Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Sal is just starting out in life. He is strangely attached to his "Aunt" Gina. She is his Mom's best friend, not really his Aunt. His new job as her handyman means he has full access to all of her goodies and has the inside track to scores of MILF and teenage females inside the 100 tenant building they manage. Sal is doing a lot more than just fixing leaks. A continuing story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

The gloves were wet and that wasn't helping in the windy alley on the North side of the building. It was freaking October and the cold damp air was cutting though Sal's Army Surplus jacket like a hot knife through butter. He wanted to take the stupid gloves off but he knew the jagged edges of the trash cans were more dangerous than the chill in the air.

Not being much of a philosopher, Sal was not all that enthralled with the meaning of life. It just seemed to him that there had to be more to life than the relentless cycle of tending a 110 unit apartment building in the Bronx.

Both he and his aunt Gina counted the days as unique to the main job for the day. Today was the "take out the garbage" day. Thank goodness they didn't have to fuck around with the ashes any more. It was a real blessing when the owner allowed the change over to the oil furnaces.

Gina had been acting strange ever since her little trip down to Florida to visit her cousin Flo. He had never liked Flo after she made such a big deal out of his coming in her mouth after he promised he wouldn't. It seemed like common sense for all broads to understand when a guy says that, it is only because they don't want the female on her knees to stop what she is doing for any reason.

Pretty Flo's mouth was real primo and any red-blooded male would have promised her the Brooklyn Bridge to keep her busy down below. Now that she was married to that prick Angelo Scarpella and living in Miami, she acted like she was the "Success Story" of the Grand Concourse. He was glad he hadn't given her the salami between her legs or she probably would have claimed one of her brats belonged to him. He already had enough troubles with the Conti's next door without any rug rats down in Florida. His two daughters by two different Conti sisters put a real crimp in his income but he toed the line to keep their union boss father and his own "Uncle Vinnie" happy with the negotiations that had saved his bacon.

Childless Gina let the two little girls run wild in her kitchen but they had no idea Sal was their real papa. The sisters were still on good terms with Sal and occasionally gave him a nice blowjob in the basement or even a frenzied poking bent over on top of the roof. He was extremely careful to use protection when venturing into pussyland with those two sisters and any of the other three who seemed to come to him at odd hours for some "Sal the Super" counseling. He had even consoled their still attractive mama one time when she was feeling the effects of some birthday booze. He was surprised her pussy was so tight after having five girls before she passed her baby hatching prime. He always made a point of goosing her ass when her hubby wasn't looking so she would think he was still interested in getting some. In all honesty, her bottom was an older version of the five female Conti clones that didn't hide the fact they were all willing to open their knees to any unmarried male with a hard cock.

Gina yelled at him from the basement door.

"Sal, don't forget to check the dumbwaiter in 304. The missus was real upset about "you know what"."

Sal waved his hand without losing control of the garbage can on the wheelie. Any excuse to get out of the chilling wind would be welcome. This was the next-to-last can and he was already tasting the sweet sugared coffee Mrs. Conti always had waiting for him on the kitchen stove. He knew she wanted him to give it to her again but he was a bit reluctant because Mr. Conti was still pissed over the way he had taken the youngest daughter's cherry in front of her "already pregnant with his baby" sister. Of course, he didn't know at the time that the older sister was carrying and that the younger sister was still "Cherry". After he had impregnated two of the five sisters, Sal insisted on only having oral or anal sex with them for a fairly long period. His Gina was none too happy with the whole deal and he was lucky his Uncle Vinnie stepped in to save his ass.

He made his way up the stairs to 304 making a mental note to use some extra cleanser on the second floor landing of the North building because some kid had spilled chocolate milk syrup all over it and it looked just like dried poop.

Mrs. Aristopolous answered the doorbell on the fourth ring just before he was getting ready to leave thinking she must have gone out to the store.

"Yes, what can I do for you?"

Sal smiled taking in the sight of the attractive mature woman in a huge towel wrapped around her and another wrapped around her long black hair. Her feet were bare and she had obviously just emerged from the shower.

"Gina sent me, Mrs. Aristopolous, I'm supposed to fix the dumbwaiter problem."

Sal put on his innocent workman face and held up a screwdriver.

The woman was good-looking even without any make-up on at all. She had that sort of olive tinted skin that East Mediterranean females seem to be born with and need no time under tanning lamps or sweating under the sun on the beach. When she turned to let him enter, he noticed the part that goes over the fence last was decidedly more filled out than the rest of her slender body and he figured it was probably a genetic thing in her family. It could even be a trait of the females in the geographic area in which she was raised. His interest was immediately aroused since this was female asset that never failed to give him the most pleasure.

The apartment was very neat and Sal liked that. She was a very good housewife and he liked that in a woman. Following closely behind her, he could inhale the fresh scent of her natural body odor and the bath soap which must have contained lilacs as a fragrance.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.