The Contract - Cover

The Contract

by Cindy for Sin

Copyright© 2011 by Cindy for Sin

Romantic Sex Story: After doing something very stupid, I entered into a contract with my brother so he would keep my secret.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   .

I tried to keep one eye closed to limit my double vision as I drove on the side streets toward home. I was returning from my boyfriend's house, or should I say ex boyfriend's house. Doug and I had a big fight because I wouldn't go all the way with him.

We'd spent most of the evening drinking and watching television. We made out and I even gave him a head job, but he insisted on more. Finally, I just left his house. I'd planned on staying and sleeping on his couch so I wouldn't have to drive, but I was pissed and I did something I knew was wrong.

I don't know how I managed to get the car in the driveway, but I did. While I had a very good buzz, I wasn't falling down drunk. I turned off the car and sat there for a few minutes while trying to get my head straight. For a moment I considered sleeping in the car, but I needed the bathroom.

Being as quiet as I could, I entered the house. I stumbled when I walked upstairs and almost ended up on my butt. Fortunately my parents slept soundly and probably didn't hear me. Unfortunately, my brother did hear me.

Our two story house had all four bedrooms on the second floor. Our parents' room was at the end of the hall to the right of the landing. To the left of the landing were three more bedrooms. There was mine, my brother's, and a guest room. My parents had a private bathroom in their room and the other three bedrooms shared two common bathrooms.

"What's going on?" Kyle said when he stepped out of his bedroom. He took one look at me and shook his head. "Shit, Ashley, your drunk!"

Knowing I couldn't deny it I just shrugged my shoulders. I felt myself weaving and leaned against the hallway wall for support. Kyle moved closer and I had to look up to see his face.

"How did you get home?" Kyle said as he put his arm around me and moved us into my bedroom. He closed the door while holding me against his side.

I don't know what possessed me to be honest, but I said, "Um, I drove."

"You drove our car in your condition?" I nodded. "You're in so much trouble! Mom and Dad are going to take away your driving privileges until you're eighteen. You know the rules."

Even as buzzed as I was, I knew that what my brother said was true. When I turned sixteen five months ago and got my driver's license, my parents laid down the law. No breaking curfew and no drinking and driving. Coming home late would remove my right to drive for a couple weeks. Driving after drinking would prevent me from driving until I turned eighteen.

My brother and I shared the car. We'd worked out a schedule and each of us took our turns. Kyle wanted Dad to get a second car, but Dad said we couldn't at that point. For fifteen months, my brother had the car to himself. Then I got my license and we started taking turns. I knew that if my parents found out about my stupidity my brother would have exclusive use of the car for the next year and a half.

Panic began to set in and I tried to figure out what to do. One of my dad's rules was that if one of us lied about the other drinking and driving, we'd both lose the car. There was no way that Kyle would lie for me, not if it meant he'd lose the car.

Taking a deep breath, I said, "Kyle, if you help me, I'll do anything you want."

My brother's head snapped up and he looked into my blue eyes. "Anything?" I swallowed and nodded. Kyle smiled and moved me to my bed. He sat me down and went to my desk.

I sat on the bed while my brother rummaged around in my desk. He sat down and began writing on a piece of paper. After several minutes, he stood up and told me to sit at my desk. He used the pen to point at the paper and then gave me the pen.

Trying to focus, I read what Kyle wrote.

I, Ashley Riley, on this date drove after drinking. In return for my brother Kyle's help, I agree to do ANYTHING he wants for two days on the days of his choice.

I agree that if I refuse to comply with Kyle's demands, I will admit to drinking and driving and tell my parents.

Looking up, I said, "You expect me to sign this?" Kyle nodded.

"Yes, this is a contract between you and me. I don't want you forgetting what you said after you sober up."

I reread the paper and then, in a moment of weakness, I signed and dated it. Kyle took the paper, folded it, and put it in his pocket.

"Where is your cell phone?" Kyle said.

"Um, in my purse."

Kyle took out my cell phone and sent himself a text. He answered his phone, and texted my phone back.

"There, I sent me a text from you asking me to come get you at your friend's house. I sent back a text saying I would. Don't erase the text. If Dad or Mom says anything, I'll tell them I walked over to Doug's house and drove you home."

