The Teacher
Chapter 2: "We're always nakey at home."

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

The day-care center was located at the intersection of two quiet streets in an old part of the city, an area commonly known as 'the village.' The street facing the center was a one-way street barely two lanes wide with parking on one side. The street along the side of the building, wider, with two-way traffic and the occasional city bus, marked the edge of the village because on the far side was the parkland belonging to a century-old private golf course. Most of the houses were small single family dwellings but, on the corner across from the day-care, there was a large apartment building of perhaps 150 flats on ten floors. Local residents were in the habit of using the golf course as a wooded park during the summer and as private cross-country skiing locale/toboggan run in the winter. At the other end of the one-way street was the heart of 'the village', a street lined on both sides with stores and boutiques, some straight, run of the mill, like a grocery store and a body shop, others, high end 'fashion' boutiques.

The day-care center, itself, was a low, single floor 'ranch-style' building, painted a 'New England' greyish blue. The main door was located in the center of the long side, leading to a central hall. To one side, there was a large room with small tables, cupboards and activity centers stored along the walls. On the other were a couple of washrooms, a kitchen area and two large bedrooms with bunk beds. There was also a small room with a single bed for children that needed some 'quiet time.' At the far end of the entry hall, the wall was a fully glassed affair with a double panelled hinged door opening to a large fenced play area. About three quarters of the play area was paved in cement and was littered with tricycles, rocking horses, push cars and other toys of that nature. The end with the jungle gym was 'paved' with a foot-thick layer of sand. Here and there in the sand were plastic buckets, rakes, shovels and other beach toys. Altogether, it was a pleasant and kid-friendly set-up.

Lisa had been working there since that spring when she had graduated and it was now mid August. She was well-liked by the kids and, even more important, she was well respected by the parents for her calm, no-nonsense attitude. Therefore, when she saw what was happening, she placed her tray of juice boxes on a side table and walked over to the kids at the jungle gym.

Sitting down on one of the rungs of the structure, she called Mark, the boy who was naked, over to come join her.

"Mark, what are you doing?"

"It's hot, Miss Lisa..."

"Yes, it is, but that doesn't answer my question ... What are you doing?"

"Well, I wanted to be comfortable so I took my clothes off."

"What gave you the idea you'd be more comfortable without your clothes?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.