The Grantham Clinic - Cover

The Grantham Clinic

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Ex-army medic Doctor Morbius and his cohorts abduct teenage girls, brainwash them and sell them to wealthy overseas businessmen. CID detective Jim Penrose, his sexy policewoman girlfriend Angela, and Inspector Hammond from Scotland Yard attempt to discover the truth and recover the latest victim, schoolgirl Amanda Pierce, before it's too late.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

The seventeenth-century hunting lodge once belonged to a duke, until his descendants fell on hard times and the estate was broken up and sold. The lodge nestled deep within a hundred acres of dense woodland. Hunnicutt had purchased it anonymously from developers in the early nineties and had it completely renovated for use as a country retreat. He offered it as neutral territory for Morbius to meet and appraise clients, and subsequently for those clients to review their prospective purchases.

Amanda breathed in the unspoilt air, laden with moisture from a recent rainstorm. She raced around the stone-constructed lodge, exploring everywhere and wallowing in the history steeped in every nook and cranny. Morbius cut strips of wood from a fallen tree then built up the fire to provide them with heat. Joints of meat, vegetables and pre-prepared meals stocked the large chest freezer, while the spacious cellar held a variety of wines to suit even the most discerning palate.

Morbius defrosted two portions of Spaghetti Bolognese in the microwave and they washed it down with a bottle of Bordeaux.

The American was due to arrive first thing in the morning so they retired to bed early. With only a few days remaining before he sold her, Morbius couldn't resist enjoying Amanda's charms while the opportunity still existed. They had sex for the best part of an hour before falling asleep locked in each other's embrace.


"What time will he arrive? What shall I wear? Will he want to fuck me straight away?"

Morbius deflected Amanda's persistent pestering and told her to act naturally around their guest when he arrived.

"He's not looking for a whore, or at least not initially. Richard wants somebody that will keep him company, somebody that represents everything he admires in a woman."

"Who is he again?"

"Richard Green is a novelist and film producer. He wrote The Machiavelli Conspiracy."

"I think my dad read the book."

"He's very popular."

"But why me? He must be able to have any woman he wants."

"You'll have to ask him."

Amanda remained edgy until mid-afternoon when she heard the sound of a car engine. Peeping through the curtain, she watched as a casually dressed man in his top thirties exited the hire car. Morbius greeted him at the front door, then helped carry his luggage inside.

"Amanda, this is Richard Green."

"Hello, Amanda," the man said, his voice vibrant and self-assured. "It's great to finally meet you. I've been looking forward to this moment for over a year."

"To meet me?"

"Perhaps not to meet you exactly, but to meet somebody like you. You're very beautiful."

"Thanks. So are you. I mean..."

"I know what you meant to say, Amanda. You don't have to pretend..."

"Shh." She pressed her finger to his lips. "I think you're very handsome."

As Morbius made coffee, they sat down together on a leather sofa in the lounge. Compared to the depraved criminals of the previous day, Richard appeared a true gentleman. He was polite, refined and seemed genuinely interested in her as a person.

"I've brought you some things to wear," he informed her, producing a number of gift-wrapped packages. Amanda tore open the decorative paper to reveal a figure hugging red dress, silky smooth underwear and a lacy stocking and suspender set. A separate box contained matching court shoes with a modest heel.

"Can I try them on?" Amanda begged.

"Later," Green replied. "I'd like to find out more about you first."

"There's not much to tell."

"We rescued Amanda from her abusive parents," Morbius told him. "We've managed to treat most of the psychological damage; but some of her attitudes, particularly those to do with sex, have been permanently affected."

"Is this true, Amanda?" Green asked.

Amanda nodded sadly.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of," he reassured her.

"I'll leave the two of you alone," Morbius offered. "Give me a shout if you need anything."

"Thank you, doctor," Richard replied as he urged Amanda to join him on the sofa. His arms snaked around her waist and drew her to him, enjoying the closeness of her body pressed to his. He kissed her on the cheek and Amanda giggled nervously. As soon as they were alone, his hand settled tentatively over her breast. Green was unsure how quickly to proceed; the last thing he wanted was to alarm the girl prematurely.

