Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Sal is just starting out in life. He is strangely attached to his "Aunt" Gina. She is his Mom's best friend, not really his Aunt. His new job as her handyman means he has full access to all of her goodies and has the inside track to scores of MILF and teenage females inside the 100 tenant building they manage. Sal is doing a lot more than just fixing leaks. A continuing story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

SAL THE SUPER THE NOOKIE KING OF THE BRONX XIV UPDATED

My aunt Gina was back in Italy for some kind of family reunion. I wasn't involved because she was not really my real aunt just my mama's best friend from the old neighborhood. We had been living together for almost four years now. She invested her dead husband's money in an interest in this huge double building apartment complex with over a 100 units. We were the live-in team that managed the building and kept it shipshape for the residents.

Mr. Shapiro the owner was an absentee landlord who was only interested in the envelope we gave him on the 10th of each and every month. Gina got 20% of the receipts for her investment and we each got 2 yards in cash that we kept off the books and he used as a deduction for his taxes. It was a sweet deal because we could pick up extra for special work for the residents and got the entire basement for our own use. There were at least 14 rooms in the basement unit but we only used about 5 of them because of the hassle in cleaning them.

Gina was a good broad. She never hesitated to give me whatever I wanted in the nookie department and even showed me some things I never even heard about before. I hoped my mama didn't know anything about them either.

The 5 Conte sisters next door in the private house right next to us were always in and out of our basement.

I was the father of 2 of the unmarried sister's babies born within a month of each other.

The father, being a union organizer, was none too happy with my fertile sperm maker and threatened to relieve me of it without delay. It was one of those times I considered myself to be fortunate to have my Uncle Vinnie as a rabbi for the entire east of the concourse Bronx.

Mr. Conte and his goons got the message real fast and I was accepted as the "papa" in residence next door. I made certain that Mrs. Conte got 2 envelopes each and every last Friday of the month in acknowledge of my paternal responsibility. Thank goodness my aunt Gina thought the whole thing was real funny and she often babysat the kids to help out.

Over the last 4 years, I had some very enjoyable carnal relations with dozens of the building residents. Sometimes, I even made the circuit of the entire household of mother, daughter and even a cousin or two. I guess I had a reputation for packing an "Eveready" dick and was always willing to stuff a friendly female when requested.

I was up on the roof helping Mrs. Shindler's daughter Rosie take in the wash when my Uncle Vinnie came up behind me in that silent way he had when he was "on the job". I looked over my shoulder and like to shit a brick when I saw him standing there. The fact that the pretty Rosie was rolling her naked hips under my buried cock didn't seem to interest him much at all. I quick pulled out and whispered to Rosie she had to finish the wash by herself and followed him down to the vacant apartment on the 4th floor.

"Got a problem, Sal, hope you can help me out."

This was a new one for me. It usually was me asking him for a favor not the other way around. I knew he knew Gina was back in the old country or he would have asked me to come to him. There was something not right between them and I suspected it had something to do with the sudden demise of Gina's departed husband.

"Sure thing, Uncle Vinnie, what can I do to help?"

"You should always ask first before promising. How many times I got to tell you, Sal?"

I laughed because I knew I owed my uncle more than I could ever repay. He was more like a father to me than an uncle.

"Sal, the family has about 40 associates and their families that need to be relocated from Staten Island right away. They got plastered by the shitting storm and got no heat or nothing!"

I was all ears now because I was well aware of the problems caused by the storm in Brooklyn, Queens and especially, Staten Island. Long Island, I didn't want nothing to do with because they were all a bunch of elitist "do-gooders".

"What do you have in mind, Vinnie?"

"My guys tell me you got several vacant apartments here, Sal. Let me have them for a couple of months. Everybody will be gone before Gina even gets home."

It was true we had a total of 11 empty apartments right now because Mr. Shapiro had just raised the rents again and people were tempted to move into the more modern apartment buildings over on the West side despite the higher rents.

"I got 5 one bedrooms, 4 two bedrooms and 2 three bedrooms. But they don't have any furniture."

"No problem, kiddo. We just get the stuff from the warehouse over on 3rd Avenue; I will send some delivery trucks over tonight with furniture and even TVs and shit from the storage bins next to the College. Some of that shit isn't even out of the box yet. Make sure the electric is all turned on and send me the bill at the bar. You need anything at all; just call and I will take care of it, Cabish?"

It might be a tight squeeze, but I figured we could get 40 people into the units without too much difficulty. I just hoped everything would be taken care of before Gina came home from Italy or before Mr. Shapiro made an inspection tour.

That weekend was a major pain in the ass.

I made a roster of the "family" temporary residents and tried to assign the rooms according to their specific needs and family unit size. By the time I got to the last available apartment, I had 7 people still on the list. There was the Roselli's, both in their 60s and with some bad medical problems. Since we had no elevator, I figured it would be better if I cleaned up some of the spare rooms in the basement so they didn't have to climb any stairs. I knew just the spot at the end of the long corridor of storage bins. It had a bathroom, a little kitchen and a nice cozy bedroom for the elderly couple. They also had the intercom to my own unit on the other side of the basement. Then there was the Gentile family with the hot looking middle-aged mom and the 2 young girls about 17 or 18 years old. They told me their father was "down South" looking for work. When I asked Bella the mom when he would return, she just smiled and said, "The twelfth of never!" in a low voice, too low to be heard by Diane or Judy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.