Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sal is just starting out in life. He is strangely attached to his "Aunt" Gina. She is his Mom's best friend, not really his Aunt. His new job as her handyman means he has full access to all of her goodies and has the inside track to scores of MILF and teenage females inside the 100 tenant building they manage. Sal is doing a lot more than just fixing leaks. A continuing story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Gina was pissed!

Sal looked up guiltily at his almost Aunt and knew she was not a happy camper. It was a kind of unspoken rule that he could screw any female in the building but keep his hands off strange females who lived off premises. He felt it was silly but Gina was adamant about that point and he had agreed because there were over 100 nubile women in the apartment building.

"Aunt Gina, I am real sorry. This is Regis Conte from next door. She is one of the Conte sisters. Her father, Mr. Conte owns the butcher shop down the hill. They just moved in and Regis was just being real neighborly."

Gina looked at Sal in disbelief tinged with a hint of disgust. Her look softened a bit when she saw his huge erection was still rampant and it stuck out like a flagpole between his legs. The cream leaking from the 18 year old Irish girl's ass crack attested to his recent anal exploits. It was the poor girl's shouts that had roused the normally deep sleeping Gina from her bed.

Regis looked scared and she was still quivering from Sal's passionate pounding on her posterior.

Gina came over to the bed and cupped Regis's breast with her hand. The girl looked up and smiled at the physical contact. She adored having attention paid to her breasts and nipples. Gina was a little obsessed in that area as well. His Aunt leaned over and took the girl's aroused nipple into her mouth. The 18 year old next door neighbor put her arms on top of her head and offered her breast to Gina's searching tongue.

"Oh, Mrs. Gina. That is so nice! I loved being licked there."

"Where else do you like being licked, dear?"

Regis blushed at her slutty behavior and pointed right at her pretty little pubic mound with a trace of reddish tinged hair curling in every direction.

"I thought so. Well, spread those legs, darling. Mama is going to suck you dry."

Sal sat at the end of the bed watching his Aunt Gina eating his new friend Regis's pussy with frenzied attention. Gina's concentration of getting inside the pretty girl's pussy as deep as she could made Sal aware of the fact that females were a lot better at that activity than males. He watched and tried to remember some of his Aunt's moves so he could try them out later on some of the female tenants.

He went back into the kitchen to make a midnight snack of leftover chicken and his Aunt Gina's potato pancakes. The sound of the two females engaging in Sapphic activities carried all the way down the long hall and into the kitchen. He could hear the sound of one of them getting her ass spanked hard and it made him smile. He hoped it was Gina but it probably was Regis getting her ass reddened nicely.

Suddenly, he thought of the partially lighted room and open blind giving Cindy a real exciting show. He smiled as he pictured the short, pleasantly plump girl riding her hand as she looked out her bedroom window. Even though she was too short and too heavy for his taste, for some unknown reason, he had an urge to hear her sounds as she was getting a long, thick cock up her sweet little, pink pussy. He had a feeling she would be a treat to make his throbbing cock spurt gobs of creamy cum. He really liked the smile on her face and the sound of her voice made him semi-erect whenever he heard it. He remembered the feathery touch of her delicate fingers on his shaft as she playfully stroked him.

Sal was disappointed Cindy had sent her sister Regis in her place. Sure, Regis was really good looking and had a figure that made her a definite 10 in any guy's little black book.

He went back to the bedroom. Gina and Regis were on their backs. Regis had her head resting on Gina's boob and you could tell she was being quite submissive to his Aunt Gina's sexual demands on her body. Gina winked at him.

"This one is a keeper, Sal, honey. She is so sweet tasting, I could stay up between her legs forever. You said she had four other sisters?"

Sal smiled at his Aunt's transparency. She had just gotten her jollies with his new friend and now she was moving in on the remainder of the Conte sisters. Well, he didn't care about the other 3, but he wanted to score in all of Cindy's openings before his Aunt got to second base.

Gina watched Regis depart out the basement window with amusement. She reached out and gave the luscious ass an affectionate slap just as it disappeared into the moonless night. He told his Aunt he was a "little tuckered out" and it was really not a lie. Gina seemed a little disappointed but took her leave with an air of resignation and a happy smile on her face.

He was sneaking a quick smoke break behind the trash cans early the next morning. He hadn't even had a decent cup of coffee yet. Sal could see Cindy squeeze through the hole in the fence with not an inch to spare for her well-rounded bottom. She walked up in front of him and planted her legs firmly between his as he sat on the edge of one of the empty cans. Her pubic mound kissed his still dormant cock with little teasing flicks of primed pussy ready for action. His pole started to expand and he felt her camel-toe surround his blossoming shaft with a greedy suction far more advanced than her years. This 16 year old was not pulling any punches. She knew what she wanted and she was determined to get it.

"You were real nice to my sister Regis. She told me all about how you filled her holes, Sal. I could see you giving it to her ass right from my bed. I wish it was me but I am still a virgin and I am a little afraid it will hurt too much. I sure don't want to get pregnant either."

Sal laughed and whispered in the pretty girl's ear.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.