Amanda welcomed the attention. Her breasts felt constrained by the modest bra and she longed to unfasten it and experience his lips wrapped around the sensitive buds. Her sex ached for fingers or perhaps his hard cock plunging within her. Flushed with arousal, her face radiated with the expectation of passion.

"Are you okay?" Green enquired. "You look a little flustered."

"I'm just excited," she replied. "This is so different to yesterday."

"Yesterday?"

"There was a Russian man interested in me. I had to have sex with him and both his companions for nearly two hours. I'm still a little sore."

"Another man? I thought..."

"The doctor says there are him and one other looking to buy me."

"Two. I see," Green sighed.

"The Russian wants me to work in his club as a prostitute."

"That's awful. A girl as young and beautiful as yourself shouldn't be subjected to such evil."

"It's not really what I want either but if he offers the most money, I'll have no choice."

"How much has he offered?"

"I don't know. The bids are all sealed until everyone has had a chance to see me."

"I'll do what I can, Amanda. I'm not a man without means."

"I can tell that, sir."

"Call me Richard," he urged. "Tell me everything there is to know about you."

Amanda detailed the fictional account of abuse at the hands of her parents, made all the more convincing by the fact she believed it to be the absolute truth. She finished with a short description of her time at the clinic and how all the staff had helped her through her strenuous therapy sessions.

Green collared Morbius soon afterwards, speaking urgently to him in hushed tones so as not to be overheard.

"The girl's abuse. Tell me what happened."

"It's always quite sad when a father takes advantage of his own child, even more so when the mother knows about it and even condones the activity."

"That's awful."

"It's doubtful we'd have found a foster family in this country for her. The rules governing it are now so strict with so many checks on applicants. That's why we send nearly all our cases abroad."

"I see."

"It does open up the possibility for role play situations. As part of her treatment, she's already participated in various incest scenarios. If you wanted, you could assume the role of her father."

"That's slightly sick."

"I believe one of your novels has such a theme central to its plot. Are you telling me the idea is that repulsive to you?"

Green looked away sheepishly.

"I thought not. Amanda is a girl to be enjoyed to the fullest. That's how we can charge the outrageous amounts that we do."

"She says there are other men interested in her."

"She saw a Russian nightclub owner yesterday and there's a German businessman visiting her tomorrow."

"How much to ensure she's mine?"

"I have no idea how much the Russian offered but the German is usually extremely generous. He paid over three hundred thousand Euros for his last girl."

"Three..." Green gasped, never imagining the amounts involved. He'd allocated in the region of two hundred thousand dollars for Amanda and was stunned that he'd probably have to offer twice that in order to secure her.

"Amanda is an amazing girl. She's responded extremely well to treatment and will stay with you for however long you desire her company. I know you primarily wanted a companion, but she's also extremely sexually adept. She'll not deny you anything.

"Look at her body, Richard. Think about your wildest fantasies and how she'd fit into them. Imagine that you'd kidnapped her and tied her to your bed. Her father refuses to pay the ransom and so you force yourself upon her."

Green groaned as he recollected part of the plot from his latest bestseller. "Alright, I take your point. I'll need some extra time to release the funds."

"Write a cheque for how much you want to offer. We won't transfer anything until you're ready to receive her."

"Okay."

"Enjoy her for the rest of the day, even overnight if you wish. The Baron isn't due until tomorrow afternoon, so take whatever time you need to convince yourself that she'll satisfy all your needs."

The man nodded and they both returned to Amanda. Richard suddenly saw such innocence and dreamt of so many ways to corrupt it. He sat down beside her and took her in his arms, holding her tightly and wanting to cherish and protect her. Like a Jekyll and Hyde character however, the darkest desires persisted.

He pressed his lips to hers and she willingly returned his affection. He kissed her face and then along her exposed neck as his fumbling fingers opened her blouse and sought sanctuary inside. He half expected to encounter resistance, as he had two years ago when he'd touched up the fifteen-year-old daughter of his literary agent.

Being quite drunk at the time, he'd apologised profusely for his actions. He'd misread the girl's signals, mistaking her interest in his celebrity for one of sexual attraction. The whole incident was an embarrassment and his relationship to his agent had taken a long time to recover.