I shook my head. "You have to say that you walked to Lorie's house. That's where I was supposed to be tonight. If Mom finds out I was planning to stay at Doug's house, she'll ground me forever."

"You planned to spend the night at your boyfriend's house?" Kyle said.

"My ex boyfriend's house. I broke up with him and that's why I drove home."

"Why did you break up with him?"

"I don't want to talk about it, Kyle. I want to go to sleep," I said.

Kyle nodded. He looked at me and started chuckling. "Um, you better wash your hair before you talk to Mom or Dad in the morning."

Kyle flipped my light brown hair and left my bedroom. I went to the bathroom to put on my pajamas and take a much needed pee. Looking in the mirror, I gasped. There was a large glob of dried cum in my hair. I picked at it for a few moments, pulling most of the goo out of my hair. I couldn't help giggling as I thought about how it got there.

Doug and I were messing around in his bedroom. He had my top up and was playing with my breasts while I jacked him off. Doug pushed my head down and asked me to suck his cock. I bobbed my head on his cock for a few minutes and he started moaning. I knew that it wouldn't be long before he came. I didn't like his cum in my mouth and I wouldn't swallow it. Most of the time, I finished him with my hand, shooting his semen onto his stomach.

The first spurt surprised me and I jerked my head back. The next shot hit my face, and apparently, my hair. I remember wiping my face and laughing. Doug and I began making out again. He got his hand into my pants and played with my pussy. I was very turned on and a bit drunk, but when he said he wanted to fuck me, I moved away.

We argued and then I left. Technically, I wasn't a virgin. When I started dating Doug I decided that he'd be the one. I knew that the first time would hurt and I didn't want that so I took care of it myself.

One night, after a long make out session with Doug, I went home and took a bath. I was still horny and started playing with myself. As my climax neared, I shoved two fingers into my pussy. The sharp pain from ripping my hymen put a damper on my climax, but after a few minutes, the pain subsided and I started fingering myself again.

The next time I masturbated, I used the handle of my hairbrush. I started with my fingers, but wanted to get deeper. The hairbrush's thick handle provided me with the pleasure I was looking for at the moment, but after a few times, I needed something else. I thought about what I could use and decided that I should buy a vibrator, but I never did.

My relationship with Doug progressed. We added mutual masturbation to the mix. When we could, we would fondle each other, using our hands and fingers to make each other cum. Knowing that Doug and I would soon take things to the next level, I went on the pill. Many of my friends told their mothers they had troubles with their periods, but I didn't. Mom was very understanding when I told her that I knew that someday I would have sex and I wanted to be protected.

I removed my blouse, jeans, and bra, dropping them into the hamper. For a moment I thought about taking a shower, but decided against it. I put on my pajamas, pulling the bottoms up over my full hips. While I wasn't fat, I wasn't skinny either. I thought I looked good even if I was only five four. Giggling, I pulled the top over my head and down over my firm breasts. I thought about the many times Doug played with my boobs and how much I liked it when he did.

I went to my room and climbed into bed. The next thing I knew, I heard my mom calling for me.

"Okay, Mom, I'll be there in a few minutes," I said.

When I sat up, I thought I was going to be sick. I held my throbbing head and tried to get it together. Moving slowly, I went to the bathroom and took a shower. A half hour later, I walked downstairs.

"Good morning, Ashley. How are you this morning?" Mom said. Dad looked up from the paper and smiled at me.

"I'm okay," I said. Glancing at Kyle, I raised my eyebrows.

"I was just telling Mom and Dad about last night," Kyle said. I felt my stomach flip as I wondered what he'd said.

Not knowing what to say, I just nodded and took a sip of my orange juice. Kyle smiled at me and then turned to Dad.

"Anyway, like I said, Ash texted me last night and asked me to pick her up from her friends house. When I got there, she told me that her boyfriend spiked her soda and she didn't want to drive. I walked over there and drove her home," Kyle said.

"I'm very proud of you Ashley. You did the right thing," Dad said.

Mom placed a platter of pancakes on the table. I took two of them and some bacon. While I ate, I couldn't help smiling. My brother not only bailed me out, he made me a hero. After breakfast, I helped Kyle do the dishes. Mom and Dad sat at the table, talking about an upcoming golf outing.

