Secrets
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by John D

Katherine stretched out her work on the dining room table and looked up at her father's employee, batting her eyelids. "Please Matthew."

Matthew smiled and hummed. "OK," he said with a resigned look on his face, he always had trouble saying no to the charming teenager and sat down, pulling out his phone and putting it on the table.

"Thanks, I've been trying all week to get me head around it," Katherine moaned and pulled out a folder from her school bag.

"You staying for tea?" Charlotte asked as she pottered into the kitchen. Matthew hummed and deliberated as he took off his coat and she grinned at him. "So that's a yes then."

"You don't have to, I do have a ready meal in the freezer." Charlotte scowled at him and took out a tray of minced beef from the fridge and looked over.

"Spaghetti Bolognase OK?"

"Umm ... yeah, that will be great," Matthew replied and Katherine thrust a piece of A4 in his hand. He scanned the first few and then looked up at her.

"They are just simultaneous equations. That is all."

Katherine sighed. "Yes I know that. I have spent all week knowing what they are. How the hell do you solve them?"

Matthew picked up a pencil and wrote the first two equations out on a blank paper and then worked through it. It had been many years since he had tried to do such a Maths puzzle and was almost glad he had to work through it slowly to explain it to the eighteen-year-old sat next to him.

She hummed at the end, not really understanding the process Matthew had been through so he repeated it, and then the second and third question.

Charlotte poured him a glass of red wine and passed it over and although he didn't really want to drink decided it would be rude to refuse the lady of the house as she walked out of the dining room to give her daughter some peace while the dinner simmered.

Charlotte scrambled back to her laptop, just in time to join the "Mega Jackpot Game," it was worth a thousand pounds to her if she won and was only five pounds to play. It had to be her turn to win, she thought as the first number was called. It just had to be.

Katherine and Matthew worked through question after question and eventually Katherine began to understand how Matthew was solving them. She squealed as the cooker hissed, the pasta had boiled over and she leapt up to take it off the heat. "Mum," she yelled and stirred the pale yellow contents of the pan. "Mum!"

Charlotte reappeared a few seconds later flushed, she was only one number away when the game ended and she stirred the sauce that was sticking to the bottom of her non-stick pans. "Sorry love, got caught up on the laptop. Can you clear that away?"

Katherine folded her work into the folder and filed it away in her bag while Matthew was sent out to retrieve Joseph in the garage, busy sorting out his tools that he had used on his "classic car" at the weekend.

"You staying for tea as well as breakfast," he asked when he saw Matthew sat down at the dining table. "Might as well get you to move into our spare room as well."

"Oh leave him alone," Charlotte snapped at her husband as he sat down. "He has been helping Katherine with her homework."

Matthew hardly said a word as he ate his dinner, the feint taste of the charred tomato sauce permeated the meal and while it wasn't bad, it did leave an unwanted aroma to the food.

Charlotte poured out a glass of wine for him as well as her two children and had to open a second bottle of the Burgundy. Matthew thanked her for the meal and Katherine took him to the conservatory as her mother cleared up so they could continue with her homework.

"Do you like it?" Katherine asked, seeing his eyes drawn towards a blue dress hung up at the window. "Mum says she is going to repair a diamanté that fell off."

Matthew shrugged. "Looks nice," he said non-committally.

"You'll see me in it next week." She waited for a look of confusion to come over his face and then grinned. "Christmas Party." She settled down on the small table and she grunted.

"Oh that. I'm sure you'll look nice."

Katherine cocked her head to one side and squinted. "You are going aren't you?"

"Victoria left me so no."

"So you sulk and don't go?" Katherine asked her eyes following the tortured expression on Matthew's face.

"Hardly much point, is there? I mean, I ain't wanting to spend all evening on me own."

Katherine bit her lip as his sour tone of voice and turned back to the paper in front of her. "I don't have a partner either. I split up with Sam. But I am going." Matthew sniffed and she looked back up at him. "You could go with me." Matthew bit his lip and Katherine took a deep breath. "Otherwise I'll be on my own as well, and I don't know anyone else."

"I am not sure your Dad would like that," Matthew told her and Katherine grunted.

"He'll be fine. I'd rather not be lonely." Matthew smiled, he wasn't quite sure how he was going to get out of it, but then, why would he want to? An evening with the beautiful eighteen-year-old on his arm would be most men's idea of sheer heaven.


Paul laid back on the yacht and looked out over the setting sun, the sky ablaze with the bright yellows, oranges, pinks and purples that reflected on the pure blue water. A naked girl passed him a drink and he demanded a kiss before taking the vivid drink and taking a sip through the straw.

"Paul," came a voice and the rotund gentleman raised his hand so he could be seen on the deck of the boat. "Paul, I've just had a call from the office. Your bid has been accepted."

Paul smiled at the black gentleman standing astride him at the bottom of the vessel and held his cocktail up. "I'll drink to that," he said cockily.

"It's a lovely house," came the response, a local guide and agent. "It's my Uncle's old home."

Paul laughed and his eyes flicked up. "Bet he didn't do in it what I plan to do in it." His eyes left the guide and settled on the two naked teenagers that had been cavorting with him all day on the private cruise his guide had arranged.

Kadema laughed. "He was a character. Most of the island have seen the inside of at least one of the bedrooms."

Paul smirked. "Can I have the girls for a house warming party?"

Kadema shifted awkwardly on the spot and glanced over at the naked taller girl and then at Paul. "She's my niece, she is only fifteen."

Paul burst into a smile. "Fifteen. I'll pay four times as much. I love fifteen year old pussy." Kadema sniffed and Paul shrugged. "If you have 'em any younger I'll definitely take 'em. And pay good money."

Kadema played with his hands and then looked over at his niece, the naked barmaid, and the 19-year-old bronzed prostitute she was sitting next to. "I'm not sure I can."

Paul bit his lip. "Ahh you've come through on everything so far. I'll be back in a few weeks to open up me 'ouse and I want some underage pussy. You can provide it, right?"

The guide stammered and Paul just ignored his unease. "That's me man. The younger they are, the more I pay." Paul looked up at Kadema with a grin. "There is plenty of cash in it for ya, and you can even come along. Get your knob polished."

Kadema tried to force a smile but Paul had turned his back and beckoned the naked girl over, running his hands up and down the back of the guide's niece. She was only there as she was staying with her uncle and had overheard him talking about the "English pervert" the previous evening. She had begged to be allowed to come to earn some money, "if someone wants to pay to watch me sunbathe then that's OK," she reasoned, but it was only when one of the two prostitutes lined up for the trip dropped out, was the young Hope be allowed to join in.

Kadema had ordered her to just serve the drinks but Paul beckoned her to sit between his legs and poured a generous amount of suntan oil on his hands, rubbing her back with gentle, smooth circular strokes. Kadema watched anxiously, what was the Brit doing with his niece, he wanted to hit him but knew he could not afford to do so: him arranging things was earning him more in a week than he would normally earn in a month.

Hope was quite in control of Paul and allowed him to rub suntan oil into her bronzed skin and rocked back against his erect cock, running her hands down his thighs. She had seen the local whore get screwed unceremoniously by Paul on deck earlier in the day and had no intention of letting him do that to her, but watched in awe at the generous tip Paul had given. She knew she could seduce something out of him, and with their island in sight on the horizon knew she only had ten minutes before she was too close to the land to be naked and her Uncle would force her to get dressed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.