Lady Elizabeth - Cover

Lady Elizabeth

Copyright© 2011 by jsmt

Chapter 2

Rhoda turned away so Lady Elizabeth didn't notice her mischievous smile. She prepared her patron's bath as well as a fruit beverage, the same one that her patron had been drinking during bath since she was 13. Rhoda was just a couple of years older than Lady Elizabeth and had been her maid of chambers since Lady Elizabeth turned 12. Elizabeth's mother died that year and little Betty turned into Lady Elizabeth, the maximum authority among the females of the castle. Rhoda was very pretty and curiously was a redhead too. Maybe that was the reason Lady Elizabeth chose her among other adolescent girls, or maybe she was subtly influenced by her father to take that decision. All in all they were a cute pair, Rhoda was a little taller and had a slenderer body, her breast were maybe a little less than a handful, she managed to look classy in almost any dress. Elizabeth on the other hand, had a very attractive hour glass figure and looked more tempting than any other thing.

Just a few months after Rhoda started working in the palace Elizabeth knew for the first time about the rumors that claimed that Rhoda was the bastard child of Elizabeth's father. At first she rejected she admitted bitterly that besides the red hair, they shared very similar features, they both have the same nose shape, skin tone and hazel eyes, if they would have been dressed equally, they could have been mistaken as sisters.

Elizabeth was both disgusted and delighted with the idea of Rhoda being her half sister, anyway she didn't waste any opportunity to show her who was the superior woman in the house and since both of them where young she bossed her around and talked her down with disdain scolding her at every single little mistake to make very clear that they were not friends but mistress and her low servant in spite that Rhoda was her only real play mate and companion.

Rhoda prepared Elizabeth's bath with warm water and added special herbs to gave her a pleasant smell. She put Elizabeth's beverage in a little table besides the tub along with a couple of brushes and soap bar. Once Elizabeth arrived, Rhoda left the room after a little curtsy. It was customary that Maids assisted their bosses during bath but Rhoda knew that Lady Elizabeth liked to be left alone. She knew that Elizabeth liked to touch herself during her baths which was not a big surprise giving that they were designed by Rhoda's mother, Miss Wanda Sanders, to be the most arousing experience. From the ambiance, the smells, the nakedness and of course her special beverage that was an old recipe which combined an aphrodisiac and an inhibition lowering substance.

After a long luxuriating bath and a couple of orgasms, Elizabeth managed to calm herself down. She was indeed a little bit worried, her dreams were becoming more and more frequent and more and more extreme. She was afraid that somehow, somebody could learn about them and it would be extremely shameful for her. She wondered if she talked in her sleep. She had been always too afraid to ask. She quickly dismissed that possibility, it was simply too scary to think about it.

Elizabeth reassured herself thinking that as long as she kept her mouth shut, her dreams could never be discovered. On the other hand she was increasingly afraid that someone may notice some of her 'escapades'. Just last week, she had felt uncontrollably aroused, so she decided to have an 'adventure'. A few years before she started having 'adventures', she used to go to the south wing of the castle alone, usually telling her maids that she was going to read or meditate and didn't want to be disturbed. The south wing was the oldest part of the castle and was mostly abandoned. The architecture of that part of the castle was intricate with a lot of little rooms and stretch aisles due to multiple growths on the curse of the years. In one of those small aisles there was a wood stairway that lead to a small room that had a nice view and had been sparsely furnished as a library exclusively for Lady Elizabeth's use. The reality was that Lady Elizabeth being too lazy and without any self discipline could barely recognize some vowels and consonants and certainly was mostly illiterate, but that was only known by Miss Wanda, who tutored her and Rhoda that was her only classmate. Both mother and daughter helped Elizabeth to cheat her father and other members of the court into believing that she was becoming not only literate but pretty cultivated, The poems that she supposedly wrote, and the math problems that she supposedly solved were done by Rhoda who posed as an illiterate woman in order to avoid suspicions of the members of the court. For moments even seemed that Lady Elizabeth believed her own lies, thinking that she was more educated and knowledgeable than her very smart maid.

