Larry and Myl'Fair
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by BoonDock

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Larry's situation is bad; so bad that he thinks about using one of his father's fire-arms... This is how Larry's story begins. He is one of the young guys who is "gifted" with the visit of a nymph on the night that Roy and Syl'Fair make the rounds. Read "Nymph Dreams" to find the back story. This Story meets up with Nymph Dreams in Chapter 25 of that story.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Rape   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   Transformation  

[2] Two

Larry finally drifted off to sleep without having made any decisions. His dreams were chaotic and violent mixed with pain and sex, both of which had gotten completely warped and twisted around in Larry's thoughts.

Sometime during the night, Larry stopped twisting and turning and his body straightened out of its protective foetal ball. The REM activity of his eyes didn't stop, it in fact increased, but his dreams took off in a completely new direction. For some reason Larry started dreaming about all the girls and women he knew or had seen pictures of, hundreds of images flashed through his dreams. He also dreamt little sexual vignettes, flashes of sexual activities where he watched what people did to each other. Eventually the dreams slowed down and finally stopped and he dropped into a deeper, calmer sleep, once without dreams.


"Well?" Syl'Fair asked, "What do you think?"

"It will be difficult, but I have to try. He is on the borderline," she was answered by a small, unformed nymph called Myl'Fair. "His pain is so deep. His sexual identity and self image is at risk, with his body trying however it can to adjust so that he can survive. His mind is strong, but it is buried underneath layers of guilt, pain and dread."

"Yes, I see the same things. Do you want to take the chance? You know that if it doesn't work, you would have to return to Dreamtime to recover."

"How can I not take the chance? I've already walked through his dreams; I've gazed into his soul. He has a truly good soul and is resisting the circumstances as fiercely as he can. He thinks he has a dilemma, whether he should shoot his father or himself, but the reality is that he would rather kill himself than hurt someone else. It's really that sensitivity that has made him his father's victim."

"Ok," Syl'Fair smiled down at the unformed nymph, "it's your journey on the wheel. I hope to see you at the Ceremony of Binding."

Myl'Fair smiled back, and moved away from the strange carriage that had carried her and the other nymphs this far. Her mental conversation with Syl'Fair, and her examination of Larry, had taken a few brief minutes, so the delay for the others had been insignificant.

She waited until they had moved off, before moving closer to the house. Myl'Fair searched for an entrance, but couldn't find any normal way to enter. She remembered a previous time out of the Dreamtime though ... and she knew all about chimneys. This house was an older one, for this time, and built of brick. The tell-tale stack was visible on the roof and it was the work of a few moments for Myl'Fair to scale a gutter-pipe to the roof's summit. The chimney was very narrow, but nymphs are infinitely flexible, especially when they are unformed, and she made short work of descending the chimney into the house.

She emerged in the room where Larry's father was sleeping on the couch, so she ensured that she was deathly silent as she crept across the floor, towards the passageway. She paused each time the large man moved or grunted; terrified that he would awaken and threaten her. Eventually she made it across the room.

A few moments later she slipped into Larry's room, closing the door behind her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.