The Grantham Clinic - Cover

The Grantham Clinic

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Ex-army medic Doctor Morbius and his cohorts abduct teenage girls, brainwash them and sell them to wealthy overseas businessmen. CID detective Jim Penrose, his sexy policewoman girlfriend Angela, and Inspector Hammond from Scotland Yard attempt to discover the truth and recover the latest victim, schoolgirl Amanda Pierce, before it's too late.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

As the train pulled into the station, the motion disturbed her reverie. Her pussy still tingled from the memory of her final orgasm; Joanna kneeling in the shower with her face nestled between her thighs, juices dripping from her chin.

Jim waited on the concourse and hugged her as soon as they met. He quickly relayed his suspicions about Wilson.

"Do you think he has some hold over her?" she asked.

"According to our intelligence, there's little love lost between Stephen Wilson and Sir Giles. Olivia's either deliberately trying to piss her father off or there's something going on here that we need to understand."

"Where are we meeting her?"

"I overheard them say they were attending a nightclub in Belgravia. I was hoping to slip you in unnoticed so you could try and get close to Olivia and see what the score is."

"Okay."

"Try not to get too drunk."

Angela laughed.


La Bohème's elaborate entrance was guarded by two stern looking sentries. Penrose didn't even consider gaining admittance, although he could have used his police credentials to enter in an official capacity if he'd so desired. Deafening music and the humid heat of such venues had lost their appeal during his time at university. Angela had dressed in a revealing outfit, providing Jim with a true sense of anticipation for later.

Obviously trained to admit attractive, unattended young women, the bouncers neatly sidestepped to make way for her. Her phone was set to vibrate only, in case Jim needed to contact her in an emergency. She knew he was only moments away if she got into difficulties.

She joined the crowd on the dance floor and remained unnoticed for several minutes before the first of a series of men made their move and offered to buy her a drink. She casually brushed off their advances. The phone buzzed and she slinked off to a corner to read a text from Jim informing her that Wilson's party had just arrived.

Stephen Wilson epitomised the arrogant moneyed new generation that seemed to spring up everywhere. His snobbish-looking wife marched beside him while the young redhead clung protectively to his opposite arm, attired in just a skin-tight dress and high heels. Olivia radiated sex appeal with every step, emphasised by an outfit even more revealing than her own. Slit up to her waist, it occasionally parted to provide glimpses of what lay beneath. Angela gasped as she caught sight of the girl's naked crotch.

The group headed for the bar, drawing stares of disbelief as they went. Olivia seemed to soak up the attention, dispelling the image of the conservatively raised convent girl. Angela followed them, ordering an expensive cocktail and taking the opportunity to admire the girl's provocative display. Olivia locked eyes with her and smiled sensually.

With the Wilsons' attention focussed on the dance floor, she sidled up to the girl and engaged her in conversation. "That's a lovely dress."

"Stephen bought it for me this morning."

"It's so sexy, just like you."

"You think so?"

"You're simply adorable."

Olivia giggled with the praise, flaunting herself openly.

"Who're the oldies? Not your folks, surely?" Angela teased.

"I'm staying with them. They're friends."

"Good friends?"

Olivia smiled enigmatically.

"I see."

Wilson's wife turned around. "Who's this Olivia?" she asked curtly, referring to Angela.

Angela quickly introduced herself.

"Can we help you?"

"I was just lusting. She's absolutely gorgeous."

"Would you like to dance, Olivia?" the woman asked.

"Yes, Rachel. I'd like that," Olivia replied.

"Why don't you see if your new friend would like to join you?"

Angela took Olivia's hand and led her towards the crowded stage, wondering how she could tease more information out of her. They danced within the limited space available, occasionally jostled by those nearby.

"Slide closer," Angela suggested, slipping an arm protectively around her waist, and pulling them together.

Olivia offered no protest as Angela rubbed her body up against her, gyrating to the raucous beat of the music. She pressed her face against Olivia's neck, nibbling it seductively while her hand slipped beneath the hem of her dress and cupped the smoothness of her bare buttocks.

"Exhibitionist," Angela accused, squeezing the soft flesh.

She dismissed the fact that she was a policewoman from her mind and shamelessly indulged herself. Years ago, she'd regularly attend a gay dance club with Stacey and they'd each attempt to see who they could entice back to their apartment for sex. They'd picked up everyone from housewives experiencing a mid-life crisis, preppy college girls, and once even a sixteen-year-old schoolgirl desperate to discover her sexual identity.

Olivia was in full slut mode, almost begging to be taken. How Jim could ever think she was being controlled was beyond her. The girl's juices were almost running down her thighs and Angela longed to taste them. She kissed Olivia on the lips, slipping her tongue into her mouth and feeling the girl parry it with her own. She teased the entrance to Olivia's anus with a solitary finger. The girl gasped and pressed back against it, impaling herself easily.

"You're very slippery," Angela told her.

"Stephen ... he fucked me there earlier," Olivia admitted.

"In your arse?"

"Yes," she hissed as Angela's finger massaged the inner lining of her rectum.

"Do you like that?"

"It feels so good," she panted.

"Me or Stephen?"

"Both," Olivia whimpered, her body trembling as Angela's finger penetrated her repeatedly.

"Slut," Angela teased.

"I can't help myself."

"I want you," Angela announced.

"You ... you'll have to ask Stephen or Rachel for permission."

"What are we waiting for? Let's go and talk to them."

Olivia followed her off the dance floor, her hips swaying to the beat of the music but also to some inner prerogative.

"You're soon back," Rachel stated.

"Olivia was making me horny," Angela admitted.

"Let's go and sit down somewhere where we can chat without having to shout."

