I Made Him Pay
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Linda Jean

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After four years of being married Linda walked in on her husband having sex in her bed with another woman. Linda gets mad and then gets even. Linda learns how to dominate her husband and ends up loving the fact that she has become a cock hungry, cock loving slut. Linda loves making her husband pay the price for his cheating by cleaning her freshly fucked messy cunt.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Cream Pie  

I went into the bedroom took a quick shower (I was just too tired to wait for a hot bath) I came out and decided to go see if Danny was still down stairs in the den. In our house you can look down into the den at the top of the stairs. I walked over drying myself and looked down. Do you know what that son of a bitch was doing? He was sitting there in his chair masturbating as he watched me on the TV fucking those men on the Video. I wanted to scream at him for being turned on. I did that to hurt him the way he hurt me, but what happens is he's down there all turned on and jacking-off! What an asshole! I turned around and went back to my bedroom.

I laid down on the bed and I think as my head hit the pillow I was out. I felt like my head was throbbing and I was sick to my stomach. I opened my eyes and realized that it was morning. I hurt from the top of my head to my feet. I swear my hair hurt. You see, I may drink one glass of wine a year and then I seldom finish the glass. My nipples hurt like hell, my back, my legs, and the inside of my thighs. I laid there trying to think between the pounding in my head. I had to pee real badly and I did not want to move from my bed. My hands hurt, my jaw hurt. I laid there trying to figure out what happened. Maybe I had been in a car wreck? I reached for Danny and he was not there next to me. My mind was a fog. Danny, where is he? I had a flash in my head of him and a woman in our bed, or was that a dream. It had to be a dream and it was wild.

The more I laid there trying to think, the worse the pain was. I managed to get up and make it to the bathroom. After I finished I wiped myself and I had sperm on the tissue. I looked at it and all I could think about was this hammering going on in my head. I too two Tylenol to help get rid of the pain all over my body. I took two Excedrin to get rid of the pounding in my head and just to make sure this pain would leave I took two aspirins. I slowly made it back to the bed I had the worst hang over I had ever had in my life. I remember thinking as I started to fall back to sleep "GOD, PLEASE LET ME DIE"

I realized that I needed to call work, I did and in great pain I told my boss I was very sick and I would not be in today. I hung up and just died. I woke up again about two hours later, and thank God my headache was gone. I was still sore and I still felt real bad. But the good news was the headache was gone and now I could think and try and figure out how I got this way. I laid there and started to remember yesterday. I laid there with tears in my eyes as I recalled Dan and his girlfriend in my bed. I really started to cry when I started to recall what I had done.

The more I remembered the more I wanted to just die. I forced myself up but on my light robe to cover my sore naked body, I went down stairs to the kitchen and made coffee. I sat down at the table to drink it. As I sat there I realized that Danny was not there. I started to wonder how he reacted to that nasty video that I had made and that I had showed him. Then I remembered how I had looked down on him from upstairs and he was masturbating. I felt so ashamed! How could I have done anything like that? I know that I was drunk and I was mad, but that is no excuse what so ever for what I had done. It is one thing to get mad at Danny, but to do what I did, I just sat there and started to cry.

I sobbed for awhile and realized that this was getting me no where. Sure I wanted to make Danny pay for his cheating and all I did was make a porno tape for him showing him I was a slut. Did he get mad? No, he gets turned on and masturbates. I just knew my life was ruined and right then I had no idea how to get my life back together. I still felt sore everywhere on my body. My nipples, my butt and my vagina simply hurt. I slowly went over to the Video machine and checked, the tape was in and I decided to see just how awful it was.

I turned on the TV and pushed play. The TV lit up and there I was in all my glory, I had this black man fucking me and I was going nuts. I had another man in my mouth. This black guy kept fucking and fucking and fucking. He would change his pace, move me around and I noticed his cock. He was a monster what really took my breath away was watching me and the way I reacted to him fucking me.And to hear my own words telling him how I never wanted him to stop. I told him how much I loved his big black cock. I told him I wanted him to fuck me in both my holes, I told him I wanted his big black cock in my ass. He talked sweet and I went after the cock trying to get in my mouth.

