Living With My Aunt
Episode 23

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 23 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

" ... Peter ... I first met Peter at a conference. I was there for my job; I was running an information booth. Peter was there for his company. We got to talking when things were slow and we hit it off; he was nice-looking and he smelled nice – his smell made me think of hickory and pine, like an old forest. We had supper together in the hotel after the show closed for the night. I ended up in his hotel room, that night."

"It was wonderful ... He was care-full ... he made me feel all tingly; as if I was soaring amongst the clouds. Those nights I spent in his arms were the best I've ever had..."

So, what happened?"

"Well, he always had to travel a lot for his job. I found out he had another girl in San Diego ... I was selfish, jealous ... I hadn't wanted to share him; I wanted him for myself, alone. I threw him out ... I'm not sure if I would have made the same choice, today – I miss him."

"You mean to say that you'd stay with him even though he was cheating on you?"

"Oh, Hell, yes! And he wasn't cheating on me, he was cheating on her. But, right now, I don't think that would matter one bit; I find my bed very large and lonely, sometimes."

"Would you go back to him?"

"No ... what is past is past. That, however, is why I'm telling you; Take your time – talk things over with Jill, be open and, above all, be honest, both with yourself and with her. Do you want to get married or just live together? Do you want kids and, if so, when? Do you want an exclusive arrangement or would you allow the other to play the field? I'm certainly not advocating one over another. As I said before, every one is different; what might be 'right' for me is quite possibly not 'right' for you. There is no 'one' right way, discuss your options... 'A decision taken in haste will be regretted at leisure'."

When I got dressed to walk over to Jill's place, an hour later, so that the two of us could drive together to Kelly's, I had a lot on my mind.

I grabbed my backpack of toiletries, the only thing that I was bringing and walked over to Jill's. When I got there, Lisa answered the door. She was nude, of course, and welcomed me in with a hug and a kiss. There was loud music playing and she excused herself to turn it off. I quickly shed my clothes and was looking for a place to put them, since my backpack was too small.

"Sorry ... I like to listen to music in the morning," Lisa apologized. "Thanks for making yourself at home, Joe. Here, I'll take your clothes and put them in here."

She said, pointing to the laundry room, "Jill's in her room getting ready. You can go up if you like."

The door was ajar and Jill was standing there, naked, putting some toiletries into a small backpack.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.