"I hope you two remember that your mother and I are going away. We're meeting a group of friends at a golf resort and spending the weekend. I was worried about leaving you guys home, but after hearing about last night, I don't think we have to be concerned.

"Is that next weekend?" I said.

"No, Honey, it's two weeks from now," Mom said.

"Mom and I are leaving on Friday afternoon. We'll be back the following Monday. We'll leave you money and make sure there's food in the house," Dad said.

Mom and Dad left the kitchen. I looked at my brother and it took everything I had to keep from hugging him. "Thank you so much," I whispered.

"No problem, just don't forget our arrangement. You owe me big time," Kyle whispered back to me.

That's when I remembered part of the night that I had seemingly forgotten. My mouth started moving, but nothing came out. Kyle just gave me a goofy grin and left the room. I sat down, buried my face in my hands and thought about what he had in store for me.

It wasn't as if I'd agreed to do his chores, I agreed to do whatever he wanted me to do. I couldn't even think about how stupid I'd been to agree to his request.

For the rest of the weekend, I tried to talk to Kyle, but he wouldn't talk to me. By Monday, I was at my wits end. After Mom and Dad left for work, I confronted my brother.

"Kyle, please tell me what you're planning. I'm going nuts," I said.

"I'll let you know as soon as I decide. I'm still thinking about what I want in return for lying to Mom and Dad and saving your ass." Kyle flipped my hair and said, "Don't worry it won't be something you've never done before."

Again my mouth flapped. I might have been a little tipsy, but I remembered my brother pointing out the cum in my hair. Shaking my head, I decided that even Kyle wasn't that low or perverted.

Over the next few days I paid close attention to Kyle. When he looked at me, he leered and moved his eyes over my body. He reminded me of the older men at the mall when they seemed to try to undress me as I walked around. My girlfriends and I would giggle and make fun of them. Kyle's gazes were just as disconcerting.

Kyle and I had always been fairly close. We would take and help each other with our homework. We each had our own friends and didn't hang around with the same crowd.

I could never remember my brother acting as he was or looking at me like he did. My brother not only started looking at me strangely, he also seemed to make contact at every opportunity. His actions were subtle, but he would brush against me or touch me when we talked. More than once, he would put his hand on my arm or shoulder while he gazed at me, letting his eyes drift from my face to my breasts.

It was the following Thursday that I overheard Kyle talking to his friend on the telephone. I stood around the corner from the kitchen, eavesdropping on his conversation.

"That's right, Hank, we're having a party here a week from Friday. My parents will be out of town and I have a surprise planned for you guys," Kyle said.

A moment later, Kyle said, "Yeah, I talked to Dave and Larry too. They said that they'd be here."

I leaned against the wall, wondering what my brother was up to. Then Kyle said, "I'll take care of that. I need you to pick up the condoms though."

My head snapped up.

"No, you better get two dozen. After all, there will be four of us," Kyle said and then he laughed. "Don't worry, Hank, none of us will be virgins after next weekend."

I heard my brother saying goodbye so I scooted back up to my room. Sitting on my bed, I realized that if Kyle had a party I would be able to counter the stupid agreement I'd made with him. Now all I had to do was figure out how to catch him.

On Friday night, Kyle went out. I stayed home and watched television with my parents. At ten they went to bed after Mom reminded me that we were cleaning the house the next day.

Kyle came in at about eleven thirty. He sat on the couch and asked what I was watching.

"It's just the end of a dumb movie. What do you have planned for next weekend while Mom and Dad are gone?"

"I thought that I'd hang around here. I might have a few friends stop by, but other than that, I don't have any plans."

"That's cool. I think that one of my friends is throwing a party. If you're going to be here, I can use the car," I said.

Kyle smiled at me as he shook his head. "I wouldn't make any plans, Ash. In case you've forgotten, you owe me two days. I plan to collect next weekend. Do I need to remind you that you agreed to do anything I want you to do?"

"Can't we just forget it, Kyle?"

"Not a chance. I stuck my neck out for you and now it's time for you to make good."

"Will you tell me what you want from me?" I said.

Shaking his head, Kyle grinned and said, "Sorry, it's a surprise."