All in all, Lady Elizabeth had been using her personal library for her small adventures for several years. The first times she closed the door with key and tied her hands behind her back using a piece of cloth while sitting fully dressed. She would of course masturbate after releasing her hands. But the novelty wore off fast and she had to start escalating the level of her 'adventures'. She started by being barefoot, then she will take off her skirt and wait tied in just her underwear, soon she became more and more daring and begun to have her sessions bottomless, after all the room had a desk and she could be behind it and conceal her half nakedness in case that someone came, which was very improvable given her explicit orders to let her meditate alone and the fact that she always closed the door with lock. As years passed she became bolder and bolder and during the last few months, she made her sessions completely naked and with her hands and legs tied. But then, even that wasn't enough and she begun to let the door without lock and even partially opened.

The last time had set a new mark, a new level on the risk of being discovered playing her naughty games. She had opened a trunk that was in her 'library' and had put all of her clothes and shoes there, then she had closed it and locked it. She felt a rush of excitement and arousal having her clothes locked. She walked around the room naked and barefoot, her white curvaceous body beautifully exposed in all its glory, only her breast were partially covered by her long red hair. She felt vulnerable and horny. Then something on the floor attracted the attention of her green eyes and a wicked idea crossed her mind. There was a small crack in the wooden floor. With trembling hands she approached the trunk's key to the crack and noticed with excitement that the hole was big enough for the key to go thru. Her heart was pounding hard and she realized that her horniness was blocking her rational thoughts, her desire was overwhelming her. She knew her idea was stupid but her pussy tingled with anticipation, so blushing bright red and after just a little hesitation she pushed the black iron key thru the crack. For a moment the muffled sound of the key clinking on the floor of the room bellow almost gave her a heart attack, and for an instant she seemed to come to her senses and realize the stupidity of her action. But after just a few seconds of regret a feeling of extreme arousal and fright almost overwhelmed her. Here she was completely naked and all of her clothes were locked inside the trunk, and the key she needed to get them back, was in the little abandoned room of the lower floor. She thought about masturbating right there, she was so horny, but she wanted to prolong the moment. She turned to see her belt and thought about tying her hands behind her as she had planned before deciding to put her clothes inside the trunk, she hesitated for a few moments but then finally her rational mind won one and she decided that the trip downstairs was risky enough without it.

Her heart had never beat so fast. She will have to leave the security of her library room and march downstairs to the abandoned little room. Rumor has it that very room was once a prison for a noble woman. Her pussy was dripping in spite of the fear. She hesitated for a few minutes, but then she realized that the sooner she went for the key the safer for her. She took the room key with her and approached the door. She was breathing fast with excitement and arousal. After opening a little crack, she saw that there was nobody in the stairs.

She walked downstairs slowly, her knees were trembling, she heard the wooden steps creaking under her bare feet, she had never noted those sounds but now she felt them like thunders. She was blushing bright red and her sparse pubic hair did little to conceal her swelled and wet pussy. She had never felt so alert in her life. A sudden noise, made her rush back to her room, she fumbled clumsily with her key trying unsuccessfully to open the door when she realized that it was just a cat. She resumed her march downstairs, just this time she preferred to do it fast instead of carefully. She practically ran downstairs until she reached the cold stone floor. She realized then that she had quite a few splinters in her soles that made her walk painful but strangely more arousing. She just had to take a few steps and she was quickly at the room door. She opened the door and went inside as fast as she could and closed the door behind her. She needed a few minutes to calm herself, her breath was very fast and she had to make an effort to breath deeply and slowly. She looked around for the trunk's key. It wasn't an easy task, the room was poorly lighted. It had only a small window of about a square foot that was almost at the top of the wall and had iron bars protecting it. She was tempted to open the door to have more light to look for her key but she understood that it was far too risky, so she waited patiently for eyes to adapt to the semidarkness, then she started to crawl around the room on her hands and knees. The floor was slimy and Elizabeth realized that she will need a bath after this. Surely nobody had cleaned that little room in years and there seemed to be some humidity filtration from the ground, so the floor was very cold and muddy. Elizabeth fell several times and soon she had mud streaks on her ass, legs and even on her chest. "I probably don't look much regal right now", she thought bitterly, but the thought of looking low class or even barbarian only added to her now almost uncontrollable arousal.

