The Grantham Clinic
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Ex-army medic Doctor Morbius and his cohorts abduct teenage girls, brainwash them and sell them to wealthy overseas businessmen. CID detective Jim Penrose, his sexy policewoman girlfriend Angela, and Inspector Hammond from Scotland Yard attempt to discover the truth and recover the latest victim, schoolgirl Amanda Pierce, before it's too late.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

Richard woke early the next morning to find Amanda still asleep beside him. He padded barefoot into the toilet to relieve his bladder, then returned to open the curtains to allow the subdued winter sun to stream in. Taking hold of the top sheet, he drew it slowly back to reveal her nakedness, admiring her beauty in the morning light.

Amanda rubbed her eyes, covering them to reduce the glare.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I overslept."

"It's still early."

"I was going to wake you ... with my mouth," she added dolefully.

"You don't need to keep trying so hard. I'm already sold on you."

"I just want to please. Let me suck it for you."

"How about sex."

Amanda rubbed her pussy for a few seconds. "I'm ready."

Enraptured by her words, he crawled onto the bed and positioned his cock against her labia. He pushed into her, watching as her lips spread around the shaft and engulfed him.

"That's lovely," he sighed as he leant over her, supporting himself on his elbows.

Amanda reached out and pulled him fully on top of her, wrapping her legs around his body to prevent his escape. As soon as their lips touched, he began to move. His cock thrust slowly at first then sped up, fucking her with short sharp jabs. Amanda writhed beneath him, meeting each stroke with an upward movement of her own.

He sensed as she approached climax and changed pace, thrusting deeply and adjusting his angle to afford her the most pleasure. She squealed and jerked with her orgasm, almost causing him to lose his place. With her lost in ecstasy, he renewed his own efforts and raced to join her, releasing his passion inside.

Neither of them stirred for several minutes until the rapture of their union abated. Richard sat up and watched Amanda wallow in the aftermath of her climax.

"Thanks," she sighed. "That was nice."

"I take it you'd like to come and live with me then?" he asked.

Amanda thought for a second, surprised to be even consulted on the issue.

"Yes. I'd like that."

"I have a nice big house with several staff. You wouldn't have to lift a finger."

"Wouldn't they notice that you and I..."

"I pay them well. We'd invent some cover story, but they're generally very discreet and don't ask too many questions. The doctor informed me that he can provide documentation to prove your age is other than what it is. I'm sure anything must be preferable to what you've gone through at home."

Amanda nodded.

"You must hate him?"

"I know he shouldn't have done what he did, but he's still my dad."

"It must have been horrible."

"It wasn't that bad after a while. I kind of got used to the sex but I didn't like it that much when he did me in the bum. Since I've been at the clinic though, I've done anal as well as a number of other things and I don't find it quite so bad anymore. If you ever want to fuck me there, I'll let you."

"I don't think you need worry on that score," Richard told her.

"Sometimes they tied me up while I'm being fucked."

"Now that does sound fun," he chuckled.

"It makes me feel really sexy, particularly if I'm gagged at the same time. It's like I'm completely helpless and have no choice but to provide pleasure."

"Would you let me do that to you?"

Amanda smiled. "Of course I would. I'll let you do anything you want, surely you know that."

"I'll speak to Morbius. I'm sure I can talk him into letting me have you. The man's primary interest is money, so it should be relatively easy to convince him." He kissed her and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. Amanda joined him and they performed their ablutions together. She dried him with a large towel then helped him into his clothes.

Green found Morbius in the lounge waiting for him to appear. "I trust you found her to your liking?" Morbius asked.

"She's amazing. Everything I could ever want."

"Excellent."

"How much do you want for her?"

"I'm not sure I understand the question. It's for you to decide her worth."

"I want her, Morbius. I have to have the sweet little thing."

"Your bid will be considered along with all the others."

"I was hoping we could forgo all that nonsense. Just tell me how much and I'll write you a cheque."

"Richard, I can't do that. The Baron flew in last night especially to see her. If I told him that I'd sold her to you without even giving him the chance to bid, he'd probably not deal with us ever again. You Americans think that enough money will fix any problem; but the world doesn't work that way, I'm afraid."

"Surely there must be something I can do?" he asked petulantly.

"I've already told you the amount that the Baron is accustomed to paying. If you exceed that then in all likelihood you'll prevail. Like you, the Baron has provided the money to meet and review Amanda. He will make his bid and then all three will be compared. The person with the highest offer will be notified that he can collect Amanda whenever it is convenient."

"I see," Green replied disappointedly. "I'll make you an offer then."

"Good man. As soon as you're done, I'd be grateful if you'd return to your hotel. I have to prepare Amanda for the Baron's arrival. He's very particular about arrangements."

Richard wrote out a cheque and sealed it in an envelope. Morbius placed it with the one Vladimir provided the day before. Richard made one last visit to Amanda, hugging her tightly and telling her they'd be together again shortly.


Amanda watched the hire car recede into the distance then joined Morbius. "I'd think I'd like to stay with Richard. He's seems really nice."

"I know," Morbius replied. "We'll have to see what happens."

"Couldn't you just say that he won? Nobody would be any the wiser."

"I'm sorry Amanda. It doesn't work that way. As much as I'd like to help, this is a commercial venture and we have to abide by our terms and conditions. Hopefully, Richard has pledged enough to secure you."

