The Teacher - Cover

The Teacher

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Chapter 7: "Your clothes are all soggy..."

"Oh."

"No, it's not that, at all. I never had sex with the man," said Meredith.

"Huh?"

Meredith laughed. "He was a sperm donor. But later, after I gave birth, I chased him down him through the fertility clinic. I had wanted to be sure that Mark had a good father-figure to look up to. Over the years, Harold has fulfilled that role admirably."

"Okay."

"You must think I'm totally nuts."

"No, really, I'm not judging."

"He is a good guy," said Meredith.

"Cool. He seems like a great attorney."

"I'm sorry about you having to stay here tonight, but it's only one night."

"Thanks for opening up your house to me," said Lisa. "Truth be told, my place isn't that great. I really don't know where I'd go, otherwise."

"You're welcome to stay here as long as you need to," answered Meredith. "We do have a third bedroom, but I use it as the computer room and there's no bed in there. This couch folds out into a bed, though."

"Thanks."

"Now as for pajamas, I can loan you a tee-shirt or something," said Meredith hopefully. "I would loan you some shorts, but I don't think they would fit."

Lisa said that would be fine and Meredith returned with some bedding and an old tee-shirt from a rock concert.

"I'm sorry I don't have any pj's," apologized Meredith. "I always sleep in the nude."

"Oh, this will be fine," confided Lisa, who left to go change in the bathroom as Meredith made up the bed.

Lisa closed the door and stripped off her shirt leaving her in a lace bra. She hated wearing a bra to bed and took it off.

"Crap, the one day that I wear jeans," Lisa said despondently as she took off her pants; she wasn't wearing panties.

She slipped on the t-shirt, which was just long enough to cover her butt. She left her clothes in the bathroom and walked out. She thanked Meredith again.

"I just watched the weather report," said Meredith. "It looks like the hot spell is on for awhile yet. We don't have A/C; it's so bad for the environment, but we're in a very secluded spot here so we leave the windows open, and we get a pretty good breeze."

They said good night and went to bed. It took Lisa awhile to go to sleep. She didn't really settled down until it was past midnight.

She woke to a cry. "I broke something in the bathroom! There's a mess!" yelled Mark as he ran down the hall to from the living room to Meredith's room.

He was naked. A moment later, Meredith came out her bedroom walking quickly to the bathroom. She was also bare. Lisa's eyes opened slowly. "Darn it!" Meredith exclaimed, "It's on the clothes too."

A moment later Meredith came out, "Lisa, I'm so sorry. There was an accident. Mark was washing his hands after he used the bathroom. He knocked over his bubble bath and your clothes are all soggy."

Meredith held out Lisa's now gooey clothes. She was extremely contrite and Lisa could tell it was truly an accident by the way Mark was upset by it. With all the commotion, it took Lisa a moment to realize that a bare naked woman was standing before her. She couldn't help but stare a moment at her. In theory, she was no stranger to the human body, but had always avoided the places where one would encounter such a sight, such as locker rooms. She stole a glance at Meredith, who had full round breasts and wide areolas. And unlike Lisa, she had a full thatch of pubic hair. She was indeed a woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.