She realized that finding the key would be harder than she thought then luck stroke and she saw the little black key near the corner that was farthest from the door. She crawled there, took the key and then she saw them for the first time. She was fascinated, she felt she could have a heart attack with the excitement. There was a bunch of rusted chains. Her heart skipped a beat wondering if there were what she thought. She started slowly lifting the chain, trying to be as quiet as possible and there they were: Iron shackles and an iron ankle cuff. They were open and were special, they weren't made to be sealed closed with a smashed rivet. Elizabeth was mesmerized by the cold metal devices, they were like part of one of her weird dreams. She analyzed the iron ankle cuff under the dim light. It was mostly two half circles of black metal joined by a hinge. One of the circles ended with a dented rod and the other with a hollow tube. She put the rod inside the tube but it didn't hold it closed. Then she realized that some kind of key was needed. She took the door key and tried it but it didn't even fit in the lock. She tried with the trunk's key and it entered easily and when she turned the key, she heard a click and realized that the cuff was tightly closed. Her face was bright red and her ears were ringing. She imagined the cuff closed around her delicate ankle. She was mesmerized and tried the key on the shackles that had similar devices as the ankle cuff and the key worked there too!

She played with the locks and the key opening and closing them several times while fantasizing about being cuffed. Then it was just too much, she could not resist anymore. She stood up and walked to the door, then listened carefully, she even opened a little crack and noticed that it was pretty quiet, nobody was near, not even the cat. She closed the door again and returned to the corner and put the ankle cuff around her right ankle. The rusted, ugly device contrasting with her precious smooth white skin. She used the key to lock it. She felt a shiver down her spine and quickly used the key to reopen it. But after just a few seconds she locked it again, she was simply too horny to turn back. Shivering with anticipation, she put the shackles around her small wrists. She found that they were very adjustable and she could not squeeze her small hands thru them. She again used her key to lock both shackles in front of her. The chain that joined the wrist cuffs were about a feet long and that allowed her to maneuver the key thru the shackles locks. After that her breath become shorter and faster, but somehow having the key in her hands ruined the mood, so she crawled as far as her ankle chain allowed her and then stretched her body and put the key on the limits of her reach and then returned slowly to her corner. She wanted to touch her pussy but her hands were too dirty, so she contented herself with touching her tits and gently pulling her nipples. She then wanted more, dragging her chains she crawled again to the place where her key was and grabbing it in her fist she laid down on the floor, stretching her hands in front of her and pulling her ankle chain as far as it could get. Then put the key on the floor and little by little pushed it away from her until she could only reached it with her finger tips. She knew that just a little push and she will be shamefully trapped. She returned to her corner and then laying on the floor she rubbed her tights together while fantasizing that she had been captured by barbarians and turned into a slave, deprived of all her belongings even her clothes and thrown away in that little stinky prison condemned to serve anybody that decided to go there and use the former princess. The fantasy and the constant rubbing of her tights finally had their effect and she came with a very strong orgasm.

After the pleasure came the guilt and regrets. She returned to her senses and was more frightened than ever in her life. "What if somebody heard the chain noises and comes to see what happens.", she thought with apprehension, she wanted to get away immediately. She painfully crawled to her key and after a few scaring unsuccessful attempts she finally could grab it. A few minutes later she was free of her iron restrains and was on her feet reuniting the courage to return to her library room.

She took both of her keys in one fist and after a quick glance thru a crack open door, she ran upstairs and then to her library room door and after fumbling a little with her keys she managed to enter and close the door behind her. By then she was all sweated and her body and face have a lot of dark streaks of slime and mud and she smelled worst than many slaves. She could not avoid to think that If somebody would have found her like that, they would certainly think that she was just one of the lowest class slaves and not the lady of the castle.

