Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sal is just starting out in life. He is strangely attached to his "Aunt" Gina. She is his Mom's best friend, not really his Aunt. His new job as her handyman means he has full access to all of her goodies and has the inside track to scores of MILF and teenage females inside the 100 tenant building they manage. Sal is doing a lot more than just fixing leaks. A continuing story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Sal was building up a sweat early on Saturday morning.

Saturday morning was the "wash all the hallways, stairs and stoop day". The ritual was shown to him by his Aunt Gina. Boy, could she swing a mean mop. He could see why her ass cheeks were so toned and showed no sign of sagging even at her age. He never tired of pounding her back there because the sight of those beautiful cheeks bouncing into him was in and of itself enough to make him blow his load real quick.

He was real bad last night. He remembered going up to Connie's apartment the previous evening to help her hang some pictures. One thing had led to another and before he knew it they were going at like rabbits right on the kitchen table. He loved the way Mrs. Heinemann grunted each time he hit bottom on her cervix. She reminded him of his sister Francine's girlfriend Veronica who had stayed at their house for his sister's sweet sixteen party last July. Veronica was seventeen now and going to nursing school over at Saint Vincent's. The thing he could never forget about Veronica was how she grunted like a stuck pig each time she had to take 16 spanks on her ass from each of the girls. He literally shot a load in his pants just looking into her eyes as she took her rounds from the silly girls right on his sister's bed. He was allowed in because he had smuggled in some beer for the little darlings on the QT without his mom finding out.

Connie was so heated with sexual energy that she asked him to do her ass sometime after midnight. It was all downhill after that with an assortment of "toys" from the bottom drawer of her dresser. She was almost 20 years older than him and she always wore him to a frazzle whenever they got together.

Anyway, it was a great Saturday morning, the air was crisp and the sound of city traffic was muted and seemed distant for some reason. Several of the tenants were headed out to do shopping chores before the stores got too crowded. Gina was still in bed laid up with a touch of the stomach bug that was bothering some of the building occupants since early last month. Sal was real lucky because he rarely got sick and even when he did he never let it stop him from doing what was on his schedule.

He was sucking down a second cup of coffee in the back of the building when he heard female voices laughing and yelling like they were in a fight. Curious to see where it was coming from, he walked to the end of the cement back yard and around the corner of the building. The window of his bedroom was right there and he could see inside and see the mess he left when he started the mopping assignment. The adjacent building was the first in a row of 2 story frame private houses that stretched almost all the way down the hill to the shops. It was separated by an 8 foot tall wooden fence. He noticed a couple of planks were missing and he could see inside the neighboring yard without any problem. There was a group of people playing horseshoes with a gay and spirited attitude. Almost all were female and mostly in their late teens to their late twenties. Later, he found out they were 16 to 28. He felt a little like a voyeur but he was standing right out in the open on his own property so he didn't see anything wrong about it.

The youngest looking girl was standing right in front of him. She looked over her shoulder at him and said,

"I recognize you. You are the man that lives right there in that basement window!"

"Sal. Pleased to meet you. You guys visiting or moving in?"

The short very round girl smiled up at him.

"We bought the house and moved in about a week ago. My name is Cindy; those four sweaty things with the shorts on are my sisters, Ann 28, Holly 25, Peggy 23 and Regis 18. I am almost 17 and I think I know your sister Francine from school."

She squeezed though the opening just barely making it and asked him why he lived in the basement.

Sal smiled. He liked this bright, cheerful girl even though she was not very endowed in the looks department and her figure was a complete disaster.

"I work with my aunt Gina. Her husband Raymond passed away and left her with this job. She can't do it all by herself."

"Are you and your aunt close, Sal?"

Sal felt his face go red as he realized he rarely pulled his shade at night and sometimes he and Gina did the nasty's right on top of his comfortable bed. He wondered if this innocent girl had seen him slipping the meat to Gina earlier in the week.

"You could say so, Cindy. I try to make her feel good because of her losing her husband and all."

When the innocent faced girl looked up into his eyes, Sal knew right away that she probably saw him do a number of kinky things to Gina as well.

"That's all right, Sal. I understand. My sisters tell me everything about guys and the things boys and girls do together. I am the only one who can see your window. All my sisters live in the upstairs bedrooms and they can't see anything."

They heard the girls shouting and laughing on the other side of the wall and the clunk of a horseshoe against the wooden fence behind them. Cindy checked to make certain no one could see them and took Sal's hand and placed it on her well-endowed breast.

"Anytime you want me to visit you at night just open the window and put your bathroom light on low. I am not a virgin any more. I have had 3 boys since I turned 16. They were all real small in the cock department. Nowhere near as big as you. You have a huge thing that looks just lovely."

Sal was surprised. Cindy was pretty aggressive in getting what she wanted. He didn't mind that at all. In fact, he really respected that kind of attitude. He found himself wondering what kind of noises the chubby girl made when she was getting it in her pussy or her ass. It was exciting enough to cause his cock to rise to attention. A movement that did not escape the quick moving eyes of young Cindy. She reached up and fondled his package with a very soft, loving touch and kissed him right there before she scooted back over to her side of the fence.

The thought so intrigued him that later that night he had deposited a copious load in Gina's tiny brown hole right in front of the window with his shade half way up and a low lamp light left on to show his aunt's heart-shaped ass getting humped by his huge erection. He even made a show of spanking her several times to emphasize the control he had over her delicious bottom. He hoped Cindy was watching every move and was ready to take Gina's place riding his rampant cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.