Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx - Cover

Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Sal is just starting out in life. He is strangely attached to his "Aunt" Gina. She is his Mom's best friend, not really his Aunt. His new job as her handyman means he has full access to all of her goodies and has the inside track to scores of MILF and teenage females inside the 100 tenant building they manage. Sal is doing a lot more than just fixing leaks. A continuing story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Sal was happy to finally be back home with his Aunt Gina. His little vacation down in the Tombs was not a fun holiday. His Uncle Vinnie got him a good mouthpiece and he was sprung quicker than Jackie Robinson making a triple play over in Ebbots Field.

He never expected to get into trouble over the Moskovitz mushroom poisoning case. It was Mrs. Moskovitz's trouble-making sister-in-law that pointed a finger at him because the loose mouthed Minnie Moskovitz most likely blabbed about how much pleasure His cock gave her when she needed it bad.

Sal didn't even try to deny he was plugging "Big Mo's" wife whenever he got a chance. There was probably too much evidence to the contrary. But he did deny any knowledge of any scheme of causing "Bib Mo's" hasty demise. He kept the pleas of the battered Minne to "take care" of her problem to himself to forestall any hint of being an accomplice in the "accidental poisoning" incident.

Gina was real glad to see him home safe and sound. His petite and bubbly Aunt was probably ecstatic to have him wrestling with the garbage cans and taking care of the stair washing routine once again.

Two weeks in stir had him horny as a bullfrog in mating season. Without any verbal sparring or the usual erotic foreplay, he led his well-stacked aunt into the bedroom and mounted her missionary style for a vigorous fucking session that left her gasping for breath and shaking with a wave of orgasmic pleasure. He always liked the fact that his aunt kept her pussy nicely shaved and never lost her youthful tightness that made his cock feel like a prisoner inside her vaginal walls.

It didn't make any different to him that Gina was just his mom's best friend and not a blood-related auntie. She had busted his cherry for him right after his sixteenth birthday and no matter how many females he had dipped his cock into, her pussy was like "home" to him and he never tired of returning home time and time again. Even now, he reveled in the whimpers his strokes drew from her lips and the pleading look to her eyes every time he "bottomed out" against her cervix. Right now, all he was interested in was exploring the corners of her pretty little pussy. Tomorrow night would be soon enough to flip her over and sample the delicious tightness of her hairless brown eye.

His uncle Vinnie had warned him to steer clear of "Big Mo's" boys and he could not agree more. Apparently, the devious Minnie had left for Florida with a big chunk of the East Bronx mob's bankroll and they were real anxious to get it back. A couple of representatives in the can had approached Sal with indirect feelers to see if he had any idea where she had re-located to. Hopefully, they accepted his ignorance in the matter without any follow-up.

Sal visited with the Conte sisters from next door and double-checked on his two small daughters by two of the sisters. The two mothers were still getting his checks every week just like clockwork and he was not hassled by either of their parents. Each of the sisters was seeing other guys now and that was probably for the better because he was never one for just settling down with one pussy for the rest of his life.

Cindy and Regis were the two youngest of the Conte sisters and the fact that he had managed to impregnate both of them at the same time was a real surprise to all of the Conte family and his aunt Gina as well. Sal was real lucky his uncle Vinnie was able to keep old man Conte from dropping him in the East river with his feet planted in cement. He was kind of proud of the fact that he had been popping 4 of the 5 sisters pretty regular with the exception of Ann the oldest sister who would be turning 30 this very month.

She was the one with the glasses and the hair always up in a tight little bun.

Sal's aunt Gina told him she had attempted to check out Ann's pussy licking skills but met a well-defended "below the belt" fortress with an impenetrable girdle that stopped all advances.

Ann always frowned at him fooling around with her sisters and gave them both the "What did I tell you" look when the babies were born. He never saw her with a boyfriend but both Cindy and Regis told Sal she had the "hots" for some older guy who worked on Wall Street. Cindy whispered in his ear,

"Don't tell Ann but the guy is married big time and has 3 little kids running around his back yard."

He didn't ask Cindy where she got her information but it sounded like a lot of the upscale pricks that worked on Wall Street and on Madison Avenue. They all seemed to have the same thought to stash a nice young girl on the side in the city while their wives were in the suburbs washing clothes and changing diapers.

She seemed particularly depressed when he visited his little girls and didn't ever bother to look up when he asked,

"Everything OK with you, Ann, you got something you want to talk about?"

He didn't think she was trying to give him the "cold shoulder" but was genuinely upset by something. Sal was certain she relished the fact she was the only Conte sister hold-out for his special horizontal skills. Ann was always on the slender side, but today she seemed a bit peaked and she had no visible color in her cheeks. It gave her that "Audrey Hepburn look" that never failed to make him as hard as a rock. He often wondered how a female as petite and tiny like Audrey or Ann was able to take a full-grown male's cock deep inside their little holes. It must be sheer determination that made them open up and take the big ones deep inside.

She looked up at him with a vacant look and said,

"Were you talking to me, Sal?"

It was one of the few times that Ann had actually spoken to him with other than disdainful contempt.

"I was just remarking you looked a little sad today, Ann. You got something bothering you?"

He was startled when she burst out into tears and sobbed into her own folded arm. It was unexpected because he had never seen her ever exhibit any emotion of any type at all.

"Sal, I made a big mistake. I got involved with a married guy and think I might be pregnant. My father will kill me after what happened with Cindy and Regis. To make matters worse, he talked to my supervisor and got me fired from my job. I have been working there almost five years and I will lose all my benefits including for having a baby."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.