Living With My Aunt
Episode 34

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 34 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

Downstairs in the kitchenette, Kelly served each of us a large glass of juice.

"You all know that Barbara has hired us to do a series of paintings and sculptures with the general theme of love, yes... ?"

"Did you ever wonder what she wanted them for... ? No... ?"

"We did, as a matter of fact," I said. "Jill and I were talking about it when you went to Toronto..."

"Barbara owns a series of ... boutiques; I guess you could call them ... They're all over the country; Miami, New York, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles. She sells high-end clothes to women who have lots of money and the physical attributes to wear those clothes well. I mean the kind of stuff you wouldn't dare wear with a bra and panties. You know; a dress with the back so low you moon every one you walk past, a neckline down to your bush and side slits up to the hipbone ... that kind of stuff."

"About nine months ago, Barbara got into a new field ... as an adjunct to her lounge wear, she thought to open a store dealing in sexual toys and other such merchandise; not the sleazy stuff you could find on Main but classy goods for spoiled rich kids and their parents. She wanted her store to reflect an atmosphere of good taste and since we've crossed each other on several naturist-friendly events (although, I would say she was more of a nudist than a naturist, in the sense that a naturist is much more concerned about the environment and ecology), she approached me to do these painting and statuettes. Since I had nothing against the concept, as such, (don't forget that Toulouse-Lautrec did most of his best work in whorehouses, ) and the money was good, I accepted."

"I promised to have everything finished for the fifteenth of September and I guestimate that I'll need a month to do the finishing touches. Therefore, kiddies, unless there are some real unforeseen circumstances, you'll be out of a job come the fifteenth of August. The idea that I won't have you to push around anymore has been bothering me all day ... I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going home ... I think I'll fill my tub with bubble bath, pour myself a glass of nice white wine and curl up with a book with lots of hot sex. Heaven! How about you, shall I drive you two home, first... ?"

"No, if you wouldn't mind," I said, after a quick glance to Jill for confirmation, "I think we'd rather stay the night here."

"No, that's no problem. As a matter of fact, I wanted to talk to you about that..." Reaching for her purse, she took out a set of keys. "Here, I wanted to give you a key to this cabin, in case you wanted a place to get away from it all. Well, I'm off ... Go to sleep early, tonight ... tomorrow is bound to be a better day."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.