The Teacher
Chapter 39: "So ... How do you like it?"

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Sergei and Elena's eyes widened when they heard the work 'naked.'

"Um, ah," stammered Sergei. "We were not told of that by Mr. Brother."

"Oh, I see that must have been an oversight on his part," said Lisa wondering if what she said was true. "We are based on a Montessori system. Here is our brochure. I'm sorry I don't have a better copy; they're still at the printers. We printed this one ourselves."

Lisa handed the pamphlet to Sergei and Elena. They took it gingerly and began to read it.

"Sunny Acres is a naturist resort or a nudist resort, if you prefer," continued Lisa. "I teach at a school called Sunny Acres Charter School."

"You see, as a Montessori School we have multi-age classrooms and the children work at their own pace and select that they want to work at, at that moment. Now obviously, they do have to work in all their subjects. But the work in class is for the most part student driven."

"Ah, I have heard of these Montessori Schools," replied Elena, slightly less stunned now. "But I thought that they were private schools."

"My wife and I both work very hard, but we don't have enough money to pay for tuition," said Sergei.

"Oh, there are some Montessori public schools; our school is tuition-free," answered Lisa. "It's a charter school."

Lisa went on to explain what a charter school was.

"Why are the students and teachers naked?" asked Sergei.

"We are nude for the benefits that it provides us," Lisa explained. "One of our founders, Dr. Venera Crenshaw, a sociologist at Brookdale University, did a study comparing the academic achievements of children coming from naturist and from clothed backgrounds; in every situation the naturist students performed markedly better."

"How much better?" asked Elena.

"In the study, their math and reading skills were all at least a grade level higher," responded Lisa. "And at Sunny Acres, many students are performing at 2 grade levels above their age."

"Two grades?" Elena astonished. "That's amazing."

"Yes, but that's not all," continued Lisa. "We've also found that the students are better socialized as well. I can speak from personal experience that the same group of students are much better behaved when nude as opposed to clothed."

"But they have to be naked?" asked Sergei again.

"Yes, everyone there will be nude," replied Lisa. "Both students and faculty. In fact the school is located on a naturist resort ... I should add that the parents and family are required to adopt a nude lifestyle in the home, as well."

"We are required to be nude?" asked Elena surprised.

"Yes, reinforcement at the home is essential," responded Lisa. "It is necessary ... it helps them acclimatize and helps so much with their self-confidence. You see one of the teaching assistants, Joy, is right there on the brochure."

Lisa pointed out her picture.

"As you can see, she is a breast cancer survivor," added Lisa. "By going in the nude and showing herself like that, she tells the students 'this is me. This is who I am; without pretense and without hiding.' It also shows that we don't all have to be perfect specimens. We can all be comfortable with who we are."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.