Close Encounters of the Heart - Cover

Close Encounters of the Heart

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Matt is a typical teenage boy and when a hot chick offers him a ride, he talks her into parking under the stars, never realizing that she might actually be from one of them. Well, to be fair about it, the boy had his mind on other things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

I was kinda lost, to tell the truth, and I wish I could say I'm somebody important, or I was doing something important, but I'm not and I wasn't. I was on some road, don't even ask me where. Just sort of cruising around and I saw this guy standing by the side of it. I'm not supposed to pick up hitch-hikers, I knew that, but I wasn't ever what you would call a good girl anyway. I wasn't a bad girl, don't get me wrong, it's just that I liked to bend the rules sometimes.

He was on the wrong side of the road, meaning he was probably looking for a ride going the other way, so I backed up. It wasn't like I had anywhere in particular to go anyway. I thought, you know, maybe this guy might know where there was a party going on or something. He looked kinda nice anyway, about my age I guessed, like sixteen. Tall and kind of thin maybe, pretty pale, like a peach, but I like that look.

"Hey there." I smiled at him, coming to a stop.

I'd sorta backed into the wrong lane, wanting to be close enough so we didn't have to yell. There wasn't a lot of traffic anyway though.

"Hi," he replied.

"What'cha doing?" I asked as he leaned over a little.

He was kind of blinking at me and he didn't say anything.

"You're pretty cute, but you don't say much do you?" I laughed lightly.

"You're blue," he said.

"You got something against blue girls?" I asked him, brushing my long silver hair out of my golden eyes.

"No," he shook his head slowly.

"I'm Six," I told him, crossing my arms on the window frame and resting my chin on them. "My friends call me Sixy."

"I'm Matt," he cleared his throat. "Matt Ford."

"Cool." I smiled.

"You're not from around here, are you?" he asked, looking around himself like he had to make sure of where he was.

"Nope." I shook my head. "I'm from somewhere else."

"I'm from around here," he sighed. "It sucks."

"Yeah." I looked around then too and it was pretty boring.

"You got nice eyes," he said and for just that second we locked, you know? I mean could feel it and my tummy did a little somersault.

"So do you," I said softly. "Kinda like three colors."

"They're just brown," Matt shrugged.

"No, there's white on the outside and black in the middle." I smiled. "That's really neat."

"Yours are all gold," he said, like I didn't know that. I guess I sounded kind of dumb too though, the stuff I was saying.

"Yeah, I got my mom's eyes." I shrugged. "My dad's eyes are more redder."

"Oh."

"I got his hair though, you like it?" I asked. "Some people don't."

"It's great," Matt said. "Who wouldn't like it?"

"Well, you know. Everybody says girls with silver hair are kinda, you know ... dumb." I frowned.

"Really?" the boy narrowed his eyes. "I never heard that. Round here silver haired people are pretty smart, like wise and stuff."

"Wise?" I giggled. "Really?"

"Yeah," Matt told me and I believed him.

"Cool." I blushed a little, my face turning just a bit violet maybe.

I didn't mean it to happen, but somehow we were looking at each other again. I mean in the eyes, like staring sort of, and it made my skin tingle all over. I liked his eyes a lot, even if they were sort of weird looking. I think I blinked first and then I blinked a lot, looking down and smiling and feeling shy all of a sudden, which isn't really like me. I'm pretty outgoing as a general rule.

"So, um ... where are you going?" Matt asked me.

"I just got out of school." I shrugged and maybe I shouldn't have told him that, but I did. "I can pretty much go wherever."

"Oh yeah? I got another month before summer vacation," he nodded and I liked his smile, like he was impressed with me.

"What?" I asked, cause he just kept smiling and it was making me self conscious.

"You wanna go someplace with me?" he asked.

"Ummmm..." I rolled my eyes a little. "Like where?"

"Like, I dunno." Matt shrugged. "The lake? You ever been out there?"

"No," I shook my head.

"It's pretty nice," he said. "Lots of people go there to look a stars and stuff."

"Oh yeah?" I grinned at him. "What else do they do out there?"

"Well..." Matt laughed lightly. "You know, talk."

"Yeah, right!" I drew a deep breath and we just looked at each other for a minute.

"You're really pretty, Six," Matt said finally.

"You think so?" I asked, just to hear it again.

"Uh-huh," he nodded slowly. "I bet you got a lot of boyfriends, huh?"

"Hmmm ... a few," I shrugged, pretending like boyfriends weren't important.

