Chosen Frozen II - Cover

Chosen Frozen II

Copyright© 2011 by lordshipmayhem

Chapter 1: News Hound

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: News Hound - The continuing adventures of the colonists of Thule. The 12th is now being expanded from Brigade to Division - more challenges, more people, more battles, more Sa'arm.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Humor   Space   Polygamy/Polyamory   Military  

The Tribune sat behind the desk in the office he was borrowing at this Earthside CAP testing centre. His eyes were happily taking in the astonishing sight sitting across from him. A petite blond with B cup breasts, shining blue eyes and a winning smile, the vision wore a fairly conservative two-piece business suit – at least by Swarm Era standards. The creme-coloured blouse's buttons did not go all the way up to the neck, but ended just below the xiphoid process. This made her lack of brassiere obvious – as if the delightful sway of her bosom hadn't clued him in. The charcoal pin-stripe jacket was cut so as to frame her breasts alluringly. A matching pin-stripe miniskirt and an antique brooch pinned to the jacket lapel finished the ensemble. From carefully coiffed hair to French manicured toenails, the image being projected toward the two-metre-tall Civil Service officer was that of a young professional on the rise – in this case, a young professional television reporter.

Sandy Hause was just that – a 22-year-old cub reporter for a small-market TV channel, KROA-TV, Channel 8 in Brookings, South Dakota. A recent graduate of Contemporary Media and Journalism at the University of South Dakota, she was also (the AI advised him before setting up this meeting) a 4.7, with great mothering scores, a strong ambition to succeed in her chosen profession and a streak of naiveté as wide as a Los Angeles freeway. Those last two factors made her an irresistible foil for Tribune William Whitefeather, who had been getting a little bored the last few days.

As his superiors had long ago learnt to their cost, a bored Tribune William Whitefeather was a mischievous William Whitefeather, something to be desperately avoided.

The fact that a request to extract a television reporter had crossed his desk was sauce for the goose, as far as the delighted Tribune William Whitefeather was concerned.

"Well," Sandy was explaining, "despite what everyone has seen and heard, they're still not terribly clear about what actually goes on at an extraction. So I'm hoping to cover one and report on it."

William gave her as pleasant a smile as possible and considered his options. "You realize, of course, that means you would be eligible for extraction yourself, as a potential concubine?"

A blank look came over the young reporter's face. She, like many of her colleagues around the planet, preferred to stay out of the story. This was something she hadn't even begun to consider. "Well, why don't we do this? Have me go through the steps of becoming a concubine. We'll record it, and you can explain the implications of each step."

Situated in Sub-Decurion Anthony Chan's pod on the CSS John Cabot, the young Atlanta native and his guest Marine Major James MacAllistor were enjoying the show. Sandy didn't have a clue that they were watching the proceedings, but Whitefeather had a subvocal link to the pair of kibitzers.

"You've got to be kidding," protested a snickering Anthony, munching on his popcorn, soda at his side. "She doesn't think that 'going through the steps' would mean she'd become a concubine for real, and get extracted?"

"AI," asked Major MacAllistor, "Would this Miss Hause be a natural blond?"

"Yes, Major MacAllistor," the AI confirmed after a few brief moments. "An analysis of the atmosphere in the interview room reveals no traces of hair colour being utilized by either individual."

Both men launched into gales of laughter as the handful of concubines snickered. In the Earth-based interview room, the worldly-wise Whitefeather manfully kept his face as straight as possible as he continued his discussions with the guileless Miss Hause.

Just then, the AI announced a guest at the Chan family pod door. Anthony strode over and discovered an august visitor indeed: the Director of Evacuation and Colonial Operations himself, Miles Chandler.

"Come in, Sir," offered Sub-Decurion Chan. MacAllistor came to his feet, standing at attention. Although Chandler was his ultimate boss, as a civilian he didn't rate a salute from either man.

As the head of DECO settled in to one of Anthony's comfortable lounge chairs, he announced, "I was told about this interview, and that it might prove ... amusing." Anthony's junior concubine Tracey presented the older man with an orange soda and bag of popcorn, and returned to kneel on the floor next to her sponsor's chair.

Chan nodded. "She's pretty clueless. I don't know what Whitefeather's got planned for this little ditz."

Down in the interview room, Tribune Whitefeather was still talking with his prey. "So you'd like to record a pick-up, interview the extractees, and put this on nationwide television?"

"Yes," she said eagerly. "We're an affiliate of World Wide News Network – they'd put this on their global feed. It would be a big story."

"I bet it would," he assured her. "I think we can arrange something."

"I think we can't," warned MacAllistor, staring at the screen bearing the image of young Miss Hause.

"Just a second. I have to consult with some colleagues." Whitefeather went into subvocal mode, the change in his visage startling Sandy as it grew far away.

'I think this is the perfect solution to a number of problems, ' Whitefeather subvocalized. 'We can have her show humanity just what a planned pickup looks like, what happens to concubines and sponsors for real as opposed to those stupid porn videos we're always poking fun at, and she herself fills a recent request.'

"You aren't going to do that..." ventured MacAllistor, as Whitefeather fished a Gameboy-like device from his pocket.

'Yes, actually I am, ' Whitefeather replied jovially.

"Do what?" wondered Miles cautiously.

"Is that what I think it is?" asked Anthony, indicating the device that Whitefeather was handing off to the innocent reporter.

'If you think it's a neuralizer, then you're right.'

"I think it's a neuralizer," Anthony responded.

'Then you're right, ' the Tribune confirmed agreeably.

"Oh, you bloody bastard." MacAllistor's voice was one of amused approval. "What a nasty trick to play on her."

"Trick?" asked Miles, now thoroughly confused. As head of Extractions, he'd never had to worry about things like neuralizers, and had no idea what they were.

Sub-Decurion Chan responded, as MacAllistor was too far gone into snickering to say anything. "The neuralizer implants a post-hypnotic suggestion and backs it up with an injection of nanites."

On the screen, they watched Sandy wince mildly as the nanite injector built into the little device shot home on a finger. Her eyes grew glassy as she faded into an hypnotic trance.

"And so? What of that?" Miles didn't get it.

MacAllistor got control of himself. "Thanks to that, he can tell her whatever he wants to in that room, and she can't tell anyone." He turned to Miles, for whom the dots were beginning to connect. "She's a reporter who can't report. He's preventing her from doing her job!"

"Wait'll she gets back to her editor," snorted Anthony, as a grin spread across Miles' face. "She'll throw up in his lap when she tries to break this story!"

Back on Earth, William Whitefeather could now safely spill the beans. "Operation Bawdy Check is a big experiment. We've arranged for ten Kilo class colony transports to do simultaneous pickups at a large number of hockey arenas. It will happen tomorrow evening, so if you want to cover it, you'll have to get your extremely cute butt out to one of them."

'My butt's cute?' she thought frantically as she tried to absorb the information flowing from the suddenly garrulous Civil Service officer. "Excuse me, what's a Kilo class?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.