Living With My Aunt - Cover

Living With My Aunt

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 19

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 19 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

"I'm convinced it's a big issue even for women my age," admitted Jacqueline. "I've never been completely happy with my body and most of the women I know my age have told me they felt the exact same way."

"I think it's terrible what they make women do today," sighed Jill. "It's like we're being programmed to be ashamed of our bodies."

"I started going nude about ten years ago," added Kelly. "It felt so liberating. Sure, I was self-conscious at first and extremely nervous, but it really helped me get over all of my body issues."

"My mom has kept a nude house since before I can remember. I hear my classmates talking about trying to fit into this or that outfit and I just shake my head," said Jill.

"OK, this looks good," Kelly announced as she smiled at the sketch she did of us. "Let's have you two stand up and Jill, I want you to be in front of Joe. Joe, you should be right behind her, but a little off to the side. OK, now both of you spread your legs a little wider than shoulder width. And I want you, Jill, to reach back and put your hand on Joe's torso ... Alright, now reach back with that left hand and put it right where Joe's pubic hair begins."

I gulped.

"Joe, I want you to reach around with your right hand and put it just to the right of Jill's bush."

"So, what made you first decide to become a nudist," asked Jacqueline?

Kelly started snapping pictures, forgoing the canvas. "I was using Lisa, Jill's mother, as a model for a commission. You know how you get to talking with someone, just to break the silence? We started talking about nudism and the idea sounded intriguing and scary at the same time. We were actually having a conversation very similar to this one."

"Oh?"

"And so, we continued to talk. Whenever we were working together, she was always naked and she always seemed so comfortable with it. So, finally, I took off what I was wearing and we were both nude that day."

"Just like that?" piped in September.

"I was nervous as hell at first, but gradually it became so liberating," confided Kelly as she clicked away, all the while instructing Jill and me to move this or that.

"I could never do that," answered Jacqueline.

"Me neither, I'd be too embarrassed to expose my body," put in September.

"I came to think of it as a way of declaring my independence from all that Madison Avenue crap," stated Kelly. "It was enlightening and freeing, just like the Renaissance was at the time."

As she was talking, Kelly shed her tee shirt.

"I just don't know," said Jacqueline.

"It's so liberating," answered Kelly. "I mean sure, I was nervous at first, but all bodies are beautiful. That's why I love to paint and sculpt them."

"I've always felt more comfortable nude than clothed," stated Jill. "I feel more relaxed. And I'm so grateful that Joe has joined me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.