Elizabeth returned to her reality in the bathtub, she had rubbed her pussy again inspired by the memories of her adventures.

"You have to focus girl", she thought to herself, "This is the last time that I touch myself with those submissive fantasies. It is very inappropriate for my nobleness and position. The next time I will fantasize with a prince, a begging prince, one that would do anything just to get a simple kiss from me. A knight willing to eat from my hand and ready to serve me", she thought with a smile, but she knew the truth, she knew that she had made herself that very same promise almost every single day and she knew that she had failed miserably. The idea of a prince simply would not make her wet even if she rubbed herself for hours, but it was just matter that the slightest humiliation crossed her mind for her to fall in an spiral of arousal, humiliation fantasies, more arousal and more humiliating fantasies.

She put her underwear and used a little bell to call Rhoda to help her dress. After her humiliating orgasms she needed to reassert herself, she needed to show herself that she was born to rule over other people. After all she was a noble woman, so she was undoubtedly superior than anyone around. It was in her blood. As she used to do under those circumstances she started ordering Rhoda around.

"Rhoda, this dress that you prepared for me is the wrong one. I told you I wanted the blue, this is marine. Can't you do anything right? I don't know why I keep you, surely any peasant girl would be smarter than you. Hurry, it is cold here"

Rhoda nodded submissively, "I'll be right back ma'am". She walked to Elizabeth's room and a few minutes later returned with the blue dress. Elizabeth liked to see Rhoda obeying and always out of balance, so just after she arrived she sent her again off, "I need my earrings and the gold necklace, If you were smart you should have brought them, but I need to direct you in every single step as if you were a little child. I wish you'll be smarter it would be a lot easier for me but well, it is the curse of the noble women to be surrounded by dumb people. ", Of course if Rhoda had anticipated her lady, she would have scolded her saying that those were the wrong earrings or something.

When Rhoda returned, Elizabeth made her help her dress and the Rhoda combed Elizabeth's hair for a long time and at the end made her kneel in front on her and put her shoes. Elizabeth looked satisfied in the mirror that her image was now properly distanced from that of Rhoda. She looked rich and clean and smelled of sweet herbs, her long well cared red hair framed her beautiful face. Her half sister was dressed in a simple maid dress, just a little bit better and more colorful than the ones used by the kitchen and cleaning servants of the castle. Their mirror image reflected that Elizabeth looked properly taller than her servant, even if it was just for an inch. Rhoda was really a little taller than Elizabeth and it had always bothered Elizabeth because she had always associated height and nobleness, so it infuriated her that Rhoda was taller than her, so since years ago, once she realized she wouldn't grow anymore, she had forbidden her to wear heels. Elizabeth used 4 inch heels and that way managed to look a little bit taller than her sister. The fact that her sister cast her sight at the floor when they were together contributed to the optical illusion, so probably most people in court thought that Elizabeth was taller indeed.

After being despitefully dismissed Rhoda walked to the kitchen. She was furious, she had been putting with Elizabeth rude behavior for years now and her patience was getting thin. She had only refrained herself from bursting in rage because she trusted her mother. Ms. Wanda was more than met the eye. She could be many things but most of all she was a survivor. She had been a noble woman herself, when she was young she had married a prince and her future was bright but unfortunately those times weren't characterized by their stability and soon after her father in law died another feudal lord challenged her husband authority and his inexperience made him fall dead in the battle. She was a beauty and an educated woman but she was no longer a virgin, so she wasn't a prospective wife for any of the noble conquers, and the new queen didn't look her very well, she was a potential king mistress so she convinced the king to sell Wanda to the moros, which he did reluctantly in spite that they paid him very well.

