The Teacher
Chapter 25: Sunny Acres

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

The rest of the week went by relatively without a hiccup. More and more parents went naked for a moment when dropping off or picking up their kids.

On Saturday morning, in spite of being the start of the week-end, Meredith and Lisa woke up extra early. They had decided to ride up to Sunny Acres with Venera. In the meantime, Harold would take Mark to the zoo/aqua-park complex. For the occasion, Meredith had gone so far as to buy a pair of swimming trunks for Mark the evening before.

Harold arrived shortly before seven. After having woken Mark and having sent him off with his little sack (the two would have breakfast en route because they would have a good sixty miles to cover), the women took a moment to relax before Venera would arrive.

"So, are you anxious to see your new school room?" asked Meredith as the two enjoyed some green tea.

"Yeah, it might be a lot of work to get it up and running, but I think that in the end, it will be better for the kids."

"I know you're right. It will give them some normalcy," she paused. "We should probably throw something on for the ride up."

"Oh my, I almost forgot," replied Lisa touching her chest. "Except for the court appearance last Tuesday, I haven't worn a thing since Sunday!"

"Time flies when you're having naked fun," quipped Meredith.

They quickly got dressed and they all left with Venera when she arrived. The 40 mile drive seemed to take forever to Lisa as she was so anxious to get there. The urban area of the city gave way to farms, and then to a rolling wooded area. After turning on a series of roads each one a little more narrow than the one before, finally they reached a small opening in the forest and there before them was a sign proclaiming for the entire world to see "Sunny Acres."

They pulled in and Lisa gasped. Once past the screen of trees that hid the place from prying eyes, she saw a pristine slice of Eden so close the urbane world of the city. There were beautiful mature trees, undulating gentle landscape, picnic tables, beach volleyball courts and a playground. On one side there were a few small cabins and on the other there RV's, campers, pop-up trailers and tents. It was still early, but there were a few people milling about. They were up with the sun getting breakfast going. Women, men, elderly, children of all ages; from infants to tweens, to teenagers to young adults, all milling about. All were naked.

Venera pulled up to a parking area near a brand new building. "This is the new clubhouse. Warner and Dee should be inside."

They walked inside. To any onlooker the clubhouse looked like any campground clubhouse, but for the fact that the man and woman behind the front counter were both naked.

"Venera, it's wonderful to see you," said the woman coming around to give her a kiss on both her cheeks.

Venera made the introductions to Dee and Warner Matheson, the owners of the club. He explained the general layout of the property. Lisa could tell he had a lot of pride in it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.