Despite paying a sizeable sum to ensure the girl's silence and compensate her for the trauma of his unwelcome advances, he had yet to set foot in the man's home since that fateful day. The one good thing that came out of it was his decision to locate a young girl with which to spend his life.

While researching a previous book, he'd explored the world of child trafficking. This led to a series of anonymous emails from a man purporting to be in charge of an organisation providing girls for sale. Despite his initial horror that such an organisation could even exist and doubts about its authenticity, Green continued to exchange messages.

For twenty thousand pounds, an email informed him that he'd be placed on a waiting list until a girl matching his requirements became available. The money represented next to nothing compared to his vast wealth and he readily agreed, if only to see if anything came of it. A year later, he was sitting on a comfortable sofa with his arm around a beautiful sixteen-year-old girl, anticipating purchasing her for his pleasure.

Amanda allowed his exploration and offered no protest as he lifted up her bra to expose the soft, modest mounds. He teased her erect nipples back and forth beneath his fingers, listening as her breathing became laboured.

"Can I touch you lower?" he asked as his hand came to rest on the crotch of her jeans.

With no objection, he unfastened her jeans to facilitate the gentle exploration of her pubic mound. Warmth permeated the thin cotton of her panties as he pressed his fingers deep into her cleft, feeling the material become damp with her arousal. Even if his bid was unsuccessful, he knew he'd relish this moment for a long time to come.

Paedophiles were universally hated and over the years, he'd joined with many in condemning their vile exploitation of youth: yet here he was taking full advantage of the first opportunity to molest a girl young enough to be his daughter. His fictional characters often encountered such dichotomy but he'd never expected to experience it first-hand.

Slipping his hand under the waistband of her panties, he sensed the smooth petals of her labia and looked back at Morbius. "Are you sure she's sixteen?"

"If you wish to believe she's younger, I won't attempt to dispel the illusion."

Green closed his eyes and savoured the luscious feel of her flesh, sliding his index finger into her heat. Amanda gasped as his thumb caressed her clit, her vagina clamping down on the invading digit. He pushed the jeans and panties down to her knees to gain better access, then continued his exploration. The sight of her bare pudenda drove him frantic with desire.

"She's so sexy," Richard exclaimed as he rubbed her urgently.

Morbius smiled as the man indulged his latent tendencies, kissing her passionately as he attempted to bring her to climax. Amanda squirmed against his hand, her passion building to the point that she could no longer contain it, writhing in ecstasy with the intensity of her orgasm.

Green withdrew his finger and brought it up to his face, smelling the seductive scent and then savouring its sweetness. Amanda closed her eyes and shivered as the divine sensations enfolded her. The man watched her avidly, sensing that her pleasure was genuine. Standing up, he retreated into the kitchen for a glass of water to slake his parched throat and calm his nerves.

On return, Amanda was dozing on the sofa with her body still exposed. He longed to enter her but wanted to save the final conquest for later. Instead, he dropped to his knees and covered her crotch with his mouth, feasting on her succulent juices like a man possessed. His tongue ravaged her, delving through her slick folds in an attempt to satisfy his rapacious appetite. Amanda crested a second time, her fingers entwining in his hair while she ground herself against his face.

Richard drowned in her charms, drawing breath whenever he was able. Finally, he lay panting with his head in her lap, feeling her burning flesh against his cheek and inhaling the pungent odour of her secretions.

"Thank you," Amanda sighed as she combed her fingers through his hair. "That was really nice."

"You're welcome," he whispered, his mind wandering aimlessly amongst the clouds.

"Can I do anything for you?" she asked softly.

"What?"

"I could suck you."

"Not just yet," he gasped. "I need time to recover."

The girl smiled and pulled her panties and jeans back into place; then refastened her bra and blouse, restoring her appearance in a matter of seconds. The only things to indicate that anything untoward had taken place were Amanda's flushed face and his racing heart.

"My cooking skills leave much to be desired," Morbius informed them. "There is a delightful French restaurant not far from here, or if you prefer there's a Chinese one nearer to Oxford."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.