Living With My Aunt
Episode 24

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 24 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

We travelled together to a secluded area east of town. Most of that area of the state was totally flat agricultural land. During the last Ice Age, the glacier had passed over the whole area like a rasp. However, right in the middle of this featureless landscape, there sat this immense rock like a blister on an otherwise smooth surface. As they came closer, they saw that it was not a totally smooth rock-face any more but that, over time, the seasons had broken down the surface and that here and there, some scrawny trees and brush had grown in sheltered corners of the seven hundred foot high hill. It was Kelly's plan to do some poses at the very top of that Ice Age pimple.

We were alone in the parking lot. Parking at the base of the trail, the three of us unloaded what little we needed for the day's work; a couple of digital cameras, three one-liter water bottles, Kelly's sketchpad, her box of pastels and some sheets of textured artists' paper. Just in case, Kelly also took along a small foldaway easel. Dividing the load between the three of us, we started up the trail to the top.

The sun had passed its zenith and there was a cooling breeze blowing. In spite of that, it was a good thing that we were fit because even with frequent breathing spells, all three of us were physically exhausted when we reached the top. Luckily, we were naked (even Kelly had peeled off her tee shirt at the first rest stop) so the breeze had kept us from dissolving in our own sweat. Altogether, it had taken them a little over one hour to make the climb. It had been worth it, however; the view was incredible. Far off in the distance to the north-west, they could see the city from which they came, covered by its smoky haze of pollution, and way off to the southeast, the mountain chain of the Appalachian range. Closer by, like a large gray stripe covered with toy cars and trucks, the Turnpike snaked along as it disappeared into the distance. Here and there, we saw some farmer's tractor working its way back and forth over a field. Elsewhere, we saw a herd of dairy cattle browsing at a hay-wagon. We took a good twenty minutes to take in the sight, sipping at our water bottles, and then we got to work.

The three of us looked the ground over carefully because not only did we want an outlook with a good view, we also wanted a spot that was smooth rock, without any pebbles, because Jill and I would be lying directly on the ground. Finally, satisfied that we had found a couple of good spots, we started. Kelly had each of us do a couple of easy poses, first separately and then together. We took frequent breaks between set-ups. In one of these, I proposed that Kelly pose for a few shots as well. After thinking about it, she agreed and they stopped what they were doing and I took pictures of Kelly posing, Kelly posing with Jill and Kelly at her easel, painting. I was about to put the camera away when Jill cries out;

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.