Wanda was sold to an harem and had a very though time adapting herself to her new position in life, but she was resolved to survive first and then climb back to her true position. She was appreciate by her master for her beauty but he was quickly bored with her performance, and Wanda knew that if she didn't improve her life would be very short, so she made friendship with an old woman of harem and learned a lot about sex, positions, perversions and aphrodisiacs. Her performance quickly improve and she little by little became the favorite of her master. Her master was a science man and learned to enjoy the talk with Wanda, he found it amusing and awesome that a woman could be so smart, so he taught her a lot, specially about math, medicine and his ancient knowledge of peoples mind.

When her master was about to die, he set her free. She returned to Anglia and using her manipulation and bed skills was soon the mistress of Elizabeth's father. She hadn't much aspirations those days, just to have someone to look for her and gave her an acceptable life, but when Elizabeth's mother died, she saw opportunity, she knew she could not be a queen or anything, but she could get a place in the court and a future for her daughter.

Wanda had no further agenda but then one day when Elizabeth was 13, things changed. It had all started pretty innocently Rhoda, then 15 said to her one night, "Something really funny just happened.".

"What did happen my dear?", replied Wanda who always talked her daughter with a lot of loving words when Elizabeth wasn't around.

"Promise me you won't punish me or anything",

"Elizabeth fall asleep when I was reading her a bed time story. I noticed but I was so engrossed in the plot that I continue reading aloud, it was something about a princess being kidnapped by a witch. I was pretty absorbed in the tale the witch was talking to the princess and was telling her, 'Welcome princess, you'll be my little prisoner", and then I noticed that Elizabeth was breathing fast and was making some whimpering noises, then I got curious and amused and continue reading but I used her name instead of the princess', 'Gimme your shoes Elizabeth'. She replied me, 'no please... ', I have never seen her so nervous, it was so funny that I could not resist. You know I have to put with the tantrums of this spoiled child every day and I can never do anything about her constant insults, so I couldn't avoid to play a little and started improvising, 'Now I have your shoes Elizabeth, and be used to be barefoot because I will take everything from you. Once I finish with you, you won't be more than a beggar or a slave, with no possessions at all, nothing, probably not even clothes', I was pretty satisfied seeing her squirming, but then she did the funniest thing ever, she started rubbing her pussy! Can you believe that?" I continued telling her things while she begged 'no please' but never took her hand from her pussy. I was afraid that her incoming orgasm could wake her up, so I slowly changed the scenario, in my story Elizabeth escaped from the witch and ran to her castle, where all her servants and the full court celebrated her victory. Elizabeth relaxed but looked frustrated and then I left her alone."

Rhoda was afraid that her mother will scold her but she was educated to always be sincere with her and always told her the truth no matter what.

Wanda's heart give a flip, "Could it be true? Could we be so lucky? Her moro master had talked her about dream whisperers, people who can talk others into dreaming what they want. Her master had told her that the persons with that gift could manipulate others thru their dreams. And the other aspect of the incident was equally intriguing. She remembered that Jasmia, the oldest girl in the harem once talked her about some people sexually enjoying being humiliated or treated as slaves. "Some even enjoy pain", she remembered clearly because she was shocked. When she said she didn't believe her, Jasmia told her that she had seen that even in noble men and women. "What did she call them? ... Submissive, yes sexual submissive".

Rhoda could not clearly read her mother's face. "Was she angry? Did she believed her story?", was all that she could thing while nervously fidgeting. Finally her mother talked, "Rhoda my dear, you have struck gold twice today! You are a genius. If we use this smartly one day your invented fairy tale could came true".

Ms Wanda could not sleep that night, she tossed and turned thinking about the possibilities for her and her daughter. She wasn't pretty sure how to capitalize this but she was sure of one thing. Jasmia had toll her that for some people this submissive fantasies were just a passing phase, usually associated with puberty, but Wanda knew that if she was going to obtain something from this, Elizabeth fantasies must turn permanent and not only that but stronger and deeper by the day. She must guarantee that sex become the center of her life and she knew she must rise her arousal to a level that would be to hard to ignore or control. The next day she looked for an old paper were she had made some notes in her time with the moros and found the recipe for the aphrodisiac beverage. Wanda was resolved that she must make Elizabeth submissive desires the whole center of her life and her only source not only of sexual release but also of personal gratification.

