Kathy Does Bob -- in His Marital Bed - Cover

Kathy Does Bob -- in His Marital Bed

Copyright© 2011 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kathy and Larry periodically met with Lisa and her husband, Bob. The two women would get serially black-fucked in an attempt to get a black baby in their belly. This night the two couples meet, but Bob preempts their room choice and takes Kathy to his bed for the night -- and for some bedtime gymnastics.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Kathy and her husband, Larry, had arrived at the home of Bob and his very sexy now-pregnant wife, Lisa, to join them for the next in a series of interracial black-fuck experiences. Kathy and Larry had first become aware of Bob and Lisa and their attempts to get Lisa knocked up with a black baby from the Internet and then made first contact when Lisa was going to have her next multi-partner black impregnation fuck. Lisa had been multi-fucked several times by groups of sexy black studs, but hadn't gotten pregnant.

Kathy had even been brought into their first black multi-fuck afternoon when she and Larry joined Bob and Lisa – to just be there in the room to observe and see how the "blacking session" played out. Kathy and Larry had actually bought DVDs of Lisa being fucked in an effort to get her knocked up with a black baby. That had led them to contact Bob and Lisa in an interest that Kathy and Larry had also shared of Kath being "blacked."

After several get-togethers where both Kathy and Lisa had been multi-fucked by the horny black "sperm donors" who had come to the location to fuck the two sexy wives, Lisa did become pregnant. She still wasn't quite starting to showa baby bump, but the pregnancy tests showed she had gotten knocked up by one of the black men who'd gang-fucked her. Kathy and Larry came to visit Bob and Lisa the day before their next scheduled black-fuck session and that night the two couples were going to stay at the home of Bob and Lisa.

Just as the two couples came to the end of their evening together dining out and having fun, it seemed they were ready to part for the night and go to their separate rooms. The four adults were standing just inside the front door of Lisa and Bob's home and Bob turned to Kathy and said, "I'd love to spend the night with you, Kathy." Kathy seemed a bit taken back by Bob's obvious intention of taking her to bed and fucking her. Lisa and Bob were, after all, swingers and this was what they did. Bob looked into Kathy's eyes, waiting for her response and she turned, looking at her husband Larry before she turned to Bob and said, "I'd love to."

Larry watched as Bob led his sexy wife, Kathy, down the hallway to one of the nearby bedrooms and they entered, closing the door behind them.

"Well, that's the last we'll see of those two until morning. I'm going to fuck you here in the spare bedroom," Lisa said as she reached over, taking Larry by the hand, leading him through the doorway of the nearby bedroom. Lisa walked to the large king-sized bed, quickly removed her clothes, and climbed underneath the sheets. Larry began removing his own clothes as he'd watched Bob's sexy newly-pregnant wife get naked in anticipation of fucking him.

Bob had taken Kathy to his bedroom and when they were inside the room, he closed the door firmly shut and then took her in his arms and began to seduce her. His lips were soon closed over hers and Kathy quickly let herself go under the hotness of Bob's sexual approach. Bob loved the eager lusty response from Kathy to his sexual approach and obvious intent to fuck her in his and Lisa's marital bed. He quickly had Kathy out of her clothes and then removed his own as he joined her in the bed.

Bob loved the sexy view of Kathy's large sexy breasts as she removed her lacy bra and then pulled her thong panties off, too, getting totally naked and ready to fuck him. He'd wanted to have a shot at Kathy alone since the two couples had first met, and now he intended to fuck Kathy to his heart's content.

"Mmmm, Kathy, you are extremely beautiful and hot," Bob said as he reached up, cupping both of Kathy's sexy large tits and began to caress and fondle them, making her nipples grow very hard and perky. Kathy didn't know if Bob wanted her to give him head before they fucked but before she could even move down and offer to suck his cock, Bob motioned for Kathy to lie back on the bed in front of him and spread her legs so he could quickly mount and fuck her. He immediately buried his face in her groin and started eating her pussy until Kathy began to orgasm and his sucking her cunt was rewarded with a load of her pussy cum spurting out. Then, Bob wiped his face with his hand and dipped his fingers in Kathy's smoothly shaved pussy and then wiped the ample wetness up and down over the head of his engorged hardon.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.