The Teacher - Cover

The Teacher

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Chapter 27: Thanksgiving...

Lisa was enjoying her time immensely running the day-care. The children were a marvel. All were now reading, even the younger ones, and most were reading at a 1st grade level or even higher. The parents were incredibly supportive. Pursuant to her directions and Venera's advice, all had adopted a nudity-friendly environment at home, if not yet a totally clothes free environment. The parents with older children at home noticed that the older ones had also started making astonishing breakthroughs at school. Several of these parents confided in Lisa that they wished that those kids could attend school at Sunny Acres too. In Lisa's wildest dreams, she wondered if a 'naturist school' would be possible.

Of course the big menace on the horizon was the judge's impending decision in Lisa's case. Meredith, Beth and Joy tried to keep her mind off of it as best they could. School helped; Lisa and Kat were both extremely busy with their new classrooms but they kept in touch through e-mails and texts and instant messages.

Lisa spent nearly all of her free time at Meredith's which was all right because, lately, she preferred to stay nude if she could.

"I guess you're looking forward to some time off," said Meredith, who was surfing the web on her computer.

"Yeah, it would be nice to relax a bit over Thanksgiving weekend," she stated matter-of-factly.

"Have any plans while you wait for the judge to make up her mind?" asked Meredith.

"I dunnoh..." Lisa glumly said and then paused. "What are you looking at?"

"Oh just a website with travel destinations."

Lisa scooted over and looked at the screen, "Where's that? It's beautiful."

"That's Haulover Beach in Florida," Meredith pointed out. "It's one of the biggest nude beaches in the U.S."

"Awesome. How much does it cost?"

"Cost?" asked Meredith. "Nothing. It's completely free. You just have to pay to travel there in Miami."

At the mention of the word 'Miami', Lisa's ears perked up. Kat had been saying that she was thinking of going to Miami over break. "Maybe..." she thought.

She picked up her cell phone and sent Kat a text...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.