Kyle got up and left me sitting with my head in my hands. I remembered his conversation with his friend Hank and how he told his friend that he had a surprise for him and his other friends. I felt sick when I realized that I was the surprise.

On Saturday while I was cleaning the house, I pulled the sheets off my brother's bed. As I tucked in the clean sheets, I felt something under the mattress. I pulled out a men's magazine and started giggling. My brother liked looking at porn. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I flipped through the magazine. I noticed that several of the corners of the pages were folded. I opened to one of the pages, freezing when I saw the photos.

I couldn't believe what I was looking at. On the page was a picture of a girl and two men. One of them knelt behind her while the other man pushed his cock into her mouth. As I continued looking, I saw a bunch of pictures of multiple men with one girl. I couldn't help gasping when I saw a picture of a girl with three men. They had their cocks in her ass, pussy, and her mouth.

Closing the magazine, I stuck it back under the mattress. I finished changing my brother's sheets and tried to decide if the magazine was meant to excite my brother or if it was guide for what he planned for me.

I finished cleaning the house with my mom. Sitting in the kitchen, I watched my brother cutting the grass in the backyard. Shaking my head, I decided that even Kyle couldn't be that perverted. After all, I was his sister!

By Monday I was beginning to worry. My brother seemed to be very secretive when he talked on the phone. If I walked into the room, Kyle whispered to whomever he was talking to. Without making it obvious, I finished in the kitchen and went out so I could listen to his conversations.

During the day, Kyle continued to stare at me. He spent some of his time away from the house, telling me that he was going to hang around with his friends. On Thursday, one day before my parents were leaving for the weekend, I took a basket of laundry to Kyle's room. Before I left, I snooped around.

I looked through my brother's drawers for the contract he made me sign. I thought that if I could find it and destroy the evidence, Kyle couldn't make me do whatever he planned to do. I opened the bottom drawer of his dresser and spotted a white paper bag. I looked in the bag and saw several boxes of condoms. None of them were open. Knowing that my brother didn't have a girlfriend convinced me I knew what they were for.

Mom and Dad came home from work at noon on Friday. They packed their car and told Kyle and me goodbye. After reminding us not to trash the house and to behave, they left.

Kyle and I waved to my parents and went inside. I tried to remain calm, but I couldn't. Finally, I confronted Kyle.

"Just what do you have planned for tonight?" I said as I stood with my hand on my hips.

"Not much, I'm having a few friends over."

"What about me?" I said.

Smiling, Kyle said, "I'll let you know what I want from you in a little while."

"What time are your friends coming over?"

"Not for a few hours. Just relax and I'll let you know what and when."

"Kyle, I want you to forget about whatever you have planned. You can't make me do what you're thinking," I said.

"First, if you don't want Mom and Dad to find out that you drove after drinking, you'll do what I tell you to do. You're right, I can't make you do anything, but you know that I'll tell if you don't." Kyle smiled at me and walked away.

At five, Kyle knocked on my bedroom door. I told him to come in.

"It's time for you to start getting ready, Ash. I want you to dress very sexy tonight. You know, short skirt, nice top, stockings and heels."

"I'm not going to do it, Kyle. I don't care if you tell on me. I'm not a slut and you can't make me do anything with you or your friends," I said.

"Suit yourself, Ash. If you change your mind, make sure you're ready by six thirty." Kyle's look told me he wasn't kidding.

Kyle left my bedroom. I sat on the bed, trying to decide what to do. If all Kyle wanted me to do is dress sexy and maybe strip, I wouldn't be so concerned. After seeing the magazine and the stash of condoms, I was sure he had more in mind.

Getting up, I paced back and forth in my room. I didn't want to do what Kyle expected, whatever it was, but I didn't want to lose my driving privileges either. Maybe if I let Kyle and his friends see me and even feel me up, I could handle it. Maybe if I didn't have to do anything other than what I'd done with Doug, I could get through the night and everything would be forgotten.

As I pondered my choices, I began undressing. I removed my top and shorts and then looked at myself in the mirror. Twisting and turning, I stared at my reflection. I put my hands under my breasts, holding the firm grapefruit size mounds. After removing my bra, I shook my shoulders and watched my breasts jiggle.

