The Grantham Clinic
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ex-army medic Doctor Morbius and his cohorts abduct teenage girls, brainwash them and sell them to wealthy overseas businessmen. CID detective Jim Penrose, his sexy policewoman girlfriend Angela, and Inspector Hammond from Scotland Yard attempt to discover the truth and recover the latest victim, schoolgirl Amanda Pierce, before it's too late.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

Amanda hadn't the faintest idea what day it was or even how long they'd incarcerated her. Each day flowed inexorably into the next, with no respite from the treatment she continued to endure. Doctor Morbius administered her injection and the drug began to take effect. Her current circumstances became her reality and everything that came before seemed almost like a dream.

With each session, the regime became less strict. This morning, Ruth handed Amanda the two probes and watched as she'd inserted them herself into her anus and vagina. Instead of clamping her nipples, the nurse had handed her a sex toy and showed how to employ the vibrating tip to stimulate the sensitive nubs. She waited while Ruth activated the machine then sat back to await her fate. Her hands and feet were unrestrained and she could have unhooked herself if she'd wanted to.

Susan's image appeared along with a stocky man that she recognised as James, one of the orderlies that sometimes brought her food. Like always, Susan was naked and the man hugged her from behind, enjoying the feel of her soft breasts in his hands. Amanda touched the tip of the vibrators to her left nipple and enjoyed the tingling sensation that rippled through her upper body. As Susan dropped to her knees and extracted James's cock, Amanda slipped the toy into her mouth, giggling as the buzzing reverberated through her front teeth.

Amanda flipped the switch in the base to the off position, and popped it back into her mouth, testing experimentally how deep she could take it before she gagged. To her surprise, her throat accepted over an inch whereupon she closed her lips around the shaft and savoured the naughtiness of it. Her hands descended to her sex and stimulated her clitoris. It was tender from having being repeatedly clamped for days so she treated it with respect, teasing it gently out of its hood and flicking it back and forth.

The electrodes added their own contribution, propelling her rapidly along the path to her first climax of the morning. She was vaguely aware of Ruth sitting by her bedside then reaching over with her hand to pinch one of her nipples.

As Susan sucked James's cock, Ruth took hold of the end of the vibrator and slid it within Amanda's mouth, feeling her throat accept it without complaint. The girl gulped, but did not shy away from Ruth's action. When her climax peaked, the nurse watched as Amanda's eyes rolled as the sheer intensity of the sensations which, coupled with the effects of the narcotic, left her enfeebled and oblivious to her surroundings.

Ruth bent to kiss the youngster on the lips, then retreated to allow her to recover and experience the remainder of the session. With one more day, two at the outside, she felt the youngster would soon be ready to move to the next stage of the process; one that all of them would enjoy enormously.


Angela woke up in her underwear, hardly remembering climbing into bed the night before. She vaguely recalled drinking wine with Joanna after they'd rehearsed what she'd say during the press conference. Few other details of what followed remained in her memory. She hoped that she'd not said things under the influence of alcohol that would return to haunt her.

She showered and dressed in her spare uniform then tried to remember where she'd parked the patrol car. Figuring that she must have returned in a taxi, she dialled the number of a local private hire company and organised a car to take her to the Pierces.

"Can't they afford patrol cars for you now, Darlin'," the taxi driver teased.

Angela smiled but did not rise to the bait. Relieved to find her car parked outside the house, she paid the driver and knocked on the door. Joanna answered and informed her that George had gone food shopping and would be back later. After inviting her in, they shared a cup of coffee and went through the day's agenda one more time.

Theoretically, Angela was off-duty but she took her responsibilities seriously and doubted Jim would deny signing off her overtime. George appeared an hour later and looked at her in a rather hostile manner. Angela wondered what had annoyed him. However, as she explained his role in the forthcoming event, he eventually settled down.

Jim appeared around lunchtime and Joanna fed them a mountain of sandwiches before returning upstairs to change for the press conference. George chose to wear faded jeans and a casual shirt that Angela thought afforded him a slightly more working class appearance, and hopefully would provide a better public response.

