Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx - Cover

Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sal is just starting out in life. He is strangely attached to his "Aunt" Gina. She is his Mom's best friend, not really his Aunt. His new job as her handyman means he has full access to all of her goodies and has the inside track to scores of MILF and teenage females inside the 100 tenant building they manage. Sal is doing a lot more than just fixing leaks. A continuing story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Aunt Gina gave Sal a bedroom of his own in the basement apartment. It was the first time in Sal's life that he actually had the privacy of a room all to his own.

Gina figured correctly that it would look kosher to any visitors and family members that Sal had his own bedroom. She didn't want people to think she was a turned into a slut after recently becoming a widow. Besides, Sal was 20 now and he was definitely a young man and not a boy.

They had fun selecting furniture from the discarded odds and ends collected by Gina's alcoholic and recently departed husband, Raymond. He had been an inveterate packrat of the most obsessed variety.

His obsession was now paying dividends. There was no need for Sal to waste good money when everything he needed was sitting in Raymond's piles of trash waiting for a new owner. He even appropriated a stack of vintage Playboy magazines for late at night use.

His Aunt was not amused and told him he had no need for such crap when he had the real thing right at hand. Sal tried to explain it had nothing to do with her. The magazines were like the oats you give a thoroughbred horse before a big race. They helped make him perform better when the chips were down.

He glommed onto a Polaroid camera and several packs of film with the idea of documenting his new friendly relationships with the female tenants. He wasn't interested in blackmailing or anything like that; he just wanted to supplement the impersonal pictures in the Playboy magazines with up close and personal recent conquests.

Gina laughed at his naiveté and told him he needed to get a grip.

She stopped laughing when he spread a half dozen photos of Julie Johnson and her mom Beth from Apartment 301 in front of her face and humped her ass halfway to Sunday as they both commented on the nice heart-shaped ass photos in front of them. His Aunt told him she had no idea the middle-aged Mrs. Johnson had such a tasty ass hole. By the time he was finished with Gina, she was kissing their ass photos at his direction each time he slammed his meat deep into her tight little pucker hole.

He let Gina suck him clean and held her in his arms for a long time. She was happy with having him staying with her like this. He was able to handle all the heavy work, kept her pussy purring non-stop, and made her feel safe in the basement apartment. Each time he did a "special job" for one of the female tenants, she didn't feel jealous, she was happy he was "hauling their ashes" and made them quick to pay the rent and not complain to the landlords.

It was just a couple of days before Christmas that she told Sal he had to get up to Apartment 104 right after dinner to help put up Mrs. Hinneman's Christmas tree. Sal hated doing that kind of job. He didn't feel like it was the best use of his skills. He had become an expert plumber, electrician, and general all-around handyman in the few short months he started working full time for his Aunt Gina.

Mrs. Hinneman was a bit of a recluse. She stayed pretty much in her apartment except for visits to the Doctor or to church on Sunday. Sal's sister Francine usually did all her shopping and laundry for her at the shops at the bottom of the hill. Ever since her accident with the bus, Mrs. Hinneman stayed away from the city streets. Sal didn't even know her first name and was surprised when Francine told him it was Connie just like their mother. He knew she wore a brace on one leg that had gotten pretty messed up by the huge front wheel of the City bus.

Sal was only wearing his running shorts and an undershirt when he went up to do the tree for Mrs. Hinneman because he knew it would be a sweaty job. He dragged up the tree from the basement storage she had recently purchased with Francine as her proxy.

Mrs. Hinneman quickly turned around and hobbled away from him as he swept down the hallway with the six foot tree. He had already constructed a wooden stand and anchored it to the floor so it would not tip.

"Thank you ever so much, young man. Your sister Francine told me your name is Salvadore."

"Just Sal, ma'am. I was sorry to hear about your accident. I almost got hit by a bus right outside school once."

"Call me Connie, Sal. Francine said it is your mother's name also. That is a coincidence."

Sal opened the decoration boxes for the attractive woman in her early forties and started to decorate the tree alongside her. He was working on the lower branches because she was unable to get down low with her bad leg. From his vantage point, Sal was able to look up Mrs. Hinneman's shapely legs and see that she was wearing a pair of frilly black panties. When she teetered a bit reaching up for an angel decoration, he steadied her with his strong hand which magically covered her soft well-padded behind.

They froze for an instant with Connie's ass cheeks spreading apart to rest on his long, sturdy fingers. It was so erotic to Sal that his running shorts tented up visibly and he could see Mrs. Hinneman gazing intently at his blossoming erection.

This seemed like a moment where no words had to be uttered.

He could see the curvaceous female lean forward and rest her upper body on the long sofa. Quickly Sal flipped up Connie's Christmas dress and exposed her black silk panties for inspection. She didn't say anything but her groans of sexual anticipation spoke volumes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.