"Yeah." Matt frowned and kicked the dirt. "That's what I figured."

"How many girlfriends you got?" I challenged him.

"Just one," he said, kinda looking over his shoulder like she might be watching.

"She's jealous, huh?" I laughed.

"Well, she's a girl, right?" Matt teased me. "You're all jealous."

"Maybe." I licked my lips. "But stealing boyfriends is pretty fun."

"Heh!" he gave me a little look. "Is that what you're doing? Out stealing boyfriends?"

"Could be." I bit my bottom lip.

"I bet you're good at it too," he nodded.

"Me?" I giggled, spoiling it really. "Nah, I'm just me."

"You're pretty."

"You said that already."

"I did?" Matt grinned. "You make me forget stuff."

"You liar!" I laughed at him.

"So, you gonna give me a ride or what?" he wondered.

"Maybe," I sighed. "Mmmm ... Where are you going?"

"The lake?" Matt said, making it a question.

"Yeah, okay," I decided. "I don't know how to get there though."

"It's easy. I'll show you," he said.

"Okay, hop in." I reached up to open the passenger door.

"This is a pretty cool car," Matt told me as he sat down.

"Watch your fingers," I said, pushing the button and the door was closing fast, like it always does, with a little whumph.

"Oh, yeah," he looked at the door as it sealed. "I never saw a car like this."

"It's brand new," I nodded. "I just turned sixteen last week. My dad got it for me. I think it's foreign."

"Japanese maybe, yeah." Matt smiled at me. "I'm sixteen too."

"Cool." I smiled back. "Which way are we going?"

"Uh ... That way." Matt pointed behind us.

We didn't talk for awhile, except for Matt telling me which way to go. It wasn't really an awkward silence kinda thing, it was just us being sorta quiet, since we were right next to each other and that was making it hard to think of anything to say. At least for me. Mostly I was just thinking how he smelled kind of nice. Not like anything in particular, a little soap maybe, some shampoo. Some scented skin lotion too, probably rubbed off from his girlfriend, but mostly I just smelled boy. That's a nice smell too.

"You smell good," I said and we were close to the lake now, in some trees finally, and every now and then we could see the moon reflecting off some water to our right.

"You smell great," Matt told me.

"Do I?" I laughed and stuck my tongue out a little. "What do I smell like?"

"I dunno," the boy said. "Um ... Like some kind of flower, I guess."

"Oh." I shrugged.

"But not like any flower I ever heard of," Matt added. "Like a moon flower, sorta."

"A moon flower?" I giggled.

"Yeah, you smell like ... moonlight," he said seriously and when I looked at him he looked back. "What? You do."

"That's really cool." I felt my tummy all tight with butterflies. "I mean, I like it."

"Yeah, me too," Matt nodded. "Go that way, towards the water."

"Okay," I agreed and we'd come to a fork in the road and I followed the boy's finger pointing to the right.

"There, see?" Matt smiled at me as we were all of a sudden right by the water, the trees sorta opening up and the moon was huge just then, so it was nice and bright.

"Wow!" I nodded happily. "It's beautiful."

"Like you," Matt said and he was leaning over a little, his left hand sort of touching my shoulder.

"I'm not beautiful." I shivered, just a little as his fingers touched my bare skin. I was wearing a little pink tube top that just wrapped around my breasts mostly.

"Yeah, you are," Matt said softly. "You're the most beautiful girl I ever saw."

"Think so?" I sucked my bottom lip and my tummy was feeling so funny I had to rub it, feeling it taut and flat and smooth.

"I wish you were my girlfriend," he told me.

"Yeah?" I cleared my throat lightly and looked at his eyes. "What would you do if I was?"

"I'd make you happy," he promised. "I'd make you feel special."

"I do feel special," I said truthfully, cause his hand was sliding under my hair, along my neck and shoulders, just rubbing me.

"I mean all the time," Matt nodded.

"Hmmm..." I looked down and then gave a little gasp as I realized my short white skirt had ridden up pretty high.

"What?" Matt narrowed his eyes and I was glad he hadn't noticed.

"Do you wanna sit outside?" I asked, tugging my skirt down, so it covered the little pink thong I was wearing. I wasn't supposed to have one of those, even if I was sixteen now.

"Sure." Matt nodded and he didn't really want to, but he pulled his hand back slowly and I missed his touch immediately.

"Oh!" I giggled. "The grass is kinda wet, isn't it?"

