Dolphin Dreams - Cover

Dolphin Dreams

Copyright© 2011 by Mortimer Snerd

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After a profound tragedy in each of their lives, a man and a dolphin find comfort in each other.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   2nd POV  

After scarfing down a sandwich, my mind awhirl with ideas, I pulled out a pad of paper and sketched out some rough designs, balling up and discarding a few before I had what I wanted. Yes! that would do it. What I had in mind was a very specialized kind of dock. And I was no stranger to building things, I had brought all of my tools with me. This would be a piece of cake...

Twice more that daycycle, we met on DeepSinger's body-holder, coming together with increasing ease -- by the eternal waters, I was coming to crave that thick shaft tightly inside me! -- and each time, I could feel his thoughts a little more strongly. He had something in his mind, some plan I could not fathom. His first thoughts were for our joining, but this was underneath. It was somehow related to our continued bonding together, which made me happy, but I would have to wait for him to reveal this plan, before I would understand it...

... I wanted time for Galene and I to meet again in the shallows, that afternoon, and again that evening under another gentle sunset (God, I was learning to look forward to the weight of her in my arms, the hot, slick feel of her pussy as she sank down onto me!... ), but the next morning, I got right to work on my little project.

It took a few trips into town, over the next couple of days -- once, all the way to Belize City -- to find everything I needed. Once or twice, I had to modify my plans. And I couldn't carry all of the materials in the car, I had to get some of it delivered. But within less than a week, I was assembling my creation on the sand. Two or three times a day, I would take a break, pull the lounger into the water, and meet Galene there for more love-making, before resuming work. When we weren't together, she began watching me from the water, sometimes, no doubt curious as to what in hell I was up to. "Patience, girl," I told her, "This is for us." She would squawk back at me, with what I assumed to be the dolphin equivalent of "Don't cut your arm off, goofy!" Typical of a mate.

(Did I just say "mate"? Yes, at this point in our story, I think that's just what it felt like. As I rolled the word around on my tongue, it seemed to fit, as strange as it sounded even to me. At the very least, Galene and I had become interspecies lovers, but for some reason it felt like a much deeper connection than that. I rolled the idea around in my head, and it was like tasting a good wine... )

... over the next few daycycles, I watched as he brought what appeared to be many long, dried sticks, and began to shape them with his hands and with things I did not understand. I had seen the landwalkers create things, before, of course, but the concepts and methods were all foreign to me. Yet I caught one clear thought from DeepSinger: I'm making something for us. Trust me. The concept of trust was new to me, but I was learning it meant to expect good things. And so I trusted him, since he had brought me nothing but good.

In between our joinings, I had time to ponder the nature of this new and wonderful bond that was forming. As strange as the thought was, could it be that I had found my new mate, in this creature from a very different world than mine? Certainly, we could never bring any pups into the sea, an absurd thought!! Yet I knew that having a mate was more than making pups, it was a joining of spirits -- and of bodies, making the song together, as DeepSinger and I were doing so joyfully. My head hurt when I thought about this too much, and so I decided to put more trust (DeepSinger's word, again) in my feelings, and just enjoy it all...

... finally, on about the 8th or 9th morning, I had it completed, and with some major back thrown into it, I pushed it out into the blue water, in three sections. (These would be bolted together, once it was off the sand.) The finished product of my labor was a dock that floated on pontoons, anchored to the sandy bottom by a set of poles through loose sleeves, which would allow the dock to raise and lower with the tide. The end section spread out and around to form a kind of corral, open in the middle to the sea, into which I had hung what amounted to half of a hot tub. That occupied about the front 5/8 of the corral, suspended about 15 inches into the water.

Galene had watched in curiosity, as I completed the final assembly, methodically tightening up each bolt one more time. Finally satisfied with everything, I walked to the end, descended the short ladder into the corral, and called to her...

... at last, he moved the strange things into the water and connected them into one large piece. He examined it (for flaws, I sensed), and then invited me onto it. There was a part near the end furthest from the land, which was partly open to water...

... after a little hesitation, and some coaxing from me, she figured it out, swam under the dock, and popped up in the corral, beaching herself in the "hot tub" end. It was like one of those dolphin shows at an aquarium, where they finish by beaching into a shallow area and taking a bow. "That's my girl," I told her, patting her gently. "This is just for you and me..."

... and as I swam into it, I understood ... this was a body-holder for both of us at once! It gave us a smooth ledge which I could swim up onto, yet he could also rest on it beside me. He told me this, in his soft voice, but I already knew, from his thoughts. This was his plan, to make a place for us to be together more easily. Joy leapt in me, as it all made sense ... and as I felt the depth of his feelings for me...

... By design, the water in this place was shallow enough that I could lay in it without fear of drowning, more or less like a filled bathtub. Yet there was enough to keep the dolphin's skin wet, too ... drying out would have been painful for her. The idea was, we would have a place to meet in the middle, between our two worlds...

... he lay down beside me on the ledge, put his arms around me (his smaller limbs, I had heard the word in his head two daycycles ago), and we simply nuzzled each other, for a long time. I had never known such contentment as we both felt...

... I stretched out next to Galene, put my arms around her, and we cuddled. Our physical differences were much less important here, we were able to just be with each other. I could feel us both relax, a wave of contentment that was so strong I could almost sink my hands into it...

... the singing began as a quiet undercurrent, with DeepSinger's hands stroking my skin, so gentle in their touch. Most of the time, I stayed upright, so that I could breathe properly, rolling a little to wet my skin every now and then. But I wanted to give him my belly, and so I finally turned over, flexing my large fin as much to the side as I could...

... at one point, she lazily rolled most of the way onto her back (her dorsal fin limiting her there, a minor problem I would have to think about), and after stroking her belly, I had a sudden urge to try pleasing her in a new way. I gently spread her slit a little with my fingers, and then experimentally slipped my tongue in...

... he began to touch my female parts again, and the tingling was immediate ... but then suddenly his MOUTH, his MOUTH on me, sweet sweet sea currents!...

... would it be rude, if I told you she tasted like tuna? But that didn't seem so out-of-place in a sea creature, and besides, I think I was the only one who had been in there, lately. And I did like tuna, anyway...

... this was not something our people knew of, but landwalkers must... GODS!! His mouth was so...

... I found myself pulling closer and taking her completely in my mouth, teasing and sucking on her clit...

... his mouth was as hot and supple as my own female opening, that slick red thing inside coming out and... AAIIIIIEEE!!! ... it teased my sensitive pleasure-nub, like nothing nothing nothing I had ever felt oh gods oh gods oh gods...

... Galene shuddered with pleasure, obviously enjoying this new kind of attention, and started humping upward against my face. I hung on and rode it out with her, as she rose to a furious orgasm, her juices welling up into my mouth. I had never known what copious amounts of it were secreted by her pussy, until now, but I drank them in as fast as she could produce them, loving the exotic taste of her...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.