Christmas Gift - Cover

Christmas Gift

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 6: Christmas Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Christmas Day - A husband brings home a man for his Wife to enjoy. 3 some time!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   First   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Sunlight was brilliant. It seemed to bounce off of every wall and shine into her eyes. Morning then. But Susan couldn't lift her head. Someone had filled it with lead. Her arms too. She groaned.

Joe was coming out of the bathroom, a shower.

"Hey. Merry Christmas."

"Christmas?" Susan asked. Surely that had been more than one night.

Joe was nude, walking around, getting dressed. "Yup."

He slid into a pair of gray briefs and was pulling a pair of jeans out of the dresser. "How do you feel?"

"Hung over. Sore. Tired." Susan made herself sit up. "And great," she added with a huge grin. Joe's ass looked great in gray. He was bent over, putting one leg into the jeans. "How in the world could I want you again? I've had enough sex for ten people."

Joe slid the other leg in and stood up. The bulge of his erect penis hadn't been tucked in yet and it made him stand out. He grinned. "I know. Watching you sleep was ... hard." He said with meaning. His hand deftly tucked his cock inside the denim before raising the zipper. "Go shower."

Joe stood there and watched as Susan rolled to the edge and sat up. "Careful, you may be dizzy."

He was right. She was. "Where's Mark?" She asked, giving her stars time to clear from her head.

"Gone."

Feeling like she was hit by a truck, Susan showered. They both enjoyed the best holiday season they'd ever shared.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.