The Archer - Cover

The Archer

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 8: Time to Go

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Time to Go - A bow hunter and his girlfriend are camping- they enjoy more than hunting.-----since they are hunting there is a bit in the story about hunting, but only to create a story---

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

"It's awlful warm today." Lee hoisted her hair from under the shirt collar and let it fall in a heavy waterfall of curls. She hated getting dressed when she was sticky hot.

"Yeah. Too warm," Jay glanced to the hog hanging from the tree. "Babe, we've got two choices, or three." He shrugged, "We can call it over, and take our piglet friend here home." Jay shifted trying to find a more comfortable place to lay his arm. "Go get a shit load of ice and another cooler." He smiled at Lee. "Or last but not easiest," Jay nodded at his arm, "make a smokehouse."

"A smokehouse?" Lee repeated dumbfounded. "You're joking."

"Nope."

Lee could see he wasn't. She turned towards the pig. It was a good bit of meat. But not huge. How in the world did you smoke it? She looked back at Jay to notice he was slipping a finger under his wrapping, scratching his arm. Injured, how in the world was he going to...

"You're serious," she said flatly. He'd do it, and it would be hard work, and fun. But his arm.

"It wouldn't be a large smokehouse." He smiled at Lee, reading her thoughts, "Taller than a dog house, but about that foot print, maybe."

She shook her head, "No way. That shouldn't be itching already." She nodded toward his arm. "It needs looked at. You'd hate being a one-armed man. I say let's head back early. Can we pack up and leave now?"

"Now?" He laughed and got to his feet, zipping up his pants, and already his mind was packing.

"Yeah."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.