In Public/outdoors Fun
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Fun I have had either in a public place, or outdoors

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was now making full eye contact with one of the young lads, my legs spread wide. My sopping knickers easily visible up my tiny, flared out mini skirt. I looked up to see Frank and Bill staring at me, along with the other young shop worker.

The 4 of them stood transfixed for a few seconds as I wantonly displayed myself to them...

Frank was the one who broke the silence.

"Lovely set of legs she has eh lads?"

They both looked at him, then back at me, they blushed as they replied,..."Fantastic"

I finally stood up, again not bothering to straighten my skirt as I did so ... It had really ridden up, it was clinging to my nylons, and my legs were fully on view in my stockings...

"Hope you enjoyed the peek lads", I shamelessly said, winking at them as I walked back to my shopping trolley.

"Oh we have", came the reply..."We have seen you in here before, never like this, but we have noticed you"

Frank moved closer to me and patted my arse...

"Shes a cracker eh lads, you should see the rest of her".

"Yes I bet that would be great" the blond one of the two lads said.

"You never know your luck", I winked as I shuffled past them and around the corner to the next aisle.

At this point the two lads made their excuses, as they wanted to make sure they weren't; being missed by their boss.

They left us three standing in the aisle, walking away with a wry smile on their faces.

"Think they enjoyed that", Bill said as he also patted my arse.

"I'm fucking soaking and so horny" I told them both, "My knickers will be ringing wet"

"Well you better get them off then you tart" Bill said, smirking as he said it.

Frank checked around. there was no one else in sight. Bill stood in front of me, Frank behind as I hiked my skirt up, pulled at my panties and whipped them down my stockinged legs!

Once at my heels I stepped out of them, bent over, flashing my now bare arse in the process, and picked them up...

I felt so fucking wicked, so tarty, but so incredibly turned on.I then handed them to Bill and waddled off up the aisle with the trolley in front of me.

Another couple had joined us in the store at this point, so for the next few minutes I was on my best behaviour. I tried to straighten my skirt down, so as not to be so blatant. Frank later told me that the guy still kept sneaking a peek at my legs whenever his wife wasn't looking. My stocking tops visible on some movements...

They eventually left us alone in the aisle and that was my key for some more bending over, stretching up and generally being a tease with my two older lovers. This time as I did so my bare arse and cunt were both on display.

The two young shop lads reappeared as we made it to the top of the aisle. It was a bit exposed at this point, being near to the checkout area and a bit more open. I wiggled my way carefully, trying not to expose too much. Frank later informed me that the man with his wife again was sneaking looks at me at every opportunity.

Once safely into an empty aisle I continued my teasing. The two young lads appeared at the end of the aisle. I made a meal of reaching over into one of the freezers, showing plenty of leg as I did so. Once nearer the boys, I decided to be a bit more wicked.

After checking around to make sure no one was about, I turned to face them all, lent against one of the freezers, spreading my legs quite wide as I did so. I slowly lifted my skirt to the level of my stocking tops, then quick as a flash I lifted it fully up.

The two lads, and Frank and Bill all got a full frontal view of me. My stockinged legs spread wide, my freshly shaven cunt on display ... I felt like a dirty, cheap tart ... and I was loving it!

At this stage I was sopping wet, my pussy dribbling my juice down my legs onto my stockings ... The 4 of my "admirers" all stepped closer to have a good ogle at me. I again obliged by slightly parting my legs, bending them slightly as i did so and then I dipped a finger up my wet hole...

"Fucking hell", one of the lads exclaimed...

"I'm fucking dripping", I told him "Come here and feel..."

With this he motioned forwards and I offered him my finger ... He felt it with his hand...

"Christ your soaking" he said as he stared at me...

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.