Living With My Aunt
Episode 14

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 14 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

With my eyes half shut to dim the light, I bumped into Kelly on the way out. She was naked as well.

"Oh, uh, sorry, um, Kelly. I didn't see you there."

"That's alright," responded Kelly cheerfully, "is Jill up yet?"

"No she's still sleeping." I had forgotten how she looked naked after seeing her dressed all day yesterday and I was trying not to stare at her nude body.

"Oh, would you mind giving me a hand with something?"

I agreed and helped Kelly carry some stuff to the studio in the woods. When we got back to the house, we found Jill now awake in the kitchen. We had a small breakfast of granola and juice.

"Well, shall we go to the studio and get started?" asked Kelly as she slipped on a robe.

Jill looked at me. I nodded and smiled discreetly back at her and we followed Kelly back out to the studio.

Kelly had us posing once more while she was doing her sketches. We didn't do any particular pose for a long time; it was as if she was taking charcoal snapshots of different scenes prior to settling down for some definitive compositions. The two of us were constantly kept busy while Kelly moved us around just right.

An hour later, were interrupted by a knock on the door, and a woman's voice calling 'hello'. Her head came up even with the floor as she climbed the stairs to the studio.

"Barbara!" called Kelly, "it's wonderful to see you. We're doing some work on your commission."

"Lovely to see you too, dear," answered Barbara as she walked over to give Kelly a kiss on the cheek. "Oh, I just love the models that you picked out. I should have known that you would have something grand in mind."

"Come over here, you two," beckoned Kelly to Jill and me. I felt as if Jill and I were zoo specimens; both naked without anything handy to cover ourselves. "This is our patron, Barbara Billingslea; I believe you both already know her."

"Yes, of course, Barbara, it's great to see you again," said Jill as Barbara hugged her and gave her a kiss. I nodded my greeting.

"So ... Kelly, what do you have planned?" asked Barbara.

"As we discussed, I am going to do a series of nudes on canvas and in sculpture for you," stated Kelly as the three listened raptly. "I was thinking of doing two, possibly three sculptures of the two together and two individual pieces that would fit together, lovers, if you like. Embracing, classical poses, dancing, frolicking and kissing. There will be about four, five paintings, and four statues. Maybe more."

"Sounds lovely."

"And I for one, I would want the scale to be big!" exclaimed Kelly, "at least life sized, maybe larger!"

"Excellent, so when will you be finished?"

"Something like this isn't finished over-night," stated Kelly. "We've just started to work on it yesterday afternoon."

"Well, don't let me get in the way, then," said Barbara. "Do you mind if I watch?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.