The Archer
Chapter 4: Practice Makes Perfect

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Practice Makes Perfect - A bow hunter and his girlfriend are camping- they enjoy more than hunting.-----since they are hunting there is a bit in the story about hunting, but only to create a story---

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

"I've created a monster," Jay was exiting the tent, pulling a dry shirt over his head.

"Feels good," Lee had found an over large towel and was now lying out nude in the sunlight. "So warm ... my blood feels heavy like warm honey." She did feel heavy, warm and sleepy now, her body content after their playtime.

"You'll burn."

"Not with your shadow over me, I won't," Lee smiled up at him, standing over her.

"Gonna lay there all day driving me mad?" Jay said, thinking about joining her. "You do realize Yogi likes honey too."

"Nope. That was Pooh Bear. Yogi likes pic-a-nic baskets."

"Hm, either way." Jay sat cross legged by her side, his fingers tracing tiny circles on her stomach. "We'll not get much done this way."

Lee let a long sigh escape her at his touch, closing her eyes in contentment.

"We're on vacation. What in the world do we have to do?" She wasn't at all concerned about his answer, or even if he answered. "That feels good." His finger was touching the underside of her breasts.

"You feel warm already." Jay shook his head, amazed. It wasn't twenty minutes ago the woman was shivering.

"Lay here," Lee tugged on his short sleeve.

"No." Jay backed up and scrambled to his feet. "Get up, it has to be close to noon already and the sun will burn you. Your breasts are so white they're blinding. Up." Jay tugged at Lee's arm until she was sitting up.

"Spoilsport."

"Yup, I am. Get your clothes on, and your quiver." Jay swatted her on the ass when she'd finally made it to her feet.

It wasn't long after that they'd returned to their target area and were happily shooting arrows.

"Yeah ok, so 30 you've got down pat, and it's a still target, and it's in the open ... Come here." Jay moved back further, to where the woods enclosed them once again. "Try from here, put your back to the tree and hit the target."

"Yeah right, it's an impossible shot."

Jay just grinned and waited.

Lee raised her bow, and tried to see more of the target. Just the outer rings showed. She shook her head.

"Move about. Just keep in contact with that tree," Jay advised.

"Keep in contact ... Grrr." Lee leaned forward, keeping her calf against the tree. Sure enough, the target could be seen, but to shoot like this? She fumbled with the bow and drew the arrow. Frowning, she released the tension and looked at Jay. "Impossible." He just grinned, and she tried it again. This time she let the arrow fly and was surprised that she got close. "You do it."

Jay moved to where she stood, bent over easily, pulled the arrow back and a small thud was heard as his arrow hit the target. Lee blinked. Jay had a smug look on his face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.