Living With My Aunt - Cover

Living With My Aunt

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 26

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 26 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

We had left the van in a municipal parking lot and were strolling down Main Street; Jill was wearing a loose fitting pair of denim shorts with a bib front over a puffy cotton print blouse while I was wearing a pair of jogging slacks and a light sports jacket. Kelly was in a pair of Bermudas and a flowery top; she carried an expensive looking camera with a wide logo-branded strap around her neck. Hanging from one shoulder, she had a large open carry-all purse. We looked like a trio of typical tourists on a day's outing.

"Hey! I have an idea ... Do you see that jewelry store over there? What if Joe and I were to go in to shop for wedding rings... ?"

We discussed the scenario and, when we were all comfortable with the set-up, we crossed the street and made our way to the corner of the store. Jill and I quickly peeled off our clothes and gave them to Kelly, who stuffed them in her bag, and walked into the boutique and up to the store-clerk, hand in hand, while Kelly followed them in, taking picture after picture.

Jill walked up to a pretty little clerk dusting the shelves behind the counter. "Excuse me ... We'd like to look at some wedding rings..."

"Why, certain..." The girl was staring at Jill and me, her pretty blue eyes as large as silver dollars.

Jill smiled at the girl as if there was nothing at all unusual about the situation. To one side, Kelly was moving about, still shooting like mad. I was looking at the display case; I was sure that the poor girl hadn't even realized that she was being photographed.

"Wedding rings..." reminded Jill.

Oh ... Yes, certainly..." said the girl, shaking her head, dazedly. Looking about wildly; the poor girl was all alone in the store with two naked, very, VERY naked, people. She tried to reach for a tray of wedding rings but she kept missing, staring instead at my penis. Finally, after a wild grab, she managed to grasp a tray and bring it out onto the counter.

Jill bent over the tray, her breasts just grazing the edge of the counter top, if anything, making the girl even more flustered. "What do you think, Joe?"

"I was hoping for something less flashy ... and don't forget; we're living on a student's budget."

The girl finally managed to look up into my face. " ... Right ... I have some nice simple rings over here." This time, she managed to get the tray out from in the display case without almost tipping it over.

"Here we are ... With the money that you're saving on clothes, I think that these should be within your budget."

I looked at her, stunned. "That's a good one ... in fact, it's great ... Jill, we're going to have to invite this girl to the wedding ... she's earned it."

Jill smiled her agreement. "What's your name?"

"Kathleen Turner ... Really, I'm serious. My parents had gone on a date to watch the movie "Romancing the Stone" the night they made me. Since my father's name is Turner, it was a natural choice."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.