Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sal is just starting out in life. He is strangely attached to his "Aunt" Gina. She is his Mom's best friend, not really his Aunt. His new job as her handyman means he has full access to all of her goodies and has the inside track to scores of MILF and teenage females inside the 100 tenant building they manage. Sal is doing a lot more than just fixing leaks. A continuing story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

After the orgy in the furnace room, Sal decided to move in with his Aunt Gina.

When he told his mom at the dinner table with four other siblings, she said,

"Finally, I got one to go out on his own. When are the rest of you baby birds leaving the nest?"

None of his younger brothers and sisters understood what his mother meant. They figured she was just putting them on like she always did and they were right.

When he ready to leave with his clothes all packed his mom told him,

"You be sure to do everything your Aunt Gina tells you. You show her respect, you hear!"

Sal was not sure if his mom knew anything about the carnal relationship between him and her best friend from grammar school. Since they were tight as you could possibly expect, she probably did know something was going on. He just hoped Gina was tight-lipped about some of the kinkier things they did like the way she licked his brown hole and the way he let her sit on his face and rub until she melted into an orgasm.

None of the girls he had fooled around with knew the stuff that Gina knew.

She had a trick of pulling his long shaft between his legs and sucking it into her mouth from behind and sliding her face and head up his cock until her nose was tickling his tight little pucker hole. He felt like he was fucking her and getting fucked all at the same time. It was confusing but his cum flew down his Aunt Gina's throat like a shot of black label.

Gina unpacked all of his clothes and right after they put all the coal dust cans out on the sidewalk for the early morning pickup, she sat him in the tub and washed him all over with a soft white washcloth. Gina was not shy about getting him cleaned up even up in that place where the sun don't shine. It was so relaxing; he just wanted to sit in the warm water. She dried him off and pulled him by the hand to her bedroom. As soon as she got down on all fours on the bed, Sal placed his huge cock on her spotless pucker hole and applied a fair amount of pressure.

His attractive Aunt whimpered and begged him in a very low almost whisper like voice,

"Go easy on me back there, Sal. I ain't been butt humped since senior prom."

Since that would have been when she was about 18, Sal realized he hadn't even been born yet. He was going to be the second 18 year old cock in her tight brown hole and she was wiggling her pretty ass like she wanted it real bad.

Gina was making some really loud screams now. Thank goodness they were in the basement. People would think it was the alley cats fighting and humping and pay no mind.

When the attractive mature woman in her forties finally gave up the fight and relaxed her sphincter muscle to the point where his pulsating lubricated cock pushed past her last line of defense and slowly slid inside until all ten inches were probing her hot rectal channel like a giant roto-rooter touching places that had never been touched before.

All she could do now was clutch the sheets with her groping fingers and bite down on the saliva drenched pillow. If Sal could have seen her face, he would have seen the contorted pain and the happy smile, the tears forming at the corners of her eyes and her pretty pink tongue falling out of her lax lips swooning in complete submission to her magnificent impalement.

When Sal was finished with her ass, he left his cock still rigid inside and spooned her. He rocked her to a satisfied deep sleep. They remained joined together like parts of the same puzzle.

They worked hard and then at night they played hard. Sal's Aunt who was really not his Aunt told him to use her body as hard as he wanted. When he punished her flanks with his hands and twisted her tender nipples with his fingers, she always came back for more. He really hoped she was not sharing all of this with his mom. He wanted his mom to think he was a "good" boy and not like the jerks that only thought about bending a girl over and pulling her pants down.

Gina showed him the tool chest that Raymond took with him when he made repairs to the apartments. The list of repairs was backlogged pretty badly and he was going to get started on it on Monday morning.

The worse job was the leaking toilet in 301.

The tenant was a divorced lady with the name of Beth Johnson who lived there with her teenaged daughter Julie. Julie was 19, a little older than Sal and had a rack that made his mouth water every time he saw it. Her mom had a decent pair as well but she kept them well hidden in her business suits and loose fitting sweaters.

It was Julie that answered the door.

When she saw the tool chest she realized Sal was there in an official capacity and stood back to allow him entrance. Sal saw there were like four locks on the door and figured dames alone can't be too careful even in a fairly safe building like this one. He followed her back to the hall bathroom and saw she had nothing on under the short shorts that left a little bit of her ass cheek peeking out. By the time they got to the toilet, Sal was sporting a first rate stiff one that must have been noticeable to the teenaged girl.

Even on his back, his trousers were tented in the front and Julie's eyes kept wandering down to it despite her determination not to look at the thing. Sal saw the problem right away and got the repair kit with the new grommets out to take care of the toilet. Playfully, she sat down on the toilet and pretended like she was going real bad. They both laughed at that and Sal was not embarrassed about his erection any longer. She told him there was closet door off the rail in her bedroom and showed him it sitting forlornly on the carpet. He told her he would hold the door up while she got down underneath and loosened the guide peg to replace it in the track. As he held the door, he could look down the back of Julie's short shorts and see the gap in the crack of her pretty ass. He felt pretty certain she knew he could see her goodies and she was excited by it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.