Living With My Aunt
Episode 38

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 38 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

I was lounging by the pool at Lisa's; since we could not afford to move into a place of our own, we had been living together in Jill's room since the beginning of September. Aunt Jane had wanted that we move into her house but, now that Uhuru was in her life, we had felt that it would be best that Jane and he have all the privacy they needed, especially since Uhuru was not yet totally comfortable with all the rampant nudity in our clan.

Thinking back to my own feeble beginnings, I chuckled. It wouldn't be long before Aunt Jane would have him eating out of her hand. I was looking forward to it; Uhuru was a very interesting person and a blast to talk with. It was just such a nuisance having to get dressed to go visit.

"What are you chuckling about, Lover?"

I was just thinking how Uhuru gets red in the face ... well; you know what I mean ... whenever he sees us in our weekend outfits. How was your day?"

"Bo-ring! You'd think people have no initiative whatsoever anymore ... You?"

"Believe it or not, my prof broke his leg yesterday ... He had his lab assistant give us all a two-week research project so, aside for a couple of 'Mickey Mouse' courses I can easily skip, I'm free for the week."

"Hello, kiddies..."

OH, hello, Kelly. When did you get back?"

"Two days ago ... Barbara and I finished setting up the last of the sculptures at her place and, you wouldn't believe it but word of mouth must be booming ... Barbara was telling me that the drop-in trade increased 50% since we started installing the paintings and sculptures."

"Lisa's not home yet ... she has her first PTA meet tonight."

"Actually, I came over to see you; I want to ask you something ... Are you doing anything tomorrow and this week-end?"

"Well ... I have a child psychology lecture tomorrow (Jill mimed yawning her head off) and I was thinking of dropping by the library to look up some references. Joe was just telling me he's got the week off ... why?"

"How would you like to come with me to Toronto, this weekend? We'd catch the 8:30 flight from Chicago-Midway tomorrow morning, and come back, Sunday, on the 9:20 flight back from Toronto Island. I'm paying. Would that be a problem?"

"Technically, no ... Because of that photo shoot with Jacqueline and September, both Joe and I have up-to-date passports ... It's just that it's so sudden. It must be expensive, as well, and you've done quite a lot for us already. What's in Toronto?"

"That will be my little surprise ... Really, you'd do me a great big favor if you'd accept."

Jill looked at me... "Oh, okay ... we accept. What will we need to bring?"

"Nothing much ... the usual things you wear to university, maybe one slightly dressier outfit. And a bag with toiletries, of course. Only make sure that anything you bring on board as carry-on is less than 4 ounces and no sharp objects. There's no problem if you leave it in your luggage. I really got hassled the last time."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.