"It's the dew, yeah," Matt said and he was looking down at my little blue feet and pink painted toes. I like pink. "Where's your shoes?"

"Oh..." I shrugged. "In the car. I like being barefoot mostly."

"That's cool." Matt smiled. "Here..." he started taking off his big black jacket, " ... we can sit on this."

"Oh, I don't wanna ruin your jacket," I said, but he insisted.

"It's okay." He spread it out to make a little blanket sorta, big enough for the two of us anyway. "It's real leather, it won't get hurt or nothing."

"It'll get dirty though." I giggled and he was reaching for my hand and my pink painted fingers. They matched my toes.

"Nah, just a little wet." Matt took my hand and I liked how his was soft and warm. "Come on, sit down."

"Okay," I breathed, sitting down carefully cause that micro-mini was just enough to cover my thong.

"Are you cold?" he asked, now wearing just his faded jeans and a tight black t-shirt. He was thin, tall too like I said, but I liked his body just fine.

"No," I shook my head. "I'm kinda ... hot."

"You are hot." Matt grinned and I rolled my eyes, but he probably couldn't tell and I wished I had black pupils like his.

"Is that what you tell your girlfriend?" I asked him. "That she's hot?"

"I used to," Matt sighed, putting his left arm around me, kinda slowly, like I might tell him not to.

"Used to?" I leaned against him a little, wondering what he'd think of that. "What's that mean?"

"I'm not going to anymore." Matt held me a little tighter, his fingers curving around my narrow waist. "Now that I know what a hot girl really looks like."

"Yeah?" I looked at him, tilting my head up just a bit cause he was taller than me, even sitting there. "What's a hot girl look like?"

"Blue," he whispered and he leaned closer and I closed my eyes because he was kissing me.

Matt's lips were soft and moist and sweet. I shivered, a real one starting at my toes and going all the way up my spine as I felt it, and then something else. The tip of his tongue, just touching me between my closed lips, and I think I moaned, or purred maybe, and I let my mouth open for him. Matt made a soft sound of his own then, as his tongue slipped tenderly into my mouth for the first time. He was so slow with it, like he was teasing me on purpose, but I knew he wasn't. He just wanted to kiss me perfectly, like a girl should be kissed. He wanted to make me special, like he'd promised.

"Wow!" Matt blinked at me, licking his lips and I was wide eyed and a little breathless.

"Yeah." I swallowed hard and my hearts were going a hundred miles an hour, both of them.

"That was a ... real kiss," Matt said and I giggled. "No, really ... wow! Sixy, that was..."

"I know." I nodded eagerly. "Do it again. Please."

Matt kissed me once more, just like the first time, and my toes were wiggling and my hair seemed to stand on end. Matt's tongue moved over my teeth and found my own tongue, licking it almost, or tickling me, except it wasn't funny at all. I was licking him back, moving my tongue around and under and over his. We kissed in my mouth for awhile and then we kissed in his mouth and Matt was stroking my back and side all the while. I had my hand on his leg, on his thigh, squeezing him without even knowing it, sliding my hand up and down until we broke our kiss and I realized I'd moved my hand up so high I wasn't touching his leg anymore.

"Oops!" I giggled and now my face was definitely violet.

"It's okay." Matt swallowed thickly and his face was red. "I don't mind."

I had my hand pressed against the bulge of his sixteen year old manhood, although it was hard to feel anything specifically, since he was wearing jeans, but still ... I probably should have stopped, but I didn't. I left my hand there and I wanted some more kisses. Matt did too and I kept my eyes open this time, watching Matt close his while we turned our head, getting our mouths wide open and sealed tightly together. We were kissing deep! It was incredible and I didn't even mind when I felt his hand move to the side of my left breast, brushing it through my top and then pressing, holding it.

He had me down, the both of us laying there on his spread out jacket, and I wasn't sure when or how that had happened. I didn't mind it. I was on my back and Matt was on his side and we made out while he played with my ripe young tits, pulling my tube top down underneath them so that he could touch my nipples. They were long and golden and dripping already, burning up it seemed to me, and I was begging him to pinch me harder. I needed some relief; my tits were so full of love juice suddenly.

"Kiss me there ... Please..." I begged him breathlessly, my eyes wide and damp.

Matt was teasing me though. Or maybe he was a virgin, I wasn't sure, because he brought his fingers to his nose, rubbing my wetness between them with his thumb. It was dark like caramel, and thin of course, and he smelled it while I waited impatiently. Then he tasted it, with the tip of his tongue.