Morbius paused. "The Baron will be here in two hours so that doesn't give us that much time. Have you had a shower?"

Amanda nodded.

"In that case, I should prepare you to receive him. Take all your clothes off and give me your hands."

Morbius attached a padded restraint around each wrist, then looped a length of cord through a D-ring in each cuff. He passed the loose end through an eyebolt screwed into a high overhead wooden beam and pulled the cord tight until her arms were elevated above her head. He tied her ankles together, then secured them to another fixture that screwed into a threaded hole in the hardwood floor. Amanda felt a sense of foreboding but remained quiet. Morbius produced a large ball gag and forced it between her lips. Her jaw ached by the time he'd secured the straps behind her head.

"What next?" the doctor pondered audibly, ticking off items on a mental checklist.

He reached into a box and withdrew two shiny metal shafts. Each bulged in the centre and had a flat disk attached at one end. He applied a generous coating of lubricant to his index finger and gently pressed it against her anus. She relaxed her muscles as Morbius worked it inside, twisting the plug around until it was fully embedded in her rectum. The next shaft soon filled her vagina and it took several minutes before the cramping pains finally subsided.

"Better get used to them," he informed her. "The Baron's girls keep them in pretty much all day."

He paused for effect.

"They only take them out to perform their duty or when he or one of his men wants to fuck them. The Baron rarely has sex with his girls; he has other means of deriving pleasure as you'll no doubt soon discover."

Amanda dangled despondently from the overhead beam, feeling like a side of beef hanging in a butcher's shop of old. Morbius caressed her straining body, leaving her to suffer as he waited for their guest to arrive.


The Baron arrived precisely on schedule, his four-wheel drive Mercedes making light work of the rough terrain. He picked his way carefully over the muddy ground, anxious not to dirty his expensive Italian shoes.

"Herr Baron," Morbius greeted. "It's so good to see you again."

"Herr Doctor," the Baron replied, handing Morbius a bottle. "A present. Good German Cognac."

"Thank you, Herr Baron. How was the journey?"

"Long delays at the port as usual. Your motorways still leave a lot to be desired: both roadworks and speed cameras everywhere. Not a co-incidence I suspect."

"Quite."

"My new girl, she is ready yes?"

"Amanda is ready to be viewed but there's a slight complication."

"How so?"

"There are two others interested in purchasing her."

"How serious are they?"

"The Russian I'm not so sure about, but the American seemed very keen."

"I see. This is the first time this has happened."

"Blame Hunnicutt. He's trying to make the most money from a limited resource."

"I suppose I must not complain. I have three of your gorgeous ladies to adorn my home."

"Indeed you have, and maybe soon a fourth."

"This is why I am here. You must show me to her."

"This way, Herr Baron."

Amanda dangled from her wrists, her chin resting on her chest. She looked up as they approached, drool dripping from around the gag and running down her chin.

"How long as she been hanging?" the Baron asked.

"Just over an hour."

"She's already drooping. Are you sure she is as good a subject as the others."

"You'll not be disappointed."

"We will see," he replied, moving closer and smoothing the hair from out of her eyes. Amanda looked back, already drained from her ordeal and wondering what else to expect. The Baron prodded her left breast experimentally then flicked the nipple.

"If your offer is successful," Morbius stated, "we will of course arrange for her to be pierced."

"Of course. You remember my specification?"

"Fifteen millimetre diameter gold rings through each nipple and twelve millimetres for the clitoral hood."

"Ja. Sehr gut," the man enthused, lapsing temporarily into German. He circled her and inspected the plugs lodged in her anus and vagina.

"Each one exactly hundred and twenty millimetres in length, thirty millimetres in diameter at its widest point," Morbius informed him.

"Excellent. I appreciate precision."

He continued to survey Amanda for several minutes, stroking and teasing her as she struggled to remain unaffected by his actions. Gripping the flange, he slid the entire length of the plug within her vagina, relishing the tightness of the channel and the force produced by her muscles as they gripped the stainless steel shank.

"What I require Amanda, is complete unreserved obedience. I will ask you to do something only once. If you do not comply, I will punish you. If you fail a second time ... nobody fails a second time."

Amanda gulped and swallowed. Saliva flowed from her lips and dripped onto her breasts.

The Baron observed disapprovingly. "You are very messy. Some of my girls walk around all day like this without complaint and without drooling like a dog."

Her eyes looked at him accusingly and he decided to test her resolve. "I think a little demonstration is in order, something to help you come to terms with what will be required of you in my household."

Reaching into the pocket of his jacket, he produced a long cylinder. He twisted the end to release a number of long strips of leather that dangled almost to the ground.

"I carry this with me always. I can never tell when I might need to discipline one of my subjects."

Amanda's eyes went wide with fear once she realised the object was a whip and that he intended to employ it on her.

"Pain and pleasure exist only in the mind, Fraulein. Soon you will learn to appreciate both."

The girl tugged against her bonds, desperate to break free. The Baron observed her futile struggles for several seconds then walked behind her and raised his arm. Her world exploded in pain as the lash fell upon her back. She writhed in agony and redoubled her efforts to escape. The whip struck the back of her legs and then finally her bare buttocks, leaving vivid red stripes to mark their passing. Tears poured from her eyes as each stroke pierced her like a red-hot needle.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.