I put on my robe and headed for the bathroom. I took a shower, fixed my hair, and put on my makeup. All the while, I played a game of mental ping pong. Thinking about the few boys I'd dated, I realized that I was usually the one in power. No matter what they wanted, I was the one that decided what we'd do together. If I didn't want a boy to touch my breasts, I didn't allow my dates to feel me up.

As I headed back to my room, I began feeling empowered. I decided that if things didn't seem to be going the way I wanted them to, I could always go to my room and put an end to whatever was happening.

In my room, I rummaged through my dresser drawer. I found my sexiest bra and matching panties. After putting them on, I sat on the bed to put on my thigh high stockings. I felt as if I was in a fog while dressing. After I'd put on my short skirt and a semi see-through blouse, I didn't feel it was me. Standing in front of my mirror, I started snickering.

"Okay, if my brother wants a slut sister, I won't disappoint him! I'm going to make Kyle sorry he ever thought of what he's planning," I said aloud.

A few minutes later, I heard the doorbell. I strained to hear, but couldn't. My mind reeled as I thought about what lie ahead. Mostly, I was scared to death. After my fear, I was very upset with my brother and the idea that he would make me have sex, or whatever he wanted, with his friends. The strangest thing of all was the fact that in spite of my fear and anger, I was also excited.

"Hey, Ashley, are you about ready?" Kyle yelled up the stairs.

"I'll be right there," I said. I wanted to call him an asshole, but I didn't.

I put on a pair of high heels and started for the stairs. On my way, I looked into my parents' room. I stopped in my tracks when I noticed that the blankets and comforter were on the floor and the white bag I'd found in my brother's room was on the night stand. Moving closer to the open door, I saw our camcorder on a tripod and it pointed toward the king size bed. For a moment I thought about turning back, but I was so pissed off that I didn't. Somehow, I was going to make sure things blew up in my dickhead brother's face.

As I started down the stairs, I heard music. It was loud enough that I couldn't hear if anyone was talking. I went slowly, thinking about how I was going to embarrass my brother in front of his friends.

"Where are you, Kyle?" I said when I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm in the family room."

I walked down the hall, pausing and shaking my head. How could I even think that I could go through with what my perverted brother and his friends had planned for me? I knew all three of Kyle's friends. When I was younger, I had a crush on all three of them at one time or another. At the time, I was just Kyle's little sister and none of them seemed to notice me.

"Are you coming?" Kyle said from the family room.

Giggling to myself, I thought, "No, and neither are you or your friends."

Taking a deep breath, I started moving toward the family room. I planned to start calling my brother and his friends dirty names and ask them how they could even think that I would do anything with them.

"Hi, Ash," Kyle said when I walked into the room.

Looking around, I saw a pizza box on the coffee table and two cans of soda. Kyle wore his nice slacks and a short sleeve button down shirt. He pointed at the couch and I sat down.

"Um, where are your friends?" I mumbled.

"They're not here," Kyle said. He opened the pizza box, put a slice on a plate, and handed it to me.

I was surprised that Kyle ordered my favorite pizza. I took the plate and put it on the coffee table. "Thanks, but I don't have much of an appetite. When are Dave, Larry, and Hank going to be here?"

Kyle took a bit of his pizza, smiled, and then shrugged his shoulders. I started to ask him what was going on, but his lopsided grin told me it wasn't what I thought. Fighting the urge to giggle, I picked up my plate and took a bit of pizza. Kyle avoided eye contact with me while we ate. I felt the cat was out of the bag, but the fact that my brother kept looking at the clock made me think differently.

We finished eating and I took the leftover pizza and plates to the kitchen. After washing my hands, I went back to the family room. As I walked in, Kyle closed his cell phone and put it on the table. I sat down and waited to see what would happen next.

Kyle fidgeted on the couch a few feet away from me. Me, I was going nuts inside as I thought about what would happen when his friends got there. I was sure that the phone call was to tell the other boys to come over. We sat in silence for almost a half hour and listened to music.

"Kyle, would you please tell me what's going on. What are you going to do?" I looked at my brother and noticed his smile. "Um, I saw what you did in Mom and Dad's room."

