Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx - Cover

Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Sal is just starting out in life. He is strangely attached to his "Aunt" Gina. She is his Mom's best friend, not really his Aunt. His new job as her handyman means he has full access to all of her goodies and has the inside track to scores of MILF and teenage females inside the 100 tenant building they manage. Sal is doing a lot more than just fixing leaks. A continuing story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

It was one of those days that started out real slow and uneventful but exploded like a firecracker in your hand when you least expected it to.

Sal had felt real good about not slipping any strong stuff in with his morning dosage of coffee giving himself a pat on the back for being a good boy. The newspaper stacks were getting pretty high and he knew he would have to save a couple of hours to organize them for the recycle pickup that came like clockwork whenever he called them to come for a collection.

He might even have time to fix the loose fire escape on the North side of the building that got him a citation from the fire department inspector last month. They hadn't given him a fine just a warning but he knew if it wasn't fixed by the end of the month, he would get both a fine and summons to appear in court. He didn't like to get involved with anything related to law enforcement ever since his Uncle Vinnie had gotten him involved in some deals that were not exactly kosher.

He looked up and saw Sallie Mae Andrews standing at the doorway to the basement with the sun behind her. He could almost see her pussy hairs outlined under her thin summer dress that did nothing to hide the lush curves that she was blessed with.

"Sal, I need you to help me if you got some time!"

He was surprised because the very attractive brunette had always acted a bit stuck-up like he was some kind of servant or hired hand. He could see the blush on her cheeks and the nervous way she patted her lustrous black hair with her hand. He let his thoughts wander to her pussy hair and just how thick it actually was and if she trimmed it like most of the younger girls did these days.

Still, he followed her to the stairwell if for no other reason than to watch her hips and buttocks sway as she climbed the stairs directly in front of him. Bye the time they reached the fourth floor, he was as hard as a rock and wishing she wasn't married to a cop at the nearby precinct. They entered her spotless apartment and she paused right inside the door like she was afraid to go any further. Her breast was heaving with emotion and he was certain it wasn't either his sexual presence or the climb on the stairs that had agitated her so much.

When she kind of staggered a little bit like she was going to faint, he wrapped her in his arms and let her bottom fit into his groin like a perfectly matched pair of slippers. She sighed and trembled in fear more than anything else. That kind of surprised him because she didn't look like the Kind of girl who would be fazed by the touch of a hard cock on her body.

Sallie grabbed his hand pressing it right into the middle of her belly and led him back into the rear bedroom that faced out into the side alley where the trash cans were staged each and every morning for the garbage collection schedule. They passed the bathroom which was filled with her undies hung for drying. He saw the assorted sexy designs and tried to picture her walking up the stairs wearing only her unmentionables right in front of his greedy eyes.

She stopped and stiffened up like a doe caught in the headlights of a jeep on a cold winter morning. He pushed past her and saw the body on the floor right next to the bed at the same time she collapsed in a heap right at his feet. For a second, he didn't know if he should go check the body first or see how Sallie Mae was making out. He elected to check out the prone guy because it looked like real serious business.

He could tell right away that it wasn't her bull-dog of a husband. This guy was far too slender and short to be the thick-necked Dominick. He didn't see any blood on the guy but when he checked his neck pulse he easily saw that the guy was definitely a corpse. He just wasn't sure if it was a Homicide, a Suicide, or the result of some unfortunate accident that was both random and unpreventable.

This was not the first stiff that Sal had come into contact with. He had been on disposal duty with his Uncle Sal a couple of times and he had taken care of a problem with a terminated wife abuser only a few years ago before the wife skipped to Florida on his advice to "lay low" for a few years to let the thing blow over.

The pretty cop's wife was not unconscious but she was in a state of semi-shock and unable to coherently tell Sal what had happened in the apartment. He checked everything out pretty careful and saw that the stiff had his trousers open and his aroused cock was sticking out like a flag pole in a stiff breeze. That was usually the reward of a violent death. There was nothing to indicate this was a violent death but it was obviously an unexpected one. He checked the wallet and was surprised to see the guy was a fucking Captain on the NYPD and was only in his early thirties. He was either an ass-kisser or he really knew his shit. He was certain Sallies better half was only a detective but he seemed to be a regular guy and was real polite for a cop. If he was a betting man, he would bet that Dominick Andrews was not involved in any way and had no idea there was a stiff lying on his bedroom floor with a king-sized hard-on.

He looked at the window leading out to the alley. There was no fire escape but that was better because there was no way the body could be carried down the rickety stairs. He started to roll the body onto the circular rug on the other side of the bed and went back out to the kitchen to get some rope or tape to wrap it up. The guy was way too big to fit into the hallway dumbwaiter and the stairs were a definite "out of the question" because of all the traffic going up and down the stairs. He would have to go back down to the basement and get about 50 feet of the strong manila rope to drop the body down to the empty alleyway. Once he had it down there, he could cram it into one of the large trash barrels and wheel it into the basement furnace room until he could arrange transportation to one of his Uncle Vinnie's dump sites over in New Jersey.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.