They all drove in Jim's car to a small city-centre hotel, commandeered for the duration of the afternoon while the appeal took place. Several newspapers had turned up to cover proceedings and Joanna felt trepidation at the prospect of appearing on national television. She pushed the fears to the back of her mind as she realised that despite her anxiety, this represented the best chance to raise awareness of Amanda's plight. Even if it turned out that the girl had run away, there was still a good chance that she'd see the broadcast and decide to get in touch.

When the time arrived, she sat in front of a battery of cameras, bracketed by George and Angela. She read the words on the autocue, putting as much emotion into her voice as possible. Several reporters asked questions, ones that Angela had prepared her to deal with, but the ordeal was over before she knew it.

George took his turn, reading a terse but heartfelt plea for Amanda's safe return. Finally, Jim outlined the working theories about the case. After presenting a picture of their suspect ambulance, he provided a contact number that members of the public could use to provide useful information.

When they were alone, Jim led them to a secluded table in the restaurant and paid for a meal for them all. While they talked mainly about the case, they occasionally ventured into personal territory and Jim let slip that he and Angela were romantically involved. For some reason, Joanna seemed slightly disconcerted by the news and Angela wondered exactly what to read into it.

Jim and George supported the same football team and they discussed the club's failing fortunes and fear of relegation. Both vehemently criticised many of the decisions of the current manager, a Russian émigré.

Angela and Joanna held their own muted conversation, their eyes meeting up frequently during the course of the meal. Angela's heart soared each time and she felt a little giddy at the prospect that the woman may share some of the same feelings that she was experiencing.

It had been over two years since she'd last slept with a woman and she knew the time rapidly approached when she'd need to satisfy that particular aspect of her nature. Jim was fortunately unaware of her inclinations and she realised that she'd have to be extremely careful to avoid sacrificing her relationship for one brief encounter.

Joanna seemed to sense the signals she was sending out and, unless she was misreading the responses, she felt sure that there were possibilities in that direction. Failing that, a young woman in Traffic Enforcement had made it clear on numerous occasions that her door was always open. She'd repeatedly declined the offer but an understanding existed between them. Each knew the other's secret but would keep it safely concealed until such a time as a relationship could flourish.


Morbius looked up from watching Amanda on the bed. She was currently engrossed watching Susan pleasure a procession of men, taking them orally or vaginally as the whim took them. Amanda's hand held the buzzing toy, touching it to her breasts then sliding between her legs and teasing her sensitive bud until she gasped in delight.

Ruth beckoned to him and he followed to where a portable television showed Amanda's parents seated behind a long table. An attractive woman, Amanda's mother he guessed, was obviously trying to draw public attention to her daughter's disappearance.

He smiled, knowing they hadn't the faintest clue as to what had happened and that even attempts to search the local area were doomed to failure; the clinic was located over forty miles from where the girl lived. The screen shifted to that of a white ambulance and his smile faded abruptly. While different in make and model, the similarity to the vehicle they'd used on numerous occasions was undeniable.

"How have they made the link?" he asked himself.

"What if they have the registration number?" Ruth asked fretfully.

"It won't lead them here. We'll keep it out of sight for a while. It won't be a problem."

"Can't we re-spray it or something?"

"That would draw all kinds of attention. We'll have to find another vehicle."

"They can't stop and search every ambulance, surely."

"Somebody's obviously figured out part of what's going on?"

"How could they?"

"The police aren't as stupid as everyone makes out, Ruth. It was bound to happen sooner or later," Morbius grumbled. "I think we should cease operations for a while, just in case."

"Surely you're overreacting."

"Not at all. Our success relies on staying off the radar. If they start to suspect our activities, there're all kinds of things that they can do to locate us."

"I think you should speak to the Minister. He'll know what to do."

"I'd forgotten he was coming tomorrow. You said he had another job in mind too?"

"That's what he said," Ruth recalled.

"Shit."

"We still have plenty of work to do. How do you think Amanda is doing?"

