Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx - Cover

Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sal is just starting out in life. He is strangely attached to his "Aunt" Gina. She is his Mom's best friend, not really his Aunt. His new job as her handyman means he has full access to all of her goodies and has the inside track to scores of MILF and teenage females inside the 100 tenant building they manage. Sal is doing a lot more than just fixing leaks. A continuing story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Sal lived in the basement of a 100 tenant apartment building near the Grand Concourse.

Everyone called him "Sal" even though that was kind of a sissy name. It was short for Salvatore Anthony DiMaggio. Sal didn't mind his nickname. He was comfortable with it. There were so many Tony's in the neighborhood that he never used his middle name for nothing except maybe when he had to sign up for the draft.

Sal's Aunt Gina was the apartment manager or super for the well-constructed building owned by absentee Jewish landlords. Her husband, a goy called Raymond had passed two years prior after a bout of alcohalitis that destroyed his liver. Sal never really got close to his Uncle Raymond but he had spent a lot of time with his Aunt Gina. He called her "his Aunt" but she really was his mom's best friend from All Saint's High School.

Connie DiMaggio was a big woman. When you think "big" think like 300 lbs. and only 5 foot 3 inches. Her best friend Gina was just the opposite. She was a slender, dark haired woman in her early forties with a beautiful hour-glass figure that was the same in her forties as it was in her twenties. Marrying the shyster goy Raymond got her pushed outside her former circle of friends with the exception of Connie DiMaggio and her whole family.

When he was only 16 and still playing stick ball on the street, Sal used to have wet dreams all the time about his "Aunt" Gina. Every time he followed her up the winding staircases, he kept his eyes fixed on the swaying cheeks of her heart-shaped ass and imagined his cock sliding up into her beautiful ass crack. A year or so before her husband departed this world quietly in his sleep, Sal started to help his Aunt Gina do the necessary chores around the apartment building to insure his Aunt and Uncle didn't lose their free basement apartment and the meager salary he received for maintaining the property. The landlords were not known for their generous nature and watched each penny of expense with the eyes of a hawk.

Even when he was 18 and going out with girls from the neighborhood, Sal still had the urge to get alone in the bathroom and masturbate over a silly photo of Gina in a short dress next to his rotund mother.

Raymond used to have a fairly good job working for an insurance company and made a decent salary that allowed him to buy nice clothes and cosmetics for his pretty wife. He was foolish enough to go out on a strike with all the other salesmen for better benefits and expense accounts. Six months later and completely broke; he was forced give up any idea of holding out any longer. As a result, He and his wife Gina took the job of "Superintendent" of the large apartment building in exchange for a free 3 bedroom apartment in the basement and a minimum wage salary that didn't cover the extra hours they had to put in to keep the aging building in good shape.

It was summertime in the city just before his seventeenth birthday that Sal lost his cherry. He had a reputation with the girls in his class of having a "big one" so it was easy to get them to lower their panties for him in the hallways or the park or the movie. But in those days, girls were so afraid of getting pregnant, they would offer up their brown hole just to avoid the danger. Sal had shot his load up hard against a few tight brown holes but only got the first inch inside usually before he had to let it go. It was a lot of fun but messy afterwards.

As his "Uncle" Raymond sank deeper into his self-pitying stupor, Sal found himself doing more and more of the man's work around the building. At six foot 2, Sal was big for his age and he didn't push himself away from the table too fast either. His muscular frame handled his 200 lbs. with unusual ease. He could wheel and push the heavy metal garbage cans a lot easier than his petite "Aunt". The one job he did not like was the cleaning of the large furnaces that heated the five story building. He shivered in fear each time his diminutive Aunt Gina crawled inside one of the monsters to pry "clinkers" from the iron grates. He knew a single switch would fire up the burners before someone inside could crawl out to safety. He guarded the switch like a hound from hell making sure no one came near it when his Aunt was inside.

One weekend, his Aunt called him to her apartment to help fix boiler number two which was not working properly. A large clinker was stuck inside. His Uncle Raymond was in the hospital for what would prove to be his final visit.

Gina was wearing only her nightie with a leather jacket thrown over her shoulders to ward off the cold morning air. Sal was getting a prominent erection because he could see right through her white nightie and saw her dark bush underneath. It was so stimulating he wanted to push his head right in there and start licking it frantically with his thirsty tongue.

"Sal, my back is killing me. I can't do that frigging mop any more. I need you to get a clinker out for me."

Sal started to sweat profusely.

She couldn't possibly want him to crawl inside one of the monster boilers. His left eye started to twitch uncontrollably. He turned his head so she couldn't see it.

"I don't think I can fit inside, Auntie Gina!"

The attractive dark haired woman laughed and told Sal to follow her.

Gina was right.

He was able to just barely fit inside the furnace. He could still feel the heat on the grates. Sal remembered how the heat from this furnace would blast so hot that he could not even get within ten feet of it when it was turned on.

"Here, baby, use this poker. Hit that sonnamabitch hard as you can."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.