Living With My Aunt
Episode 16

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 16 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

"I've been there a few times," Jill put in. "It's absolutely gorgeous."

"Huh, I've never even heard of it," I commented.

"So, what do you guys say; are you up for it?" asked Kelly as she raised her eyebrows and smiled.

"Come on, Joe; it'll be nice to get out of that studio for awhile and get some sun," chimed Jill giddily.

I nodded and added softly "sure".

"Awesome!" Kelly lit up. "You guys finish breakfast and I'll pack the van and we'll go."

I helped myself to the granola in Kelly's pantry, poured myself a bowl and added milk. Kelly threw some food, drinks and ice into a cooler and rolled it out the door.

"You're going to love it there," said Jill as she gave me a hug. "There are huge trees and beautiful cliffs. The sand actually makes this funny sound when you walk on it."

"Sounds like fun," I mumbled; my mouth full. I was having doubts; I was getting used, barely (no pun intended), to being nude in a controlled environment But this was different, this was 'outside'.

Kelly came back in and asked if we could come out and help her pack a few things. Jill gleefully said OK and I followed her outside. Thank god, her van was parked behind the house and not on the street.

"Hey, Joe, will you grab that easel in the hall?" directed Kelly, I shook my head and went inside.

"Jill, would you mind grabbing a couple of canvases from the solarium?" asked Kelly.

"Sure."

"I think we're all set," said Kelly with her hands on her hip. "Let's get in."

Kelly's van was an old Ford Econoline. It had definitely seen better days. On the outside, there was a bit of rust and a couple of privacy windows in the back. There was only the one seat for the driver. The back of the van was empty except for the cooler that Kelly had just packed, the easel I had carried out, half a dozen canvases of differing sizes, and a small bag. The back of the van was lined with a new high-pile carpet remnant.

We climbed into the van through the back door and Kelly closed us in.

"Here, sit by me," said Jill as she patted a spot next to her.

I smiled and sat down by Jill. Sitting next to her, both of us naked, was a high point in my day. However, sitting on the floor of the van made for a bouncy drive.

"So how far away is this place?" I shouted.

It's only about sixty miles away," replied Kelly. "But it takes about ninety minutes to get there because there's no direct way there and once we get to the park, it's mostly dirt roads and the speed limit is 25."

"I'm surprised that you've never heard of it," Jill said.

"My parents weren't beach people."

"Oh ... we've been coming up here for years. Your aunt Jane has been coming with us too."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.