"One more day of treatment and I think we can move to role play."

"Already?"

"She's come along superbly. I suspect she's going to bring a record price."

"Like Susan."

Morbius nodded. "For some reason, the really innocent ones seem to respond better than the more worldly wise."

"What about the twins?"

"James and Henry will complete their training. They're going to start teaching them to dance tomorrow. That should be interesting to watch."

"I didn't know the boys could dance."

"They know the Viennese Grope so I suppose that'll have to suffice."

"And after that?" Ruth asked.

"I'll talk to the Minister. Maybe it's time we took a sabbatical."

"But we're making a small fortune."

"A fortune is no use to us in prison. We've had three good years and made enough to live comfortably. Maybe we could set up something similar somewhere else: France or Germany perhaps."

Ruth sighed, not really wishing to break with a winning formula. She hoped the Minister would have more success in reassuring Morbius.


"Your treatment is nearly complete, Amanda," Ruth confided the following morning.

"Really?"

"Yes. The doctor has told me tell you that we'll start therapy sessions tomorrow."

"And then I can go?"

"We're a clinic. We make people better. We wouldn't be very good if nobody ever left, would we? Do you see lots of other patients here?"

Amanda shook her head. "No. I suppose not. I've not seen anybody else."

"There are only two other girls here. Maybe after your treatment, you can spend some time with them."

"It's confusing. A few days ago, all I could think was the possibility of getting out of here, but now ... I don't know ... I feel different."

"You've come so far, Amanda." She passed the probes to the girl and watched as she inserted them. Her eyes held a faraway look.

"The doctor thinks you're very much like Susan."

"The girl in the videos? She was a patient here?"

"One of our first. We helped her in so many ways and now she's really happy."

"Will I be happy again?"

"I think so, Amanda. I certainly hope so."

Ruth pressed the button on the console and the screen burst into life. Susan stood with her arms around James. She wore dark stockings, panties and matching bra: a contrast from all the other times when she'd appeared completely naked.

"She's going to offer up her virginity," Ruth told her.

"But how? I've seen..."

"Just wait and see."

"Ruth. Can I have my vibrator?"

The nurse reached into a drawer and passed it to the girl. "I'll be outside if you need me."

"Thanks."


Morbius stood watching the twins embrace their respective partners, shuffling about the floor to a slow jazz number that played through speakers set into the ceiling. He'd given each girl a mild sedative that left them feeling totally relaxed and happy to indulge James and Henry, who held onto them tightly. There was no choreography to their movement; they simply circled around and around while the two orderlies eagerly caressed their firm young bodies.

James pressed his lips to Samantha's, slipping his tongue into her accepting mouth. His hands fondled her buttocks through the delicate satin panties, exploring the soft contours of her flesh. She clung to him for support, the training providing her with the confidence to know that she was safe in his arms.

A month ago, she'd met a boy at a social event organised by the boarding school that she attended. When an opportune moment arose, they'd sneaked away into the dormitory wing. He'd undressed her and taken her virginity, plunging repeatedly into her tightness before releasing his thick passion. They'd rested in each other's arms for as long as they dared then returned to the main hall before the organisers discovered their absence.

Helen was horrified the morning after, when Samantha explained what had happened. She'd lectured her about the risks: disease, pregnancy, loss of reputation, but Samantha was unrepentant. She'd wanted to experience what it seemed that every other girl her age had. A flame of passion had burned brightly within her. Helen was devastated, but agreed to maintain her secret from both the school and her parents. They were soulmates as well as sisters, and they always looked out for one another.

The song ended. James led Samantha over to the bed and collapsed upon it, dragging her down alongside him. He continued to kiss her passionately while his hand wandered over her body before finally settling upon her breast. Helen watched in utter astonishment.

The dancing had been easier to master than Helen had imagined and the close proximity of her partner had left her hot and flustered. Before she had time to protest, Henry forced her down onto her knees and released his cock. The blunt head pressed against her lips and she automatically opened up to receive him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.