angela shook her head in denial, but a part of her knew there was an element of truth in Ruth's observation. The nurse's mouth descended on her breast, chewing the nipple while the screen burst into life.

Two girls, almost identical in appearance, lay atop one another, feasting upon each other's sex. Angela vaguely recollected the abducted twins' police report and felt slightly sick at how they'd been brainwashed into pleasuring one another.

"They're lovely," she told Ruth, "Who are they?"

"Helen and Samantha. They were twins. We found a Texan woman that wanted to provide them with a good home. From all accounts, they're settling in nicely."

"And me. What do you plan to do with me?"

"We have some contacts in Eastern Europe. There's great demand for girls such as you. I'm sure we'll get a fair price for you."

"You're going to sell me to a brothel?"

"They're much more exclusive than that. The patrons are all extremely wealthy.

"But I'd still be a prostitute?"

"I suppose so, but I'm told it's a fairly easy life once the treatment adjusts your mind to accept it."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.