Living With My Aunt
Episode 39

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 39 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

That evening, we had supper at the hotel. The hotel had a variety of restaurants within the hotel, including a classical dining room, a raw bar and a rooftop patio. For the fun of it, after looking at the menu, we opted to split a selection of sushi and sashimi with some chilled sake between the three of us.

Jill had more than a little sake and, near the end of the meal, suddenly realized that this was the first trip that she and I were making as a couple. Kelly, sitting back with her years of experience, correctly interpreted the little gleam she saw in Jill's eyes and prodded me.

"I'm thinking that before you go upstairs, you should order yourself a plate of oysters on the half-shell."

Jill and I both looked at Kelly, not understanding ... however, seeing the way she was smiling at Jill, we suddenly got what Kelly meant and both Jill and I blushed to the tips of our fingertips, while Kelly chuckled kindly. In spite of the implied statement that we would not be going to sleep immediately, we agreed with Kelly that it had been a long day and that would best go up to our rooms.

The following morning, we agreed to meet for breakfast, downstairs. Kelly idly though of teasing us again but thought better of it; Sunday would be enough of a chock. Over breakfast, we discussed what we would do for the day. Jill offered that we return to Hanlan's Point but I was against it. "Been there, done that, got the tan to prove it. Rather, I would like to wander about downtown; I don't think we'll be coming here all that often so I would like to take advantage of the fact that we're here to look around."

They took a taxi down Queen to City Hall and Nathan Phillips Square and from there; we walked down York all the way down to the CN tower. Continuing along the waterfront and its boutiques, we happened to come across a store called Tilley's. Kelly, because of her thinning hair had been worrying about sunstroke during her outdoor painting sessions and having heard about Tilley hats, decided to go inside. Jill and I thought the clothes, while sturdy looking and very practical, a little too staid for our tastes but Kelly bought herself a hat and a wrinkle proof scarf. By the time we had walked all the way back to the ferry terminal, we had had it and we returned to the hotel. Right after diner, we went back up to our rooms. Since the tub was big enough, Jill and I opened a bottle of sparkling wine from the mini-bar and opted for a nice hot bubble bath 'à deux' to soothe our tired feet.

Sunday ... Kelly was all excited even though she knew what was coming; she had been working hard towards this day since late June. She had only heard that all her planning had come to such a resounding and successful conclusion the week before. It had taken all she had not to let the cat out of the bag. Just then, the phone rang...

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.