The Grantham Clinic - Cover

The Grantham Clinic

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Ex-army medic Doctor Morbius and his cohorts abduct teenage girls, brainwash them and sell them to wealthy overseas businessmen. CID detective Jim Penrose, his sexy policewoman girlfriend Angela, and Inspector Hammond from Scotland Yard attempt to discover the truth and recover the latest victim, schoolgirl Amanda Pierce, before it's too late.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

Angela woke up, her head feeling almost like it was swathed in cotton wool. Her hands and feet were bound to corners of a metal bed and her mouth was stretched around a solid presence that she determined may well be a ballgag.

A thin sheet covered her body but she sensed that underneath, she was naked. An attractive nurse sat beside the bed, smiling as she watched her tug against the unyielding bonds.

"Keep struggling," Ruth told her. "I like watching you. It turns me on."

Angela mumbled but could not make herself understood.

"I'll go and fetch Doctor Morbius; he was most displeased when we caught you sneaking in here on the external cameras."

Angela closed her eyes, cursing her stupidity for not considering the building had surveillance systems installed.

The nurse strode away. Angela noted the fishnet stockings and four inch heels, hardly standard attire for a regular nurse. She wondered what she'd let herself in for and fervently wished she'd mentioned her intentions to one of her colleagues. Having not intended to enter the premises, she realised it was only after she let her enthusiasm carry her away that she'd effectively sealed her fate. Despite her fear, she desperately hoped that they'd draw the line at interfering with a policewoman, but the sinking feeling in her stomach delivered her brain's verdict on that unrealistic expectation.

"What have we here?" the man looked down at her, almost as though viewing a specimen in a jar.

Angela shook her arms and muttered oaths from behind the gag.

"You've got plenty of spirit. I like that." He paused. "Now tell me, who else knows you're here? Your superiors?"

Angela nodded fervently. Morbius chuckled. "I didn't think so. James has just found your car parked in the lay-by. He's brought it in here for now, but we'll probably dispose of it eventually. You won't need it anymore."

She gasped and tried to break free, but the restraints were too secure.

"I've no idea how you found us but no matter, you're a pretty thing and I'm sure we can find a use for you. I've texted Jim and Joanna. They seem to be your most recent entries in your call log. I've said that you weren't feeling too well and would take a couple of days off. By that time, we'll hopefully be able to persuade you to talk to them and tell them that you've gone away for a week's holiday. By the time they finally realise, who knows where you'll be?"

A tear trickled down Angela's cheek as she acknowledged how much trouble she was now in. Only Joanna had any knowledge of the clinic and she was unsure whether she'd think to inform Jim.

"We'll leave you to rest for the remainder of the night and tomorrow we'll start your treatment. You'll enjoy it, I promise you."

Morbius and the nurse left her contemplating her situation, wondering what on earth she could do to prevent them turning her into a mindless nymphomaniac like Olivia.


A young girl delivered their food: A green salad with crusty bread and a variety of thinly sliced German sausage. She was dark-skinned. Penrose placed her origins in either India or Pakistan. Her slim figure was disguised beneath a long flowing gown; but his attention was drawn to the thick leather bands around her wrists and ankles, the broad collar around her neck, and wide ring located behind her front teeth, keeping her mouth widely open. Two straps disappeared behind her head keeping the gag in place.

Her tongue wallowed in her mouth. Penrose was impressed that she managed to prevent drool running down her chin.

"Jamila, stay and join us," the Baron urged. The girl's eyes blinked and she dropped to her knees beside the table, bowing her head submissively.

"All my girls know their place," he informed them. "They know that to disobey would bring punishment. Occasionally, I have to remind them, but mostly they behave themselves impeccably."

"So I see."

"Would you like to explore her body?"

"Now?"

"Jamila, show Herr Wilson your speciality."

The girl shuffled on her knees between Penrose's legs and immediately drew down his fly, reaching inside to extract his flaccid cock. Her fingers expertly teased him to turgidity, whereupon a long tongue slid out to lap around his crown. Her lips pressed against his bloated head, her tongue pressing against his urethra and generating divine pleasure.

Without hesitation, Jamila dipped forwards, slipping his cock through the ring to lodge at the back of her throat. She gulped him down, expertly devouring his entire length and resting with it ensconced in her tightness. Her fingers caressed his balls, adding a further dimension to his enjoyment of her charms.

"Olivia," the Baron said. "If you would be so kind."

The man unbuttoned his trousers and withdrew a long but relatively thin cock, holding it up for Olivia's inspection. She cast me a quick glance then dropped to her knees and prepared to service the degenerate German.

The Baron inserted his cock and pulled her head against his crotch, pushing himself straight down her throat. She gulped as she initially struggled to contain it then relaxed as she breathed through her nose, her lips wrapped around the base of his cock.

After several seconds, she experienced extreme discomfort and tried to withdraw but the Baron held her firmly in place. Her throat muscles fluttered around his cock and the man gasped as it afforded him pleasure.

Penrose could only look on in horror as Olivia struggled to breath around the obstruction while her partner took great delight in her distress. He gasped as he came, filling her airway with his cloying seed. Only as his passion abated did he finally release her. She coughed for nearly a minute as she hawked up mucus and sperm, desperately clearing her gullet of his emission. Her face reddened and tears flowed down her cheek as she slowly recovered from her ordeal.

"Sehr gut," he grunted as he restored his cock to its former abode. "She takes it well without undue protest. I think she will train well."

The man's actions had caused Jim to lose his erection but Jamila soon restored his vigour and pressed her lips tightly against his body. Her throat muscles almost seemed to milk his cock and within two minutes at the most, he was spurting into her depths. The Asian girl closed her eyes to savour his tribute, only withdrawing once he'd finished ejaculating.

She lifted her head to display his slimy deposit on her tongue then quickly swallowed it without hesitation.

"I have slept with my cock lodged in her throat," the Baron boasted. "She really is quite unique."

"Thank you, Jamila," Penrose told her. "That was incredible."

Despite her detached demeanour, her eyes flickered once to acknowledge his compliment.

"No need to praise her, Herr Wilson," the Baron corrected. "She knows exactly how to serve and expects no appreciation. Lack of punishment is her only reward."

"How long have you had her?"

"She was my second acquisition after Susan. She was the youngest daughter of a successful Bradford businessman that was attempting to extend his food empire to the capital. The family had lived in London only six months before Morbius abducted her, responding to my request for a little bit of variety. The Muslims cherish the chastity of their young and it has always been a fantasy of mine to possess one totally. Stand up, Jamila."

The girl jumped to her feet, responding to his request with utmost urgency.

"Undress!"

The girl disposed of her robe and stood proudly before them, displaying her nakedness without a hint of shame. The nipples of her smallish breasts were pierced by large gold rings and a smaller one decorated her engorged clitoral hood.

The end of a metallic attachment was visible between her labia and as she turned around, a similar device was embedded in her anus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.