"It's like ... rootbeer!" He laughed, giving me a funny look. "Rootbeer and milk, sorta mixed together."

"Yeah!" I giggled, not really knowing what he meant. "Suck my tits for me, okay?"

"Yeah," he agreed and I arched my back with a soft moan of pleasure as the boy finally took my left nipple in his mouth, sucking it gently at first.

"Harder!" I whispered, putting my hands in his hair, holding him to my aching breast.

"Mmphhh..." Matt moaned and he started sucking my nipple good, drawing it into his hot mouth and washing it with his tongue as my sex milk leaked out of it.

"Ummm ... Oh!" I whimpered and writhed happily beneath him and for a first timer, Matt was really sucking me good. He had me almost crying as he moved from one to the other, squeezing whichever breast he wasn't sucking with his hand. I just held his head and kicked my long legs, sliding my foot along his calf and shin.

Matt must have realized I was pretty into it, enough so that he could bring his other hand down, between my azure thighs. I didn't try and stop him. I wanted it now. Matt was doing everything just right and when I felt his hand cup my sex through my thong I lifted my butt off the jacket, wanting to feel that pressure on my throbbing little clit.

"Oh ... Oh ... Ohhh Matt!" I groaned loudly.

As soon as I felt his fingers turning aside the little patch of silvery hair covering my pussy, I was cumming. Mostly because he was sucking my tits so good, but also because his fingers found my love button and Matt must have fingered his old girlfriend a lot. He rubbed my clitty perfectly. Most boys go straight for the hole, which is okay sometimes, but Matt went right for my clitoris and he got his reward. I was cumming hard, my pussy contracting all of a sudden as the girl goo spurted deep inside me, getting that virgin channel ready for love. My tits throbbed, my nipples pulsing as my milk became rich and creamy, shooting out of my nipples like twin geysers of passion.

"I'm cumming! Oh No! Yesssss ... Eat it!"

Matt got a real mouthful, of course, and I held him against my left breast tightly, not wanting to let him pull away or even spit it out. That wasn't really nice, I know, but when it feels good like that, we all get a little selfish. I wanted him to swallow it, cause that was seriously sexy and I hoped he didn't get mad about it. Most guys want a little warning, you know, but only cause they don't usually swallow that stuff. Unless they're trying to get us pregnant, I mean.

"Mmphhh..." Matt was swallowing all of it though, like he couldn't get enough and that was so awesome!

I had my thighs closed tight around his hand now, and my eyes shut tight as little pale tears leaked down my cheeks. I always cry when it's really good and only after a minute or so could I finally relax, giggling and smiling with the euphoria that comes from a really intense titty orgasm. I was breathing hard and watching as Matt cleaned me up, which I didn't expect at all, but I wasn't gonna complain! He was licking all that sex cream up from my skin, dragging his tongue around my breast and tummy. He was smiling too and I wondered if he really liked it that much, or he just wanted to make me that happy.

"God! This stuff is great!" Matt laughed and I blinked at him.

"You like it?" I asked and he nodded.

"Oh yeah!" Matt agreed. "What is it?"

"It's sperm! Duh!" I giggled. "You know, it makes babies."

"Yeah, right!" Matt rolled his eyes and went back for more.

"Uh..." I had a thought then. "You're protected, right?"

"What?" Matt looked up at me, licking his lips and smiling.

"Never mind." I giggled, knowing that anyone who loved titty sperm that much would have enough sense to use birth control. He probably went down on his girlfriend every day, which was a thought that made me a little jealous, actually. Not for long though. I mean, watching Matt lick it up was like watching holo-porn on the cube-tube!

A minute later he was trying to kiss me, which was really weird. I mean, his mouth was covered with my girl goo, his tongue was dripping the stuff that came out of my tits, but he was so handsome and he'd made me feel so good ... I kind of bit back on my instinctive disgust and let him kiss me deeply. I tried to pretend like I wasn't tasting my own baby making milk and I was pretty happy when Matt decided he wanted to do something else. I was rubbing the lump in his pants the whole while too, which was maybe why.

"Take it out for me, Six," the boy breathed, moving so he could kneel upright and I giggled.

"Okay," I said, licking my lips and still wondering how he could like that stuff, but boys were like that anyway. I mean, I like dick sperm cause I'm a girl, so boys like tit sperm, I guess. I just never saw anyone like it as much as Matt seemed to. After I'd had a few minutes to recover, I was gonna have him do it again, I thought. Matt gave great head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.