Living With My Aunt - Cover

Living With My Aunt

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 12 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

"Are you ready for this?" asked Jill when I arrived at Jill's house so that Kelly could bring us to her place in her car.

"Yep, I think so," I answered. Jill was pulling a tee shirt over her nude body

When Kelly walked in, the first thing she said was "Thanks for wearing loose fitting clothing. That way, there won't be as many indentations in your skin." I had put on a tee shirt and jogging shorts that morning, pursuant to Kelly's orders. The drive over to her place in Kelly's car didn't take long. During the drive, Kelly explained what she had in mind.

"I really appreciate that both of you are agreeing to do this," said Kelly. She was dressed in a shirt, shorts and a smock, as she welcomed the couple into her home. "You can hang your stuff up on those pegs and kick off your sandals by the door. We'll get started in a minute. Would anyone like some tea?"

We both stripped, hung our clothes where she had said and followed Kelly.

"I have some good news for you," Kelly continued.

"Oh, what's that?" asked Jill. She was totally at ease with her nudity; I was still nervous about the whole thing.

"I have just been offered a very large commission. It will take up most, if not all the summer," said Kelly with pride, "so I'll be able to pay you for modeling for me. What do you say?"

"Wow! That sounds great ... what do you think, Joe?"

"Er ... that sounds ... ah ... great," I choked. I had been priming myself for a once-only live modeling session ... Now Kelly was talking about modeling nude for months.

"How long will you need us?" Jill questioned.

"Quite a bit," beamed Kelly, "my patron wants several different pieces. I've worked for her before. It will be like full-time job for the next couple of months."

When we finished our tea, Kelly said "We should probably get right to work. I hope that you two didn't make any other plans for today?"

"Um, no," said Jill meekly, "we've cleared our whole day."

"Great, before I drive you home today, we should set up a schedule for when I'll need you here," stated Kelly. "You know ... I don't really like the light in here; let's go out to my studio."

Jill and I, both still naked, followed Kelly out of the back door of her house.

"Jill, you've been back here before, haven't you?" asked Kelly.

"Yes, this is where you did that small statue of me, last year."

Kelly nodded as they reached the far end of her lawn to the edge of a heavily wooded area. There was a small path leading through the trees. The mulched woodchips the path was covered with was easy on our bare feet.

"That's right," answered Jill as she scampered along. "We did that piece for Barbara Billingslea."

"Yes, that was lovely wasn't it? Well, this commission is going to be a lot more elaborate. We will be working on a number of different pieces."

It took us a while to finally reach her studio. It was a small square cabin in a clearing overlooking a pond in the middle of the woods. The cabin had two floors; the lower one was made of fieldstone and had but a door and a couple of windows. On the second floor of the cabin, which was the studio proper, a balcony surrounded the entire structure under an overhanging roof and all four walls were made of large windows.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.