They retreated into a private booth. A thick curtain across the entrance protected them from view. Angela sat beside Olivia and looked across the sturdy wooden table at the older couple in front of her.

"We've not seen you in here before," Rachel told her.

"It's my first time," Angela replied.

"I see you've definitely taken a shine to Olivia."

Olivia giggled.

"I must admit that I was hoping to spend some time with her alone," Angela confessed.

"I don't think that will happen, but we may allow you to fuck her provided we're allowed to watch," Stephen informed her.

Angela wondered at the exact nature of the relationship between Olivia and the Wilsons. The girl seemed happy enough but had clearly chosen to provide the couple with a degree of control over her. She knew that the only way to learn more was to play along with their games and hope to earn their trust.

The curtain ruffled and a young waitress made an appearance. She wore a frilly low-cut top, short skirt and fishnet stockings. Her shoes featured the obligatory four-inch stiletto, making balancing a tray of drinks an interesting challenge. A name badge clipped to her blouse identified her as Penny. She took their drinks order and left.

Stephen asked Angela about her occupation and she provided details of a fictional career in advertising, based at a small agency outside of London that none of them had any likelihood of dealing with. Stephen seemed satisfied but she knew her story would not withstand any serious checking.

Penny arrived with the drinks and placed them on the table. Stephen stroked his hand up the girl's leg then pulled her onto his lap. She didn't look enamoured by the prospect of Wilson groping her but tolerated it nonetheless. He took hold of the neckline of her blouse and pulled it down, exposing her breasts which he immediately began to fondle. She closed her eyes in consternation as he squeezed each of her nipples before delving lower with one hand and sliding his fingers into her panties.

"How are you enjoying the job, Penny?" Stephen asked the distracted girl.

"It's fine, sir," she gasped as the man's finger penetrated her.

"What subject is it that you're studying?"

"Economics, sir. I'm in my second year."

"London is such an expensive place to live, particularly on top of those exorbitant course fees."

"The money helps a lot, sir. Thank you both very much for taking me on."

Angela watched Wilson molest the hapless student, doubtless left with little choice but to work in such establishments to cover her burgeoning expenses. Penny's discomfiture was made worse when Rachel leaned over to pinch her nipple, her body struggling to come to terms with their joint stimulation. She sighed as she climaxed, wriggling within Stephen's lap.

As soon as she recovered sufficiently, she stood on shaky legs and restored her appearance. Wilson placed several twenty pound notes onto her tray and she thanked him for his generosity.

"Are you okay for a lift home tonight, Penny?" Rachel asked.

"One of the guests has offered to take me," Penny replied with embarrassment.

"Jolly good. Off you go then." The girl retreated briskly.

"She's fairly new," Rachel announced, "but she seems to be setting in."

"You work here?" Angela enquired.

"My wife runs it," Stephen corrected. "She got bored at home so I bought the club from its previous owner and put her in charge."

"The girls are all expected to look after the guests," Rachel added.

"Including sex?" Angela asked.

"We have to be careful in case we ever get the authorities in here operating undercover. We're not a brothel and we'd be closed down instantly if it was discovered our girls were selling sexual services.

"What they do in their spare time is none of our concern. However, if they want to take a guest home and make a private financial arrangement, then that's totally at their own discretion."

"Like Penny?"

"She can probably demand up to five hundred pounds to spend the night with a client. She works here three nights a week and, unlike many of her college friends, she'll emerge at the end of her course not only debt free but with probably sufficient funds to put down the deposit on a nice place to live."

Angela nodded as she considered the rather shaky justification for what amounted to little more than prostitution. Whatever her dire financial predicament, she found it incredible that the girl would resort to such extreme measures in order to survive.

"I thought I might hit the dance floor again," Olivia stated once she'd drained her cocktail.

"Have fun, dear," Rachel replied. "Do you mind if we chat with Angela for a little while longer? Maybe she can come home with us later."

"Okay," Olivia agreed as she stood up. "I'll see you later."

Angela waved and watched the girl disappear. She realised the Wilsons were probably still screening her before allowing her into their confidence. While maintaining her casual demeanour, she kept alert for questions designed to trick her into revealing her duplicity.

"Are you a lesbian?" Rachel asked unashamedly once Olivia was out of earshot.

"I ... I sometimes go with men," Angela replied hesitantly.

"If we were to invite you back, Stephen will want to fuck you. Would that present a problem for you?"

Angela considered how far she was willing to go in order to uncover the truth. She'd already done far more than she'd expected and it irked her to fall at the final hurdle for the sake of her reluctance to shed a few minor inhibitions. Jim would likely throw at fit at what she proposed but if she delivered the goods, she had no reason to inform him what she'd engaged in to obtain them.

"No problem," Angela admitted.

"So many young girls act the part but when asked to commit, they change their minds and have a stupid attack of morality," Rachel mused.

"Unfasten the front of your dress," Stephen interjected. "I want to see your tits."

Angela stared back at him for a second then slipped the straps off her shoulders and pulled the material down to her navel. She rubbed her nipples until they stood stiffly to attention.

"Put your hand in your knickers. Bring yourself off."

She looked down in shame but complied nevertheless. She reached down to her panties and then slid them down over her ankles and removed them. Placing them on top of the table, she caressed her sex then began to masturbate in earnest. Her eyes finally engaged Wilson's, defying him to question her willingness to participate. Rachel watched avidly, occasionally licking her lips as she watched Angela pleasure herself.

When it arrived, she closed her eyes to savour her climax. Stephen looked pleased with her actions, standing up and then helping her to her feet. He ran a finger through her sex and then brought it to his nose to smell her arousal. Angela began to wonder what she'd let herself in for, particularly when he picked up her panties and used his finger to pack them inside her vagina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.