So from that day a new routine was established. Elizabeth will breakfast and dinner with her specially laced beverage and at least two or three times a week Rhoda would whispered her increasingly embarrassing fantasies. The first ones involved the witch that started depriving her of her royal privileges and replacing her expensive dresses with humble ones. Then she would make Elizabeth go barefoot and dressed in a rough sac. Then inspired by her mother she started teasing her with her maids knowing reading and math while she remained ignorant. This fantasy was so recurrent and so strong that Elizabeth decided that she could live it, after all it was nothing that anybody will notice and her teacher will only think that she was lazy. Wanda was an excellent accomplice, she just taught her a couple of vowels and a couple of consonants and not a single sound. But she would praise her smartness as she recognize them and would scold her own daughter if she could not read aloud a complex paragraph. "Why can't you be as good as Elizabeth?", she would say while laughing inwardly. Math class was very similar, she can only add one or two digit numbers while her half sister could of course add, subtract, divide and multiply large numbers and she could even do a strange math with mixed letters and numbers that Wanda learnt from the moros. Elizabeth would rub her pussy thinking that her half sister was literate while she wasn't, but then it wasn't enough and she ordered Wanda to teach her maids how to read so they won't be so useless. So by her 18 birthday she was the only illiterate woman in the castle. As Elizabeth grew, Rhoda induced dreams included she becoming a maid and later a slave for her former maids. Little by little the dreams became bolder, in the last year she was usually naked and most of the time restrained with chains or ropes.

Rhoda found her mother and told her, "I can't stand her anymore, when are we going to act? We have been waiting for years. And you know Elizabeth's father is away fighting a war with our north neighbors but he can come any day and say that he already gave her daughter in marriage to one lord or another"

For a moment Wanda shivered, that certainly would ruin their plans but she had learned that hurrying things never helped. It was unnerving but they had to wait for the right moment. "Patience my dear is the virtue of the successful people. We are close to our goals but we can not afford to lose control and insult her or something and throw away all that we have gained. We are getting there, believe me. I just went to her library room and she finally bitted the bait in the room bellow, I saw traces, a few barefoot footprints and a lot of handprints and knee prints all over the little playroom that we set up for her. She must have crawled in all fours all around, and I am almost sure she used the restrains that we put there at least she played with their locks. I bet that at some moment she was there naked and shackled."

Rhoda smiled slightly picturing the image of the high and mighty Elizabeth humiliated like that and by her own hand. That seemed to cool her anger.

Wanda continued, "But you are right Rhoda, we must proceed to the next step immediately, she is ready for it and our time is running out. We need now to convince her that her sick cravings are caused by the fact that she never go out of the castle, we need her obsessed with leaving the castle for a change"

"But ... why ... You convinced her father that she should not leave the castle, that it was dangerous and she could lose her virginity and lose the opportunity of marrying her with some of her neighbors and form a stronger feud". Elizabeth was his only heir, if she wasn't virgin he could not marry her and her feud will sooner or later fall in the hands of one of his enemies. "And what now, How would you convince him of letting her go out now"

Wanda smiled, "No, my dear, I won't do that, if anything I will reinforce the idea, giving that she is coming on age, but we will make Elizabeth desire to go out strong enough that she will do anything to get it".

Part 3

A few days later Wanda told Rhoda and Elizabeth a story about a noble girl that remained inside a house for several years and developed a sick attachment to food, she was constantly nibbling at anything, and was getting fat. One day she felt sick because all the food that she took and the doctor came to see her. He prescribed that she left the house on a daily basis and the girl quickly started to eat normally and she lost the extra weight very fast. The story was said quickly and not giving it much importance, it was just one more of the hints that both women had been putting in Elizabeth's mind. Rhoda had been working on her during her dreams making her believe that if she could get out of the castle on regular basis, she could get rid of her horniness.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.