Kyle smiled and nodded. That's when I realized that for the last two weeks, he'd been setting me up. There wasn't anyone coming over. That's also when I decided to get even with my conniving brother.

"Well, are you going to tell me when your friends are going to get here? It's getting late," I said. It was only a little after seven o'clock.

Kyle began chuckling. "No one is coming over tonight, Ash."

It was all I could do to keep from laughing. I twisted on the couch, making sure my short skirt rode up my legs. "They're not? Why not, I was looking forward to the party."

Kyle's eyes opened wider. "You were?"

"Yeah, I sure was. I mean how often does a girl get a chance to have sex with four cute boys? After everything that you've been doing for the past two weeks, I thought I was going to have fun tonight."

"Do you really think that I would ask you to have sex with my friends?"

It was getting hard not to giggle. "Well, yeah! I mean I agreed to do ANYTHING you wanted and I thought that you wanted me to have sex with your friends. I agreed to your contract after all."

"God, how can you say that? You're my sister!"

"So, I'm a girl too, aren't I?" Kyle nodded and looked away. I bit the inside of my cheek so I wouldn't laugh. I was enjoying watching my brother's discomfort. Getting up, I moved closer to Kyle and then sat on his lap. I put my arms around his neck, hugging him. "Oh I see. You didn't want to share me. You want me all to yourself."

Kyle put his hands on my sides and tried to push me off his lap. I wasn't finished teasing him and decided to keep it up for a few more minutes. Hugging him so he couldn't push me off his lap, I turned my head toward his. He looked at me and I kissed him. His body stiffened and he tried to move his head, but I kept my mouth locked with his.

I'd never thought about kissing Kyle before, but at the moment, I wanted to make sure to make him as uncomfortable as I'd been for the past two weeks. What I didn't plan on was the way kissing him made me feel. It was as if we weren't related and that disturbed me. What made me even more unsettled was the way my body reacted to the kiss. I knew that I should stop, but I couldn't. Instead, I pressed my tongue against his lips.

Kyle's mouth opened and he accepted my tongue. Suddenly, things went into slow motion. The music faded, replaced with the sound of my pounding heart and the rushing of blood in my ears. I stabbed my tongue into my brother's mouth and he did the same to me. Our arms tightened around one another and we both began squirming. Kyle moved one of his hands from my side to the back of my head. He held my mouth against his and stroked my hair.

I began moaning and sucking on Kyle's tongue. We gasped for air, parting our mouths, but not our tongues. Kyle finally pulled his head back and looked into my eyes. I giggled, smiled, and batted my eyelashes.

"What was that?" Kyle said.

"That my dear brother was the best kiss I've ever had." I gave him a peck. "I hope it was just one of many more to come."

Kyle gave me a goofy grin. "It was sure hot for me." He dropped diverted his eyes. "I guess it's pretty sad that not only was that the best kiss I've had, it was my first."

"I don't think it's sad, Kyle. I'm honored. I thought that you and what's her name, you know that girl you took to prom, made out with each other."

Kyle shook his head. "I gave her a kiss goodnight, but it wasn't anything like what we just did. It was more like kissing Grandma."

Giggling, I said, "Well at least you didn't say it was like kissing your sister."

Smiling, Kyle nodded. "What now?"

I thought for a moment, wondering how far I was willing to go. On one hand, Kyle was my brother and fooling around with him was taboo. On the other hand, Kyle had just kissed me better than any boy I'd ever kissed. Even though it was his first real kiss, it was wonderful.

Moving my head to his shoulder, I nuzzled his neck. He gently stroked my back, holding me on his lap with his other hand. While I tried to come to grips with what I wanted, Kyle flexed his fingers against my hip. In the past, while making out with Doug, I'd been turned on, but never as turned on as I was at the moment. I don't know if it was because of the fact we were breaking the taboo of sibling attraction or something else. One thing I was sure of is how safe I felt in my brother's arms.

I kissed Kyle's neck and then his ear. He hugged me closer to him, moving his hands over my back and hip. Deciding to put the ball in his court, I whispered, "The contract says anything you want."

Kyle pulled my mouth to his. We kissed tenderly, flicking our tongues together. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "So, we can kiss?"

"Anything."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.