Living With My Aunt
Episode 3

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 3 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

After we finished dinner, we cleaned up and then watched TV before calling it a night. The next morning, I heard the shower running and went downstairs to get some breakfast dressed in shorts and a tee shirt. I heard the shower stop and a few minutes later heard Aunt Jane coming down the stairs. I moved my chair around noisily so that she would know I was there.

"Good morning, Joe. How did you sleep?"

"Fine thanks," I replied, not turning around right away because I was still uncomfortable with the idea of seeing Aunt Jane nude.

"You can relax, Joe. I'm dressed. I didn't want to jump right into it. Besides, it's a little chilly this morning. The forecast is supposed to get much nicer the next few days so you might not be so lucky this weekend," joked Aunt Jane as she sat down to eat her breakfast.

Friday afternoons, I had free and since she would not be back until late, I took the time to sit and think about what Aunt Jane was proposing. What if she had come into the kitchen completely naked when she came down for breakfast this morning? I wasn't even sure if I could carry on a conversation with her without staring at her privates ... Even though she was 15 years older that me, she was an extremely good-looking woman; it would be awful if I started to imagine things and became excited.

Aunt Jane got home about 7:00 PM carrying a pizza box and a big bottle of wine. She told me to get two paper plates and two wine glasses and that we would eat outside in the backyard; the sun had already set and we could see the first stars come out. While Aunt Jane carried out the pizza and the wine, I grabbed the plates and some plastic wine glasses; we had a standing policy of never bringing glass or ordinary dishes to the patio.

One hour later, the pizza was gone and the bottle wine nearly empty; we were telling each other jokes. Let's say we were having a good time. All of a sudden, I felt the wine get to my head and I felt really hot. I said that I would like to jump to the pool to cool off. Aunt Jane suggested that I go right ahead. Between the bottle of wine and the dark, the timing couldn't be better. Turning my back to her, I removed my shirt, kicked off my shoes, took a deep breath and lowered my shorts to my ankles, stepped out of them and jumped into the pool.

The cold water of the pool sobered me up and I wondered what the hell had gotten into me. I looked back over my shoulder at Aunt Jane sitting at the table, there. She hadn't moved; she wasn't even directly looking at me. She might have missed the whole thing.

"Now, what did I start?" I wondered. I swam around in the pool for a few minutes. Still, nothing happened. I realized that what I had worried about earlier that day didn't happened either. Maybe I would be able to be nude with her.

"Joe, would you mind if I had a dip as well ... in the nude?" asked Aunt Jane.

I surprised myself by shaking my head.

Quickly Aunt Jane stood up and pulled her shirt off and then reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. Tossing that onto her top, she then pulled down her shorts and panties in one continuous movement. Standing on tip-toes at the side of the pool, she dove into the clear water.

While in the pool, we didn't talk much. I was completely in my bubble; it was as if my brain had shut down, leaving my body free to feel all these strange feelings that were flooding my senses. Every square inch of my body was alive to the water that was tickling my skin. It was as if I was swimming in Champagne and the bubbles were caressing my body, my hair, my legs, my penis and my balls. It was so intense; it was almost TOO much ... almost but not quite.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.