I watched and I had two feelings going through me at the same time. I was sick with myself for acting the way I had acted. I was sick with my self that as a married woman I would beg for a strange man, and he was black, to never stop fucking me. I was ashamed of myself. Now at the very same time I was stirring. I was watching myself at a point in my life that I was at a sexual bliss. This was a sexual bliss that Danny had never taken me to and I felt that Danny could never be able to take me to. I sat there watching and wondering just what was I going to do? I could never do anything like this for my pleasure; I did this to get even with Dan, yet ... I hated to admit it to myself, I did remember the feeling that I had experienced yesterday afternoon and early evening.

I know I was drunk, but something in me must have wanted to do it. Oh sure I remember the bartender and his smooth talk about getting even with Danny. Funny how when you have been drinking, things you think of seem to make sense. The more I watched, the more excited I became. I was sitting in my reclining chair and I eased my legs open I touched myself and I was wet. I was sensitive and I knew I was turned on. I touched my clit and it was swollen hard. I just laid back in my chair and lost myself in the present pleasure I was giving myself. I kept my eyes glued to myself on the TV and I kept watching the different men take me from one hard orgasm to another.

I wanted to time my climax with one that I was going to have on the screen. I did and all I could think about was that black guy's big fat long cock fucking me. I rocked in my chair and just as I finished the phone rang. It startled me and I quickly jumped up to get it. As I picked it up I figured it was Danny calling I had no idea what I would say to him. I said "Hello?" and I heard a voice I did not recognize. It was a man and he said "Hi Linda, how do you feel today?" I asked who it was and it was Pete from the bar. That startled me because I did not remember giving him my phone number. I asked, "How did you get this number?" He said "You told me as we walked out the bar to call you today that you had a plan for your husband." I stood there for a minute and vaguely remembered that.

He asked, "Did you show him the tape?" I said "Yes I did but all he did was get turned on watching it" He said "Oh shit baby, that's too bad, you worked so hard to make that tape to hurt him like he hurt you. Tell me what did you have in mind? You told me you wanted to use the room, remember?" I stood there and my head was spinning. I did not want to talk to this man. I did not want to try and recall what I was thinking last night. I said, "Pete, now is not a good time, let me rest a bit and we'll talk later. Right now I have no idea what I am going to do. I want to thank you for helping me, yesterday. I have to go to the bathroom right now." Pete said "Before you hang up I'll give you my number and when you want some more help or you can tell me what you have in mind call me back"

I got a pen and paper and wrote his number down. I said, "I may call you later today" we said our good byes and I went to the bathroom to pee.

As I sat there I was trying to process everything that had happened to me yesterday. It was funny because I had not even thought about race yesterday. All I do remember was cock, dick, lovely cocks and dicks. I sat there remembering and trying to picture all the men I did. I only remember Pete''s face and he was White. I saw by the tape that I took on several black men and several Mexican men. I could not help but remember the size of the black men's cocks that fucked me, even though the white guys had big ones. I seem to recall how after the black guys climaxed they seemed to stay nice and big, (they didn't shrink down in size), where the Mexicans and the white men's dicks went small. I decided I wanted to get back into the Den and finish watching that tape just to watch myself react to the different men fucking me and mostly to see just how big of dick I had stuffed in my little cunt.

As I walked back I was thinking, "What the fuck was I thinking about doing with Peter's room involving Danny?" I sat back down and pushed "play" I sat back and started to watch. My eyes were glued to the TV and I slid my left leg over the armrest. I started to play with my self as I watched. I began to love watching myself fucking those men. I felt so nasty. As they would finish fucking me and how I would beg to suck their cocks clean. And to watch another man ride my hot pussy, as I would suck the last man that fucked me clean. I watched myself slamming my cunt into their dicks. I watched as every muscle in my body moved to fuck the cock back that was giving me so much pleasure.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.